Search results

1. Mits

Info: Tuesday Program On Atlas Haven Radio

Hello fellow entropians! Here's the Program For 5-2-2013 For Atlas Haven Radio! We'll Start with DJ Yoshii in the morning by 12:00 with awesome music has always, After that we got DJ David with the 2-Fers Tuesday Rocking out the air waves too, And for the end DJ Mits will bring you some Rock...
  2. Mits

Selling: Selling Lvl5 Amp BP 100QR

Yeap thats right, selling lvl5 Amp BP QR at 100. Pm me if interested. Mits.
  3. Mits

Looking For Renato siprize Coelho

Hello Entropia comunity, I need to Find Renato sirprize coelho, a friend of mine made a huge mistake and outbidded an auction item, and He's needs to talk to him for the money back. So PLEASE get you FLs looking for him His Avatar Name is Renato sirprize Coelho, He's From Ervanaria Portuguesa...
  4. Mits

Buying: Valiant Foot Bp's

Hello, I'm Buying Valiant foot guards Bp's, plz pm with info if ya got it.
  5. Mits

FYI: Metallica, Queen, Oldies

Yeap That's Right, today (in 3 hours) I'll Trow: 1h Metalica 1h Queen 1h Oldies So i Hope your Tuned at www.atlashavenradio.com From 18:00 Until 21:00 Ma Time! And Sorry for the short Notice.. (PS: I won't talk has my troat hurts.)
  6. Mits

Info: How to bang your Head.

Exactly, in EU sometime Mr Lootius makes us bang our head in the table, or smash the keyboard, so why not make it, without hittting anything ofc, with the Apropriate music! So i'm gonna bring you Music Like Disturbed, Metallica, Megadef, Quiet Riot, Judas Priest, Black Sabath, Iron Maiden...
  7. Mits

FYI: Back with the....Who is this again?

Remembering is Good! So i'm Remaking The Oldies Show, so that we can remember The Good Old days! : D We'll Have Some Good Old Tunes.... And I'll Be At Sweat Camp Giving up Some Prizes thats right, we're gonna have some Contests aaaaannnd Some Tp Runs to the End of the Show, so Any1 with Car...
  8. Mits

Selling: Phantom (M) Arms

Selling the above Item, Acepting Items Or Peds : )
  9. Mits

Mits Healing Service

Hello EF Community. That's right, I'm here to offer to the community my healing services. I won't change nothing but decay and additional costs (ofc a tip is very welcome :D). Paramedic lvl: 20.5 I can use maxed T20, T15, Sk-20. (Under that ain't much worth to use). I also can use the fap...
  10. Mits

Question: What would you do?

Yes, what would you do with 1k peds? Last week I got a 1.5k hof, and seeing the money going down I would like to have some ideias on spending it. so give me some ideias how to manage & spend this money :)
  11. Mits

Buying: <--- Omegaton ASG Pig 1

Buying one of those things, please pm me if ya want to sell one.
  12. Mits

Info: M80

Heeeey, thats right, This is the Show I'm Playing at the moment, so Feel Free to tune in on Tuesday 21:00 to 00:00 MA Time, and Thusday 18:00 to 21:00 MA Time.. Its 80's so... Offcourse its good, see There!! : D
  13. Mits

Buying: Valiant Foot, or Foot BP

Buying Valiant Foot or Valiant BP. Pm me : )
  14. Mits

Info: A Little Help Plz

Has You All probably know, I do all kinds of shows, rock, random, strange, techno, hardstyle, oldies..etc... So I want to know is it good like this, or you want me to concentrate on Some show? Or maybe want to add a Show Type to my list? Help Decide Voting and if you want to add some show...
  15. Mits

Info: Oldies,Old But Good...Back to the 40's?

...Yes thats right going to get back in time waaaayy back like some "40's" Music and then just some oldies xD Gonna be Great! ^^
  16. Mits

Info: Today We Are Going To Learn A New Word....

Strange - unusual, extraordinary, or curious; odd; queer: a strange remark to make. Well No, This you can see in any dictionary, But Strange In My Time On AHR, On My Shows, and this can be on Any Show , but more like in Wednesdays and Covers. Anyhow "A Strange Show" Is a show where I play any...
  17. Mits

Info: Time Machine Back On Track ^^

Yap..My 90's Rock Are BAck...Tuesday 21:00 to 00:00 MA Time ^^ See Ya on Twin Peaks Balcony :D
  18. Mits

FYI: Is Your Heart Jumping? :O

If He Is Come And Join us Chillin'... Yaap Thats Right, ChillOut Session On Tuesday 21:00 To 00:00 MA Time With Mits on AHR...
  19. Mits

Info: Back To The Past..

Tuesday 21:00 To 00:00 MA Time Live From EU And GTA SA Online... Server Will be Here at the Time ^^ So Yea Enjoy. Any Doubts and Song Sugestions from there, shout it here^^
  20. Mits

Info: BillBoarding....

Yapp Music That is or was on Top of billboards! Also Acepting Requests Related to music Genre :) Any more Doubt Shout me :) Oh And Live From Atlas Haven!
  21. Mits

Info: So...You Voted, You Got it...

Tuesday 21:00 To 00 MA Time! Be there! Tuesday (22 Setember btw ;) ) I'll LIVE On Atlas Haven Bank Roof! :)
  22. Mits

Help: Has The Time Passes...

My Shows Go On and On and On and On.. so...but after all, the listeners are the ones who count, so why don't you choose a show? That Poll will Choose The Show that the comunity wants, Has I anounce my return to Planet calypso agended to My Next show on Tuesday. So Choose In And Say why! the...
  23. Mits

FYI: Wanna Feel Old?

Wednesday Oldies... ^^ Wednesday 21:00 To 00:00 MA Time, Be Tuned! xD:yay: That Poster gave (F) Work.
  24. Mits

FYI: Error

Are you Getting This when you open Broadcasting programs? :P Btw Only On AHR.... Any Thoughs? xD This Is On 15 Setember Tuesday Btw.... And Wednesday, Oh Wednesday Will be even better, For me at least xD
  25. Mits

Info: Build The Playlist with Mits Wednesday

Yes has the tittle says you can post you requests here or you can catch me later on skype while Im On , on AHR Skype acount. Any Music that has too mutch bad words will probably not be played, unless its really good ^^ So Yea The Show is Today 21:00 To 00:00 MA Time.:D
Back