Search results

1. S

Mayhem Assault Suspected Exploit and my Support Experience

G'day All, So as most who are competing would be aware of the current potential exploit after seeing the post by infamousH4 regarding the suspected exploits surrounding the Mayhem Assault instance and buff persistence between sessions. I, like a number of others submitted support cases to MA...
  2. S

Selling: Selling Skills

Looking to sell off a bunch of skill due to RL stuff. I am not looking to sell everything and will not chip down enough to drop out of my Mayhem category. ESI must be provided , I understand some may not like that method however for those who don't know me feel free to ask those who do. I...
  3. S

Selling: Tier 6.9 Electric Attack Nanochip 11

Selling this chip, Tier 6.9 putting out both good dps and a great option to skill with up to the new FEN chips. PRICE REDUCED Taking offers at the moment both pure ped or ped + items (I am a miner outside of events so prefer trades for mining stuff) Max TT = 233.00PED MA DPS = 68.9 Price...
  4. S

Buying: TerraMaster 8 Unlimited

Looking to buy one of these finders. I believe 2-3 are in existence however not sure of the current owners.
  5. S

Selling: Selling Skills

I am chipping down to a level more applicable to my budget and playtime. Your ESI. I will update the TBA%'s once I have time to sit at an auc and check the MV's however I will beat Auction %'s. Feel free to offer for individual skills or I will consider a bulk purchase which can include...
  6. S

Buying: Melee Weapon

Looking to buy a melee weapon of any type somewhere in the mid-high level with dps somewhere around 70+ (according to the info ingame on weapon) Send me your offers.
  7. S

Selling: WTS/T Hypercharged A204

Looking to sell or trade a Hyper A204. Price 25k Things I’m interested in are Weapons (Melee/Mindforce) Mining equipment Finders/Excavators/Amp
  8. S

Selling: T6.9 imk2 + hc204

Looking to sell an A-3 Justifier Mk.2 Improved (aka imk2) and a Hypercharged A204. I have remade this thread due to an error in the last post stating it was a different tier. Not online a whole lot lately so best to PM me here. T6.9 A-3 Justifier Mk.2 Improved - 70k Hypercharged A204 - 30k...
  9. S

Selling: T5.9 A-3 Justifier Mk.2 Improved + Hypercharged A204

Looking to sell an A-3 Justifier Mk.2 Improved (aka imk2) and a Hypercharged A204. Not online a whole lot lately so best to PM me here. IMK2 is Tier 6.9 NOT 5.9. Im just fat fingered. T6.9 A-3 Justifier Mk.2 Improved - 70k Hypercharged A204 - 30k (Only sold with imk2 or after imk2 has sold)
  10. S

Neomex Queen Streaming Extravaganza

G'day All. Crystal Crissy Dunstone Presents https://www.twitch.tv/jurekiedi_eve NEOMEX MADNESS Time Friday 22:00hrs (GMT) (0900hrs AEST) Duration will depend on how many additional Neomex Gland sets I farm or are given above the 10 I have. What 10+ Waves of Neomex Queen+Boss Waves The...
  11. S

Selling: 321ped ESI

SOLD Too Short
  12. S

Selling: Ares Ring Perfected

sold .........
  13. S

Selling: CDF XTLC 800 Tier 9.7

Assisting a friend in the sale of an XTLC CDF 800 Tier 9,7. Starting Bid: 60k Buyout: 70k Minimum bid increment 500ped. Auction will continue for 1 week after a starting bid has been received. In the final 24hrs of the auction any bid will reset the countdown to 24hrs to prevent sniping...
  14. S

Selling: Everything Is For Sale

<removed> I will update this thread with items as I sort through. Anything with TBA make an offer, I have not looked up a price yet. Mods if you need to snip stuff to make this allowed feel free. Weapons King Kong Snub-U60 Tier 7.4 TT+20k Fi/Ra/Co Dante (Sold With or After U60) TT+1.7k...
  15. S

MMOWC and NEVERDIE

So as a fair few of you would have noticed today the prize medals for the MMOWC 2017 were handed out to the winners of the 4 divisions of MMOWC. The method of prize distribution chosen by NEVERDIE was to award the participants with medals which were to be handed into a 'Glory Hole' to receive...
  16. S

Buying: I2870 OR A-3 Justifier Mk.V ME

Looking to purchase either of the 2 following weapons (Or equivalent) Omegaton M2870 Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition
  17. S

Buying: Omegaton M2870 Improved

Looking to buy an i2870, I am not overly fussed on tier of the weapon. Let me know what you have and an approx price.
  18. S

Selling: Liquidation Sale! (Almost) Everything Must Go!

Looking at liquidating a bit of my assets to reorganize myself in EU and look to take myself in a new direction. Trades possible for the items below. i2870 / A-3 Justifier Mk.V ME (or equiv) is of interest. King Kong Snub-U60 Tier 7.0 TT+22k Liakon (F) Full Set Tier 1-2 TT+4k Boxer...
  19. S

Selling: Selling Everything (Almost)

First of all I am NOT quitting, I will not be selling skills etc. As I am not quitting and not withdrawing I will NOT be accepting low-balls. If I dont get enough interest on each part I will not sell the Ares Ring. I will add more items as I sort through stuff Weapons Improved MANTA Sold...
  20. S

Selling: Halloween Ring 2015 & Christmas Ring 2016

These rings are being sold on behalf of a friend. No SB or BO however I have an idea of what they want for their rings and will not entertain lowball offers. Christmas Ring 2016 Halloween Ring 2015 SOLD
  21. S

Dunstone's Improved MANTA Hunting Log

Inspired by Longtimes Imp Mako Fal hunting log and my recent purchase of the sister blade to that Mako I have decided to start logging my runs and posting a weekly summary of my results. I will be logging slightly less than Longtime did and will limit myself to the following. Cost Misc -...
  22. S

Selling: Unlimited Weapons, Mindforce and Earth Shock (F)

Weapons EWE EP-41 Military Adjusted Tier 2.9 tt+3.9k Omegaton A105 Improved tt+1.7k SOLD Armour Earth Shock Trooper Armor (L) TT=269.21 - Taking Offers Rings Misc [Bootylicious Vixen Action Figure] tt+200 SOLD Mindforce Electric Attack Nanochip III Tier 0.7 tt+60 SOLD Electric Attack...
  23. S

Selling: Eron Soulsplitter, Mindforce, Boar, Shop & More

I have the following for sale. Some have prices some just send me an offer. Some trades may be considered. Weapons Eron_SoulSplitter Tier 3.7 SOLD Shagadi Disintegration Sword Tier 5.8 tt+2,000 SOLD Omegaton Igni L1000 Tier 3.9 - Will consider trades for higher level weapons. Armour Boar (F)...
  24. S

Selling: Selling/Trading Mindforce Chips

Selling or Trading the below Mindforce Chips. Happy to consider anything but if you send me an obvious lowball offer I will not even respond. Electric Attack Nanochip Tier 0.7 Electric Attack Nanochip IV Tier 0.9 Electric Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition Tier 4.6 Lacerating Attack Nanochip VII...
  25. S

Buying: Adj M61A5, Mod FF BGH 4400M, Mod FF DAR 9300

Omegaton M61A5 Adjusted Fire Forge BGH 4400M Modified Fire Forge DAR 9300 Modified If anyone has any of these weapons for sale please PM me with a rough price.
Back