Search results

1. Picture 530

Picture 530

2. Img 0767

Img 0767

3. Tifa

Hey Zippo! Sorry for my long disapear from Entropia... But I have many problems at home atm... I...

Hey Zippo! Sorry for my long disapear from Entropia... But I have many problems at home atm... I really must find a job now... without I can´t deposit any cent on EU... :( And without money I dunno what I could do in there... Only gathering sweat is sooo boring after some time... And Navada, I...
  4. 1. Global

1. Global

5. Tifa

Hey Akon! no problem at all! It´s the truth! ;)

Hey Akon! no problem at all! It´s the truth! ;)
  6. 2. Global

2. Global

lucky Atrax Provider
  7. Tifa

lucky Atrax Provider

Hi all, after a funny run with a friend I tried it again. And the mobs I attacked were Armax Cows. Suddenly an Atrax Provider attacked me and I tried to shoot him earlier then he could kill me. Suddenly the Creature was dead and the lovely global Sound appears! DAMN I was so happy about that...
  8. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

UPDATE: I have a new video for you! ;) This time I tried to make a entropia Version from the Movie song "Bet on it" of the movie Highschool Musical 2. I hope you will enjoy ;) http://www.vimeo.com/1458542 you can also find it in the first post.
  9. 31.07.2008

just me again lol
  10. 31.07.2008

just me again lol
  11. Tifa

Hey hey Doomie! Nice to see you here in my small profile paradies lol ^^ Was nice to talk to...

Hey hey Doomie! Nice to see you here in my small profile paradies lol ^^ Was nice to talk to you today ;) After that I had a small fight against Voorhees and DrGreenthumb ^^ And what should I say? This Justifier MK2 Baby is really great, cause I won against voorhees twice :yay: Greetings Tifa
  12. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

Heya Johned! Thank you for your +Rep and ty for this nice comment. It´s always a pleasure to make videos for this great community :D Also in future I will make more videos to get better, and better! :)
  13. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

Update: Today I will give you two new videos! The first one was a planned video. The second one a funny idea. Because there was a big massacre in Twin Peaks today, what I recorded! Here you go, you can find the new videos in the first post from this thread too! Here the direct links...
  14. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

Update: I updated The last Video RING FIGHT http://www.vimeo.com/1422318 You can also find it in the first post from this thread! Now it has a better quality then the version from youtube. I hope you will enjoy ;)
  15. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

UPDATE on the first PAGE: RING FIGHT Movie! I hope you will enjoy it! 8-)
  16. Tifa

The Lion King song

Hey! This is a awesome Song!!! I loved the movie too! really nice ! :yay: Thank you for sharing this for us ;) But -> The second movie is great as well!
  17. Tifa

Achievement: Serendipity !

Hey! Gratz for this nice unlock of Serendipity :) It´s always cool to unlock hidden skills! :yay:
  18. 25.07.2008

19. 25.07.2008

20. Tifa

Hey Lazz! I would leave a short greeting for you! :) See you inGame Tifa

Hey Lazz! I would leave a short greeting for you! :) See you inGame Tifa
  21. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

So I changed the thread name, because I will post more movies in the future, so every time a new video arrived I will post it here and the first post will show you the links to the movies. Update: added: All out of love
  22. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

Hey! okay the first post is updated now. Now everybody can see it lol... :D The only bad thing is, that was the first try, so the background sound isn´t off. On clipfish it is off... But I think it´s anyway nice ;)
  23. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

damn... what is it? And how can I handle it correctly? Doesn´t work Clipfish for US User? It´s bad, because on youtube the quality isn´t so good :(( on clipfish it´s better :eek:
  24. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

Hey there! :yay: Thank you for your both comments! hey Lazz, nice to see you here :) Yeah Most of my videos were not planned in advance and thus are usually the funniest :wtg: I look forward for more videos, maybe I get an idea, what I could record next ;) Greetings Tifa
  25. Tifa

Tifa's Videos

Hey All! So here I will post my new videos and let you know, if there is a new one! After a time I was hunted by 5 Atrox and take them all behind me to Sakura City *lol* :yay: The Destiny from all of them I show you at the end of this video! :D ATROX RUN to Sakura...
Back