Search results

1. M

Selling: Female Jaguar Helmet (UL)

Below are pictures of the helmet I am selling. Please pm me in game and/or here on the forum. Asking forTT plus 1750 . Please PM me with your offer. In game name: boa crusher snake Thanks, crusher
  2. M

Black login in screen

Well here we go i just down loaded the latest update tonight and the torrent had two bad files I then went through the normal means of up dating all went great >>>>>>>>>>>>>Until I brought the game up got to the log in screen it sat for 5 min with music playing and a nice big...
  3. M

Entropia update loader error

Today's patch was a nice welcome ,However as I attempted to install it about 3 seconds into the patch. I get a nice error message and being the noob about such matter I need the help of the good people of E/U The Error message is in my temp files entropia\instructions.xml with in my...
  4. M

We Have Great People In E.U.

Like to take a moment at say THANKS to one of the many members of E.U.. today at Swamp Camp while doing a little mining I got the great red signal of a spacecraft before I could even locate it it was surrounded by many of the camps inhabitants . thinking I have just lost a global...
Back