Search results

1. H

Selling: HIGH VALUE ESI TT = 1,119.84 Ped

SOLD!!@!@ Much Love <3
  2. H

Selling: HIGH VALUE ESI TT = 1,119.84 Ped

Please send your offers in game to Jeff Evil221 Rules or send me a message on here. Happy Hunting!
  3. H

Selling: Hard To Find Items Tier 1.9 Ewe EP-41, SGA Edition/ T3.88 Combustive Attack Chip 8, First Gen/ Repedge 4x0

Hello, I currently have some difficult items to find for sale; the three main were listed in the title but what is listed below is all that I am selling at this time. Ewe Ep-41 Military, SGA Edition T1.9 153/200 SB tt+2.5k BO tt+4k Combustive Attack Chip VIII (8). First Gen...
  4. H

A trade with Serge Lord Mech ~ Mistakes Happen

Hello All, Thanks you for your efforts, Serge has returned my deeds to me and I returned the original peds back to him/her. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and I dope all finds itself well in both the virtualverse and the universe :) Best regards, Jeff Evil221 Rules
  5. H

A trade with Serge Lord Mech ~ Mistakes Happen

Hello Everyone, I am willing to admit that I made a mistake; being human it was only a matter of time. It just happens that this mistake has two years of my time and effort within. Serge Lord Mech was purchasing Arkadia Moon Deeds for 100p Ea as a buyout order, I had 15 deeds placed in a pile...
  6. H

Selling: 290 ITEM Points, 10m to TP, next to Terminals @ Tangerine on Rocktropia 30K Base, 70K ALL

Come ONE come ALL to the uniquely profound X-Change Creative! With a Beautifully designed Old Wooden English Business Style, a place of wonder and excite in ever corner you explore! A Display Entry with 30 Item points, Two Large Floors with a combined 250 item points and an additional 10...
  7. H

I hope you have a Wonderful day Buddy! :)

I hope you have a Wonderful day Buddy! :)
  8. H

Ok MindArk...

Harlem Shake v Entropia Universe! Who's Down to make a Entropia Universe harlem shake video??? I dont have the recording program on my pc, but its an idea that should be looked into! :D Best regards, Jeff Evil221 Rules:cool:
  9. H

>>healing services<<

Hello to all who this applys :yay: . I am offering my healing services to any and all who need it. I have a tier 3 Adjusted Omegation First Aid Pack, tier 1 Mayhem hedoc, and a tier 1 s10. I also have regeneration chips 1-8 unlimited, and restoration chip 3 (L). I charge decay only, but...
  10. H

allow stackables to have unlimited amounts of items in the stacks...

So The question was not what do with them, but how to resolve this issue. I second the vote on making these as other stackable items and on how they are set to an incredibly high number; causing less clutter in the inventory space as well as just an overall neatness. Good Idea!
  11. H

I admire all your great hits, but I know there is tremendous amounts of hard work that made all...

I admire all your great hits, but I know there is tremendous amounts of hard work that made all those hits possible. Do you have any tips for a long time player who played this game as miner, but has lost its way, and it not sure to face the same shame they have before? Anything suggestions will...
  12. H

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

registeration !Register jeff evil221 rules
  13. H

Question: Adjusted Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog

info I do not have any info, but i have scanned many people coming across weapons like the one you speak of because they look SICK! (California Slang) so as i do my bidding and stand around as others skill and hof, i will surely find the information you need, btw I constantly go to every mall...
  14. H

Smilgs jamming 4 event registration - 20 people

sorry for 3 times repeat not sure what happened but i put the same thing on three times when i meant for it to happen once, i hope you can forgive me for a mistake made. :rolleyes: Thank you, Jeff Evil221 Rules :cool:
  15. H

fun! Das, i think they have, well it seemed like it yesturday when i Logged on i went to the player register and clicked on a name and sent them a request. It was then accepted and I had to relog to get them on my FL, but also after seeing that i was able to send requests through the player...
  16. H

Das, i think they have, well it seemed like it yesturday when i Logged on i went to the player register and clicked on a name and sent them a request. It was then accepted and I had to relog to get them on my FL, but also after seeing that i was able to send requests through the player register...
  17. H

Das, i think they have, well it seemed like it yesturday when i Logged on i went to the player register and clicked on a name and sent them a request. It was then accepted and I had to relog to get them on my FL, but also after seeing that i was able to send requests through the player register...
Back