Search results

1. kosmos

Buying: Level 2 Amplifers L

Hi as the title suggest I am buying some Level 2 L amps. Will pay fair price for full tt and also looking for low tt amps. Post offers here or pm thanks.
  2. kosmos

Twin Peaks Floor 1 Next to televator Shop # 13S

Items currently in stock Amp Level 6 , 7 , 9, 11 in stock Formally known as... oa-104 oa-106 oa-107 ma-106 shear pro 600 L xr90 L s60 L ur-125 L emine FS L Low tt mf-211 L tier 4 Weapon eco enhancer I II and III
  3. kosmos

Buying: Ma-105 l bp unl

Buying unl ma105 bp. post offer or pm thanks. Interested in oa103 104 105 bp and ma104 bp as well thanks.
  4. kosmos

can't connect

logged off about a hour ago. wanted to hop on for a minute. i get the entropia universe is offline for upgrades message. anyone else have the same issue
  5. kosmos

Buying: Ma-106, ma-107, ma-108, ma-109 l

I am looking to buy 10 of these at a time for a good bulk rate. Anyone make these for a nice price? kosmos
  6. kosmos

Selling: Selling Ore Sga Drill

Selling Ore Sga Drill Tier 1. No set price in mind yet until I see what offers come in. Taking peds and items (bps/skills) I might be able to use. kosmos
  7. kosmos

Selling: Selling Unlimited OA-101

Looking to upgrade my avatar :yay: As thread title says I am selling my amp for peds or possible item+peds. One of these sold a few weeks ago for a bit under 7.5k, so I am looking for around that value or so, or best offer thats realistic. Any questions about how the amp works your welcome to...
  8. kosmos

Ingame Advertising

Sorry if its been posted before. And no search isn't my friend. What happened to the ingame adverts? Will the adverts be back? Should the adverts be back? Other sources of income good for planet partners and ma? discuss kosmos
  9. kosmos

Some people that pvp are cowards.

Pvp is fine. we have many areas for it. even a whole continent for it. but when someone does it at a tp to decay your armor and to be a childish griever they are fucking retarded and its bullshit. Anyone does it to me again i will report them to mindark for harassment. kosmos
  10. kosmos

Selling: OA 103 L and MA 104 L

Selling both oa103 and ma104. Pm for price details kosmos
  11. kosmos

FYI: Vtols can dance

Strangest but funniest bug ever
  12. kosmos

Why is it turning into US VS THEM mentality?

I been curious on this for awhile. After having a conversation with someone that enjoys another planet I kept asking myself why do people have this "its us vs them" mentality. Planets have control over development, story, atmosphere, marketing, branding etc. In the end we are all connected and...
  13. kosmos

Buying: Buying Hair Stylist Chair

Buying Hair Stylist Chair. Send your offer for pure ped sell. Kosmos
  14. kosmos

Selling: Selling Apis L With Nice Teirs

As the title and picture suggests I am Selling Apis with nice tier rates. No price in mind currently as of today. But your welcome to compare simular to whats on auction and to make an offer. Kosmos
  15. kosmos

Selling: Selling Blueprints

Taking Offers on all blueprints listed. Will sell as lot or indivualy. I listed a few and will list more later in the week. thanks kosmos note: some things available might not be by request or a change of my mind.
  16. kosmos

Buying: Buying Unlimited MA-101 or Possibly MA-102

Looking to buy unlimited ma-101 or ma-102. I am more in the market for ma-101 for pure ped trade. my offer is 4k peds. I am willing to negotiate for another price. As for ma-102 it would be ped+item trade. I am aware of one indivual selling one at this time. I spoke with him 2 or 3 months ago...
  17. kosmos

Buying: ma-101 L

Buying ma-101 L in bulk weekly. Ready to dump some amps and get better ped than the dirty tt machine provides? message me or post here :yay: also i have friends that use them too so i can introduce you to more people :D kosmos
  18. kosmos

Ma-101 unl

Price Check on This amp. What is it worth these days? kosmos
  19. kosmos

Achievement: Entropia Tracker Top 100 Mining

I finally sneaked onto the list after alot of mining. It is an achievement to me because I never been to cnd and Most of my mining has been done unamped/ or with oa101s. kosmos
  20. kosmos

Error while downloading entropia universe mini exe

I get that error each time I try to update. My internet connection works otherwise i couldn't post this. Don't really want to do a full reinstall but so far i haven't seen another solution.
  21. kosmos

Suggestion for a miner/crafting event

I was told not to whine in this thread, so i decided to do mindark's/fpc job and come up with simple event ideas that took less than 1 minute of thought. 1. do a event to discover the missing unl EMINE bps (ie. Emine EMF) 2. release new items such as drills, finders, etc. Basically fill the...
  22. kosmos

Uber: 1300 Pedder of Gazz

found this before bedtime last night kosmos
  23. kosmos

Question: Skill tt

entropiatools used to have a chart showing how much tt your skills points were at. anyone have that chart or know where to get it?
  24. kosmos

Question: Can OF 211 L Be Found?

Anyone have a clue who stocks this in a shop or owns the bp? need to buy one. thanks. kosmos
  25. kosmos

Question about well skilled tier upgraders

Anyone offering insurance still for tiering up for an item such as a sga drill? kosmos
Back