Search results

1. olivia888

Recent and serious overheating!

Same as me, Slasha.
  2. olivia888

Well I had no trouble on EU for months, and this really is only since last update. M laptop is a Toshiba and is just under a year old. I have an Intel Core i7, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M. I never had this problem but do recall many having their graphics card ruined after CryEngineII was...
  3. olivia888

Hi everybody, I have a problem staying on Entropia for longer than 5 minutes! My laptop shuts down due to overheating!!! I had just turned it on, but as soon as I am in EU, my processor starts over-heating and once it gets over 90 degrees, it shuts down! Have any of you had similar problems? It...
  4. olivia888

Hell to help Olivia.

I have 2 accounts This is true, it links to my personal Facebook account. I do have an account for my avatar too though which is Olivia LivForever. My personal page has a few Entropian friends and TONS of MS friends I met around the globe whom I met on Facebook.Although a rich friend came...
  5. olivia888

Again...

Omg! Zunami is my friend and a top stylist in game... I had the chance to try styling when I was in the business (though never got close to her high level!) but the beauty bugs and lack of clients are what made me sell my chairs and skills. This is truly disgraceful, MA! Instead of adding new...
  6. olivia888

Valentines Day

I don't think so, my friend... :(
  7. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

No, I don't think MA wants us listing our deeds. They are actually disgusting me with their behavior. I give up. :(
  8. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

Day 3 since I first tried to list an apartment. I see no other deeds except Calypso deeds, and am quite peeved. I would really appreciate it if Mindark would this 'bug' ASAP. Please give us back our auction house!
  9. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

:bump: :bump: :bump: bumping this thread to hopefully hear from someone who has successfully listed an apartment in the auctions since MA released these Calypso deeds...
  10. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

Here is the only reply I have received so far... 2011-11-13 21:22 Entropia Universe Support: Hi, Thank you for your report. Please make sure that the restricted access is activated in the estate terminal and then try again to sell the deed at the auctioneer or by a PVP trade. If you...
  11. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

Okay! Today is Day Two of this 'bug' (if that's truly what it is) where I cannot list an apartment deed on the auction. Neither can my husband! Please, Mindark! I wanna be able to list MY deeds too! :mad::mad::mad:
  12. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

You are very welcome, hon. As you can see above, Mindark was very quick to respond to my query, and I look forward to it working normally again tomorrow, Fingers crossed! ;)
  13. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

No, it must be set to restricted for it to be listed on Auction. You can leave it Private OR Public which is how I like to leave it when listing. This way, prospective buyers can check it out like an 'open house'. I know I like to inspect the window and balcony view (where applicable) before...
  14. olivia888

Estate Deeds???

Everyone I know in game is going crazy over Calypso deeds; that's great and all... but has anyone tried listing an estate deed in the auction since their release??? My husband and I EACH tried listing the same apartment deed - and we both got a message that these items are not able to be...
  15. olivia888

I need a moderator to help me!

Omg OMG, I used photo sharing site a friend uses for forums, but it did not work for me, as you see! Please help me figure out why I can't seem to upload files to my profile on this forum. :girl:
  16. olivia888

I would be happy to upload the screenshots I took if the forum would allow me to. :( Unfortunately, I have had to upload them to another site and paste links below. :eyecrazy: * Here you can see I have one notification. http://lookpic.com/c1/t2/2340/NswSOagv.jpeg * Here you see that I have a...
  17. olivia888

I did send a message to 711, but no reply. :(
  18. olivia888

Info: Highly skilled player looking for disciples

Three cheers for Trifle! This beer drinking cookie monster would make amazing mentor! :beerchug: :ahh: I have known Trifle for several years, and there is no doubt in my mind that TRIFLE IS A VERY SKILLED, HELPFUL, & KIND PERSON. I give this mentor “two thumbs up!” :yay:
  19. olivia888

(Spoiler) Thoughts on the new Arctic area

Love it! I'm really enjoying this area, accessible only via Rocktropia. The quest rewards are well worth the time it takes to do the mission. This quest is simple enough for for players who are new to the Entropia, thus low in skill. The cost of weapons and armor are more fair than any quests I...
  20. olivia888

I have had a message on my account that when I press on it says I "have 1 notification", yet when I click it, there isn't one! I just want the message of a notification to be deleted by someone who is able. Please help me with this annoying issue. :scratch2:
  21. olivia888

Wich mob..

Where to find hair color sets... Yes; I agree you can find them on Rocktropia – they drop off noob mobs at COD (City of Dreams). Leave the club there and take a left down the street. You will run into 2 spawns of mixed mobs like Mulholland Boys, Stereo Jackers, Soul Shakers, etc. – they all...
  22. olivia888

Hell to help Olivia.

More info - a Canadian's testimony For any of you who have taken part in this thread, you may be interested in reading the following. It is the testimony of a Canadian who had the Liberation Treatment. His story is moving, and he now has his life back. He has also become an advocate to make...
  23. olivia888

Hell to help Olivia.

For those of you who agree and wish to help, here is a link to my Liberation Fund Donate button on PayPal. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Erica-Cowell-Liberationfund/184008458318779?sk=app_4949752878 No donation is too small. In have not yet received many direct donations here yet... :(
  24. olivia888

Hell to help Olivia.

Penny's reply was very touching, but I encourage my friend to not only keep reading, but to watch the many YouTube videos that have been posted by those who have had this treatment. True, it is not an official curd, but it is the closest thing. The fact that it has been shown to completely stop...
  25. olivia888

Hell to help Olivia.

Thank you very much for this reply, Penny! You are always in my thoughts! :)
Back