Search results

1. sakuraqueen

Buying: hermes / cetus (F,L) armor

Hello, Looking for hermes or cetus armor parts. No gloves. PM me with offers %. Lower tt is better. Thanks.:)
  2. sakuraqueen

Teleport chip do exist in this real world!!!

woot!! :smoke:
  3. sakuraqueen

Buying: Strong Sinew

Hello, As the title suggested, im buying STRONG SINEW. Pm me if you intended to sell. Thanks.
  4. sakuraqueen

Buying: Dunkels

Hello. I'm buying dunkels. If you see this thread and want to sell it, PM to my inbox with offers. Will keep this thread open for long time. Thanks. :)
  5. sakuraqueen

Selling: 100 QR Level 5 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint

Hi ;) Selling 100 QR Level 5 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint. PM and offer to my inbox if u need or want to buy this bp. Maybe we can have a good deal. Thanks.
  6. sakuraqueen

Buying: GEC spur gears 4k

Hello, Anyone selling GEC spur gears 4k cause I wanna buy some of it. Personal message me to my inbox if u want to sell it. Thanks. :tongue2::
  7. sakuraqueen

Selling: Angel Gloves (M) Tier 3

Selling unlimited Angel Gloves (M) Tier 3. Accepting peds. Personal message and make an offer to inbox if you are interested...Thanks.
  8. sakuraqueen

Buying: Argonaut claw big,small and bones

Hello, I want to buy argonaut claw big, argonaut claw small and argonaut bones....need small quantity only and will pay good markup for it...thanks.... Private message to my profile if you want to offer some....Need offers. Thanks. :) Sakura...
  9. sakuraqueen

Selling: Shagadi Disintegration Sword

I'm selling..... Shagadi Disintegration Sword View image in gallery BO = TT + 1300 PED Private message my profile to buy this awesome sword and can negotiate price too. Thanks.
  10. sakuraqueen

Help: Set Graphics Settings to High, crashed and then can't login

Hello, I need help here. I was playing in game then set my graphics settings in options from 'Low' to 'High'. Then after a while, I was crashed to desktop and a message saying ' You did not have necesssary RAM to continue operation' showed. Then, I click Entropia icon in desktop and then see...
  11. sakuraqueen

Buying: S.I. H.E.A.R.T tier 2 or above

Hello, I'm buying.... S.I H.E.A.R.T TIER 2 OR ABOVE Offering good price. PM me at PCF. Thanks.
  12. sakuraqueen

Selling: McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 4

McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 4 This log tells how to create Solares Ingot. If interested, make an offer in here. Will sell to highest offerer after 48 hours of highest offer has elapsed. Thanks.
  13. sakuraqueen

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad

Shopkeeper Pad BO: tt+1750 Pm or post in this thread. Thanks.
  14. sakuraqueen

chirpy mutated

In case you wanna hunt them or look or being killed by them, i found a bunch of level 79 chirpy mutated at SE of ashi, (828, 779). this is my 1st encounter on it...
  15. sakuraqueen

Buying: low tt vain harness (F,L) and vain gloves (F,L)

I'm interested in buying low tt vain harness and vain gloves female limited. Probably around 50 ped tt. Will offer good MU for it. Message me to my inbox if you interested in selling. Thanks. :smoke:
  16. sakuraqueen

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 Unlimited

Getting a new toy, so decided to sell Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 Unlimited. Detail on this fap.... Heal interval/max : 22.5- 30.0 Has SIB Eco : 9.5 Uses Per Minute/max : 24/24 Tier: 1.5 now This fap is good if you plan to use it on long run better than paying markup on certain limited fap. Offer...
  17. sakuraqueen

Buying: roadie blp amp mk1 (L) blueprint

hello, i'm interested in buying ROADIE BLP AMP MK1 (L) BLUEPRINT any QR. higher QR is better. anyone want to sell it to me, can offer me the price for it and state the QR by PM me through my PFC inbox or can add me in-game. Thanks. Sakura SEXY Queen :dunce:
  18. sakuraqueen

Selling: 3.11 ped Texture Pattern Matching Skill Implant

Hello, As the title above, I intend to auction and sell 3.11 PED Texture Pattern Matching Skill Implant... Starting Bid 30000% Buyout Bid 37000% The ESI will be given to the highest bidder. Auction ends 1 day after highest bid is received. You can bid in this thread or pm me in this forum to...
  19. sakuraqueen

Selling: 15.41 ped TT Make Textiles Skill Implant

As the title above..I'm auctioning 15.41 ped of Make Textiles skills... SB 5500% BO 6200% Please make an offer in this thread or can pm me. Price can be negotiated. Will offer to the highest bidder. Auction ends 1 days/24 hour after last highest bid is received. Thank you. :)
  20. sakuraqueen

Buying: pulsar armour plate 2 (L)

hello, I wish to buy 7 pulsar armor plating 2 (L)...any tt is fine pm me here if u want to sell it to me or add me in game Sakura SEXY Queen Thank you.
  21. sakuraqueen

Achievement: we have become number one lol

less than one year of incorporation, Starfleet Command have the most members in EU :eek: go, go SFC go :yay: :wtg:
  22. sakuraqueen

my first solo noob hunting global

this is my first solo hunting global...I don't expect it though...it was on exarosaur...I was really happy to get one :yay:. Not to much ped on it but it is ok for me. I will surely remembered it forever. Click to enlarge :cool:
  23. sakuraqueen

Starfleet Command soc first global

Just now, Starfleet Command society had just got their 1st global on feffoid... not really an uber hof but it should be in our memory as our 1st... 94 ped of feffoid raider...:cool: Thank you. Regards, sakuraqueen P/S : All are welcomed to join Starfleet Command now, we are open for...
  24. sakuraqueen

My Xfire cool Entropia video

WHERE TO SEE A GREAT ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SHORT STORY Do you enjoy your Entropia Universe life time? Have you ever wondered why you having bad loot all day? Do you want to feel good by watching entropia short tale? Are you Entropia Universe game lovers? Then THIS video is for...
Back