Search results

1. Lucky Seven

Is the game down? Cant login - Internal Error

I haven't been able to log into the game or the website all day.........
  2. Lucky Seven

Selling: SELL FULL JARHEAD M 100% Ostelok Texture

Full set all Tier 1. Some pieces ready to go to tier 2. Harness is Tier 2. Good Tier numbers. Full 100% Ostelok texture on all pieces. First 1300 ped bid gets it.
  3. Lucky Seven

Buying: Arkadia DNA parts

I have a madana leg, for 50 ped.
  4. Lucky Seven

mayhem bugged

Same thing happened to me, 9 in a row no looters, level 3. EXPENSIVE.
  5. Lucky Seven

Get 50 globals and win 500 ped on OLA #23 NonStop Neconu

Yeah, love this LA.
  6. neconu event1

neconu event1

7. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

I will log in later and check to see if I got the muscle oil. I will also check my email and see if they have replied. Ok the muscle oil was in the "won" section for me, so I have gotten the oil, 20 days after i filed a support ticket. Good luck getting your ped.
  8. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Day 19 lol.
  9. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

well ok then. + rep (when it lets me)
  10. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Hey have u tried editing your gofuckyourself.ini file? Gald u saved a couple of dollars with that Fisher Price AMD computer now? lol.
  11. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Day 16. Welcome to my support ticket blog.
  12. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Day 14 lol. ok on the 30th I finally got this. Hi, Thank you for contacting us. Please accept my apology for teh previous reply and rest assured that the responsible team is currently looking into this issue with the auction and any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible...
  13. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Yeah I can see u listed at 150 ped bid, it has your ped suck there as well as my 154 ped? Day 13. Im sure since my ticket was closed with the "according to our info that has been fixed" bullshit, that my follow up ticket is at the back of the list. They will deal with it whenever they want...
  14. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Day 11. Hope they are enjoying thier weekend.
  15. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Day 10. Got a response today - 2012-10-26 15:17 Entropia Universe Support: Hi, Thank you for your report. Kindly accept our apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused you. According to the information we have, this issue has been solved. Please don't hesitate to contact us...
  16. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Day 9. I did get a responce to a ticket I sent in asking why this was being ignored, but they still wont fix the actual problem. Should I start a contest with a prize for the person who correctly guesses how many more days it take them to deal with a simple problem?
  17. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Day 8. I wish someone in thier support department would take ownership of this problem.
  18. Lucky Seven

Bad Loot with Gear from the "wrong" Planets?

Arkadia stuff works fine, i think even better on caly.
  19. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Still nothing. Anyone else have a open support ticket for a week now?
  20. shelby musyang

shelby musyang

21. mustang

mustang

22. Lucky Seven

First sportcar :)

Its a mustang.
  23. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Anyone else notice the 5K muscle oil stuck at the top of the auction? I put in a support ticket about it 6 days ago. Cant buy it out, and now that the auction has ended, it just sitting there. I really needed that ped yesterday. In game mod would be nice, instead of company that is cluelss...
Back