Search results

1. Fishface

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

After 18 months of preparation, Radio Arkadia is getting ready to launch. It's been a long road, and we wanted to celebrate.. Radio Arkadia Style So what better way to launch than LIVE I'll tell you what's better.. A ROCK CONCERT So Radio Arkadia is throwing a party.. with chicks, beaches...
  2. Fishface

The Countdown Begins

Coming June 29,2013
  3. Fishface

Now recruiting DJ's

Coming soon: The greatest Rock station that EU has ever seen is now recruiting! Anyone can stream music online. We are looking for more. * Do you have a personality that is greater than that of a noodle? * Are you creative? Do you enjoy the creative process? * Do you have pretty much no...
  4. Fishface

Fix the MotherShip Summons popup location

When a mothership gives a summons, the popup on the guests' screen comes up right in the middle of the screen. Right where the "claim auction" button is. RIght where many people click to loot a mob. This is a pain, because many people will be doing business on the planet and try something as...
  5. Fishface

New VU bugs

Got a couple of bugs on this new VU. For one, logging in is a PITA. It kept giving a Timeout while trying to connect. Second one is that when i went into the cave, there were no mobs spawned. I had to leave and come back to get the mobs to spawn, and then it was only in my third attempt that...
  6. Fishface

Buggy VU

Upon installing the patch, the Client loader reported that it could not patch, and to check to make sure that I had enough space on the HD, which I have >700GB remaining. Eventually, after hitting retry many, many times, I quit for the night. Today, same thing. So long story, I eventually...
  7. Fishface

Interview With Jarman

Jarman came onto the Fishface and RavenJade show last Tuesday night, and some people wanted the podcast. Here it is, edited to remove the music. http://www.filedropper.com/jarmaninterview
  8. Fishface

makeup masks quit working

that didnt last long
  9. Fishface

Is The Vampire a Chicken?

Regarding the video below, it's been almost a week, and...nothing. So what do you think? Is the vampire going to chicken out?
  10. Fishface

I wonder if they even read my support cases anymore

Here is my support case: After the most recent VU (V11.9.5) I felt that I need to write you a strongly worded letter. R I believe that R is the strongest letter, due to the following: Robots, Racecars, Rockets, Rum, Revolvers, Radiation, and RickRoll. In addition, without R's, Pirates...
  11. Fishface

Achievement: Finished all of the 500x missions

Not a major accomplishment, but i was kinda pleased. Instead of taking one mission and doing it all the way through 10k, I opened them all and did them all up through 500x of each.
  12. Fishface

longitude/latitude

If you compare your coords on the map to the coords on the radar, the map shows lon/lat, whereas the radar shows lat/lon with the numbers reversed. Take a look for yourself. The numbers are backwards.
  13. Fishface

How to add audio to a pic to make a video from it?

I'm looking for some sort of program that will let me load a pic or screenshot to it and then add an audio clip to it to make it into a sort of narrated picture as an ad for one of the radio shows. Does anyone know of anything easy to use?
  14. Fishface

Coop's Limited Weapon Museum

15. Fishface

I hate VU day

I just have to come out and say it. I hate VU day. It's not the downtime. It's not the installation. It's not the fear that my rare items will now be worthless. It's not the bugs. It's not the terrible loot on VU day. It's not the waiting for taming and then being disappointed. It's not...
  16. Fishface

AHR and Danimal's Ranch presents: Turn your global into a Hof

AHR is out at Danimal's ranch right now. OLA 11 coords 34500, 39300 The first team today to get a global on Danimal's ranch today where the team name contains the words "AHR" and "Danimal" will be receive an HL8(L) worth about 200 ped TT. Turn your global into a Hof...
  17. Fishface

Site down for updates

The AHR website is temporarily down for some updates. The feed can still be heard at mms://www.entropiaradio.com/atlashaven (uses winamp or WPM for example) or go to www.entropiaradio.com and choose Atlas Haven from the dropdown -fish edit: there is now a temporary page available at...
  18. Fishface

Happy VD

For what it’s worth, happy Valentine’s Day. It’s one of my least favorite holidays. I think whoever invented it was probably not married. In fact, I’m in favor of doing away with the holiday forever. Sound pretty harsh? Let me explain: Valentine’s day is not a true holiday. Everyone knows...
  19. Fishface

Ice Daggers Make Me CTD

New, from the makers of the Noob Club. The Ice Dagger! How's your HA? How's the damage? Who knows? Every time I view it, I ctd instantly.
  20. Fishface

Noob Club Secret Revealed

When the Noob Club was discovered, the question came up, is it a club made for noobs to go out hunting with? OR Is it for clubbing noobs? Well I figured out the answer when i went to put it on a display panel in the museum. It is neither. It is a club made by noobs.
  21. Fishface

AHR presents: The New VU Blues. You seriously don't want to miss this one.

Tonight on www.atlashavenradio.com DJ Omega will be doing a radio show devoted to the new VU. The first hour of his show will be music, but at 0100 MA time, he will begin a Talk Radio segment to discuss the new VU, and what it means for the game. What all is in this new VU? What will it...
  22. Fishface

Podcast Available

A number of people asked me for a copy of the podcast from the most recent Fishface and Ravenjade Show, but *cough* I didn't write down everyone who asked me. So I figured the easiest way would be to post the link here. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6s21ha41og25g54 I removed all of...
  23. Fishface

New PA, New Party Spot

Looks like the party has started already Nice campfire, good music, great people, BYOB
  24. Fishface

How to trade seats while flying the VTOL

25. Fishface

Drama In The Swamp Camp

I've tried not to get too involved in all of the recent drama in the swamp camp. The swamp camp will always have drama. Otherwise it wouldn't really be the swamp. This time has been the same as every other swamp camp squabble, but lately it's spilled over onto EF and some other sites. There...
Back