Search results

1. Wormie

Uber: Skilling pays off

I was skilling melee and whining in soc chat about bad loots when this happened. No loot window in pic but it was only muscle oil.... Click to enlarge
  2. Wormie

Do you feel stupid when....

So, do you feel stupid when looking at loot window in someones screenshot you try to move items to see what's that gun in background? What about when you open next screenie and again try to move items, all this within 3-4 mins? :rolleyes: Well, I don't. I think it's a bug in screengrabber :D
  3. Wormie

How to NOT behave

After a hunting trip I was emptying my inventory to TT and repairing gear, someone started to trade with me. As usual without talking/asking anything. Ofc I clicked NO and this "friend" started to bomb with trades. So I clicked IGNORE. Then this gullible person talked to me, and I must say that...
  4. Wormie

About team names

Last night there was a team named "We are pissing to lootpool", or something like that, getting some globals. And I was looting poorly. So I am asking now, WHY IN THE H*LL YOU HAD TO PISS IN MY LOOTPOOL, NOW I'M PISSED!!!! :D
  5. Wormie

S: Improved Mk-III (3, three, no typo)

I might sell my beloved imk-3. Her name is Big Bertha. I have used her a lot but with a little fixing she's like a virg... eh, new again. :D The gun is not in full TT (1340) but I will compensate 1300 to buyer ;) I think she is better than imk-2 (if you're skilled enough) and you should mind...
  6. Wormie

Deposit problems and a classic case how support solved it.

As almost all of us know, some ppl have difficulties in depositing with credit card. So have I and I filed a support case. There is only one place where you can file support cases, EU-site as you know. There is only one link to follow, "My section" -> "Support" etc. I wrote a story, filed it in...
  7. Wormie

Can anyone borrow me sunglasses?

I was thinking to go to a bank nad test that old "hands up"-method, so can anyone borrow me those black sunglasses? I need'em to hide my identity :silly2: Regs Wormie, first virtualbankrobber ;)
  8. Wormie

Auction: Animal skins

Highest bidder wins, auction ends at Friday 18:00 MA time. Whole package, bid here (preferred) or PM. AUCTION ENDED: 265 peds (RobRoy) Name Qty Value Aetherex skin 1 4,70 Allophyl skin 35 10,50 Ambulimax skin 9 36,00 Argonaut skin 42 37,80 Armax skin 22 22,00 Atrax skin 17 34,00 Atrox skin...
  9. Wormie

Auction: Animal leathers

Highest bidder wins, auction ends at Friday 18:00 MA time. Whole package, bid here (preferred) or PM. Auction ended: 900 peds (Freyr) Name Quantity Value Aetherex Leather 1 14,10 Allophyl Leather 32 28,80 Ambulimax Leather 2 24,00 Argonaut Leather 81 218,70 Armax Leather 66 198,00 Atrax...
  10. Wormie

Auction: Animal leathers and skins

Auction: Animal leathers New auctions, splitted skins and leathers... MODS, can u remove this thread plz?
  11. Wormie

Auction: Tailoring basic stuff

Highest bidder wins, auction ends at Friday 18:00 MA time. Whole package, bid here (preferred) or PM. Auction ended: 1125 peds (Centurio) Name Quantity Value Fine Leather 101 75,75 Fine hide 20 5,00 Fine Textile 181 217,20 Fine wool 154 61,60 Foul Bone Buttons 16 1,44 Foul bone 1 0,03...
  12. Wormie

Auction: Paints

Highest bidder wins, auction ends at Friday 18:00 MA time. Whole package, bid here (preferred) or PM. WINNER: 455 peds (Centurio) Name Quantity Value Paint Can (Brown) 175 122,50 Paint Can (Light Green) 176 15,84 Paint Can (Pink) 338 27,04 Paint Can (Purple) 725 43,50 Paint Can (Blue) 633...
  13. Wormie

Auction: Alien parts

Highest bidder wins, auction ends at Friday 18:00 MA time. Whole package, bid here (preferred) or PM. Auction ended: 250 peds (Slither) Name Quantity Value Alien acid 18 6,12 Alien blood 69 31,74 Alien resin fluid 39 4,68 Aurli chitin scale 5 20,00 Aurli claw 2 9,00 Aurli dense plate 1...
  14. Wormie

Feels like Xmas, for 17590 PEDs

I just decided to do some Ambulimax bashing yesterday. I was not so happy with the loot until this happened... :D Click to enlarge Sorry but I dropped from the seat, so didn't catch that "You're a winner"-line in chat window, but it was 17590 ped beast :cool: But may I whine a little...
  15. Wormie

Back in business ;)

Nice berycled said hello and dropped: Click to enlarge Happy, happy, joy, joy...
  16. Wormie

Why do I give Gratz to ppl?

Yes, why do u give Gratz to other EF-fellows achievements? I give Gratz to them coz I allways read first this text: "These 42 Ubers Say Gratz to xxxyyyzzz" and I want my name to be in that list of ubers. After Gratzing I notice that the text says Users, not Ubers and then it's too late...
  17. Wormie

New skill, Treatment

I was popping some drones without armor (coz then u can really use fap) and got this nice message. :cool: Click to enlarge But is it good for anything?
  18. Wormie

Cleaning pays off guys :)

I wiped dust off from my old Maddox4 and tested it a little. Boom and there it was: Click to enlarge And please, don't tell ladies that cleaning pays off :tongue2:
  19. Wormie

1248 peds from longu

I like Longus, and they like me :dunce: Click to enlarge
  20. Wormie

Xmas-present at last, 2.6k Longu

Thanks MA, I thought that you have forgotten me :dunce: Click to enlarge Now I can sleep again :silly2:
  21. Wormie

S/T: Jungle Stalker

Sold Jungle is sold
Back