Search results

1. Thiti

Help: What can I do ???

yes ... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203531-The-estate-bug-is-NOT-FIXED-YET :scratch2:
  2. Thiti

Support...what support!

Since march 2011, I post a support about each month for the same bugged shop ... each mail is answered by ctrl C / ctrl V ... and nothng more !!!
  3. Thiti

Help: What can I do ???

What can I do so that my old supports more a year (March 2011), about a bugged shop at Emerald, and the following supports are taken into account ? Thiti
  4. Thiti

Mindark support

Does it mean other supports are not prioritary ? Will I have to wait another year for my shop ?
  5. Thiti

Mindark support

13 month ago i made the 1st support for a bugged shop ... after 20 or 30 other supports the shop is still bugged ...
  6. Thiti

Info: UL-SIB items history & info thread 2011

yes of course ... sorry for the mistake ...
  7. Thiti

Info: UL-SIB items history & info thread 2011

i own a adj. sk-50 . I looted it 2 years ago on a Mulmun elite. I still use it every days ;)
  8. Thiti

Buying: Mall shop

PM sent yesterday ....
  9. Thiti

What do you want in this game? What is missing?

fixing bugs in less time than few month or years .... :scratch2:
  10. Thiti

Thiti's Shop

breers, H21, LP485, Damage enhancer I, and more are waiting for you ...
  11. Thiti

Thiti's Shop

Thiti's shop is full of (L) weapons under MU.
  12. Thiti

Thiti's Shop

You can buy your (L) weapon at Thiti's Shop ;)
  13. Thiti

Sayah the return !!!

Good Job, very impressive !!! PS : Thank you K-libre for Advertising ... yes , there is nice prices at this shop ! ;)
  14. Thiti

Thiti's Shop

This shop is full of items with prices under the markup !!! ;)
  15. Thiti

Thiti's Shop

Entropedia: Shop Stock This is the list of items you can find all the time in this shop.
  16. Thiti

Thiti's Shop

I'm happy to announce the opening of a new shop at Emerald Lakes Mall, second floor, shop #2! You are all welcome! You will notice very competitive prices. You will find in this beautiful place the majority of items I craft, every items that the society RRT wants to sell and the items...
  17. Thiti

bah je me suis couché avant ce soir là ! ;)

bah je me suis couché avant ce soir là ! ;)
  18. Thiti

Team france

Caius Thiti Ceasar Leader -> Lodi
Back