Search results

1. T

Buying: Buying Tailoring Blueprints

Enigma Bra Rexely mesh tanktop or Lodod Tanktop Please Pm me, i will not be on daily
  2. T

Help: Offering Mantorship

Rules: 1.I offer no free gifts! People asking for this i will" kick fast.! aka no begging ;) 2. I am online ALOT, which againg makes me available for question and answer fast. I have also been an instructor irl and teach kids "manners" :P in the children day care center i work with. 3. i can...
  3. T

Selling: Storm Jeans BP

Hi I am sitting on a storm jeans bp with 39 clicks left. I will sell it if the price is right, i have a current offer at ~6k happy bidding guys, this is a GREAT bp to have :) !!!! If somebody is intereseted in selling a shop and can take this in trade please contact me. Ehh that goes for you...
  4. T

Storm Jeans bp

I got a storm jeans bp (39 clicks) lvl 6 i was wondering how much you guys think it is worth? now i have an offer of 150 per click which is ~6k the jeans have stayed very constant in price though, round 6-700 peds each So whactcha think guys?
  5. T

Storm Jeans bp

Hi i looted a Storm Jeans Bp, with 39 clicks, i have gotten some dubious offers, i would really appreciate feedback on the estimated price thank you if you reply or take the time to read this post Taare
  6. T

Buying: Flame Pattern Shirt BP

Buying flame patter shirt bp decent quality rating for a good price, pm me or post to discuss price :) Cheers
  7. T

Buying: Buying Phantom set (M) or parts (M)

I am thinking off buying a phantom set, time to upgrade my trusty old ghost ;) Please give me offers here or on pm :D Thank you for your time
  8. T

Phantom M parts

Hi i am thinking about getting me some phantom so here is my questions : How much would be reasonable for a full set? How much is reasonable for the individual parts? Please post the +xx on every part, so that i won't have to bug you with more posts :P
  9. T

Help: Lvl 10 tailor, what should i do next?

Hi i am now a lvl 10 tailor, and honestly am clueless as what to do next. Which lvl should i skill now? or should i skill lower lvl with higher condition bar? Also which level should i expect to get decent successes on? I ask you cause i am not the "researcher" and i very much thank you guys...
Back