Search results

1. TBHF

the mindark miss

Did any of you read the SemiAnual report in post 1?? As I read it (I'm no financial genious) (or spelling:)) Just 2 things I wonder about. 2009 compared to 2008 Total Ped deposit have fallen greatly. WithDrawels also but not that much. But Net Profit have almost exploded?????? That...
  2. TBHF

Help: BIOS issue, requesting urgent help

Didn't bother to read all. :) Take all HDD, (not HDU :)) out, exept the one you need to boot from. Get this working first, then the rest might be piece of cake.
  3. TBHF

Skill Scanner

Works Great. :) Windows 1680x1050 EU Window Mode 1440x900
  4. TBHF

EU doesn't see my entire RAM!!

Jep should be 4 gb. Run as Admin, no diff.
  5. TBHF

Still problem here. :( Have 4 GB, shows 1 GB
  6. TBHF

Similar problem. I have 4GB, and Client show 1 GB. No shared Ram. :( Vista 64 bit
  7. TBHF

How to touch a woman!

So, if I grap her tits, and think very bad thoughts, I get lucky?
  8. TBHF

Scamming Methods Exposed

First: So I'm also disobbaying this. :) wobbleday: Nope, GalacticLord was advertizing in a very usual way. Most ppl advertize "Selling Muscle Oil 4k, 102%" or "Selling Pixie Arms (F) +1" They rarely put in the actual price. Some do, to be sure, but not many. The "buyer" is a smuck. Or at...
  9. TBHF

Opalo Hunt 4 HoF III

Everyone naked?? :tongue4: Be surprised, if I'm not there.
  10. TBHF

Selling: avatar for skills

Must compliment on the genious (tough word) way of selling out. :) May there be more bids. Amled.
  11. TBHF

VU 10.00 - Waiting Game

Hopefully we don't have to wait this long for CE3. :)
  12. TBHF

The March On Troy - Re Animated

Great post! :S Edit: LOL, someone, didn't think so. :)
  13. TBHF

Great Event, Great Fun. :) Tnx Guys. Too bad about all the weining at the Ceremony though. And too bad about the cheating. I saw some TP'ing out there. :( And some of the guns used, were not exactly what to expect in the hands of "new" players. I don't know if that was Event Officials...
  14. TBHF

"" 14:05 MA – 14:10 – Ask all participants to make an orderly line in front of the bio dome for scanning "" I suppose you mean the "Minopolis Bio Lab"? It's the closest thing to a bio dome, i can find. Amled
  15. TBHF

Forgot in my despair a couple of questions. When passing the 2 check points..... I suppose I/we have to run between the Gun Turret and the "crate"/"case"/"building" which holds the "Trade Terminal" "Revive Terminal" a.s.o???? Is the Finish Line at 13356,3965 exactly?? If not, then where?? Amled
  16. TBHF

Ohh, He.... A couple of days ago, this was a sure thing, less than 10 signups. Now I have to really make an effort to get a prize. :( I'm really not happy about the turn of things here. Too many contestants. I really hope they suck reading maps!! :) Amled.
  17. TBHF

Well, I'm signing up! Flemming Amled Veggerby EAC
  18. TBHF

Entropia Universe Version 9.4 Content List (Temporary)

*** in case we talk about the same game, it`s PDA(F9), Cerberum, skills *** I'm not loggged in EU. *** Second info row from the bottom of the page (assuming you ask about mining/hunting/crafting percentages) *** Nope, earlier someone stated that building was at 50% As I understood, it was...
  19. TBHF

Where do you see te percentage building up????
  20. TBHF

Where do you see the percentage build???
  21. TBHF

I've used Vista for a long time, with no problems. It only had a red mark on login by Oerating system, but was working fine. I got a green mark, if changed it to run with WindowsXP SP2 compatability. Stil no problems. I managed to log in some hours ago, both with and without Compatability set...
  22. TBHF

PayByCash + MindArk = grrrrr!

Funny. (or??) When I check: http://www.paybycash.com/options/index.php?country=DK I have 7 options, NOT UltimateGameCard. If I go Deposit on EntropiaUniverse.com and choose PayByCash: 1st: The deposit/order is generated before getting to actual payment. 2nd: The ONLY option I have is to use...
  23. TBHF

PayPal and PayByCash

Another 1: www.card444.com But: Card Type Card Denomination/Value Total to Pay in USD Card A $5 Preloaded Card $25 Card B $10 Preloaded Card $30 Card C $20 Preloaded Card $45 Card D $25 Preloaded Card $50 Card E $50 Preloaded Card...
  24. TBHF

PayPal and PayByCash

Found a site which also should work: www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com But then again: :) $ 10 Virtual Card $ 25 $ 20 Virtual Card $ 45 $ 50 Virtual Card $ 85 $ 80 Virtual Card $120 $100 Virtual Card $145 $150 Virtual Card $195 $200 Virtual Card...
  25. TBHF

PayPal and PayByCash

I've tried before, and now again. But I can't find the option to make a virtual onetime creditcard, or whatever. :) Searching the helpsection doesn't help me. :( I'm pretty sure I don't have that option, because I'm located in Denmark. Paypal sucks. :(
Back