Search results

1. K

Question: Need some advice.

If you LOVE crafting, and enjoy doing it, that's one thing. If there's something you want, and you can't find it, that's one thing. If you just want to use up your own materials, that's one thing. But if you're just trying to fill your shopkeeper, you're doing yourself AND the...
  2. K

Buying: Lamps

I am interested in looted lamps. I want wall lamps, or ceiling lamps that hug the ceiling. The nallo ceiling lamps hang down too far. I am ESPECIALLY interested in gothica wall lamps. Please let me know if you have anything that might suit my needs. Thanks :)
  3. K

Buying: Banner Contest 205peds prize split for 3 winners

I received 20 peds from bearlover. Finally got to meet him in person, too :) He's as sweet as he seems on the forums :) Congrats to the other winners!!! Keep smiling!
  4. K

Question: Forums for the new planets on EF?

"Need" or not, I personally am in favor of a forum for every planet (including Calypso).
  5. K

Question: About textures, prices, etc

Heh. Nothing in this game makes sense, especially when it comes to anything involving clothes. Why does a basic shirt require buttons to craft, but you see no buttons on the final product? Yeah, THAT makes sense... For that matter, why do you use leather AND wool to make shirts? What...
  6. K

Selling: 20k Molisk Tooth

I will offer 300%....
  7. K

Buying: Gigantium SIGN (PC)

Still looking!!!!
  8. K

First Virtual Comedy Club coming to Entropia?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not the first virtual comedy club. The first virtual comedy club that *I* know about was created and maintained by an avatar called "Virtual_Vikki" way back in the 1990s. It lasted for several months. It was enormously popular in its early days, and...
  9. K

Question: Would you benefit if Cryengine was further delayed

I'm pretty sure that my computer is fine for the new cryengine already, so that doesn't matter to me. I'm rather torn on when would be most convenient for me, personally :) On the side of delaying: - I'm fairly new, and I still haven't explored enough in this old world. I'd like to see...
  10. K

*Pulls you off to the side so we can get to fapping*
  11. K

Sorry, I didn't mean to kill anybody :) Is it too late to FAP you? :)
  12. K

For the sleeping bear banner: All individual non-text elements are entirely my own, original design. In other words, I made the speckled background and the graphic with the sleeping bear all by myself. The text elements are, of course, made from a font, which I legally own the right to...
  13. K

Buying: Gigantium SIGN (PC)

Bumping this up!!! I'm STILL LOOKING!
  14. K

Oh! I forgot the map one :) The map is very unique - I'd put that on my list, too.
  15. K

Selling: (L) Tailoring BP's... some nice ones!

Well, I logged out last in Bearlover's Superstore..... or I could meet you at, say, Twin Peaks Mall.... :) Would either of those places work for you? :)
  16. K

plus two bottles of sweat, then :) :yay:
  17. K

Thanks Nadie :) Um.... Oshiri is a problem for me.... Could I meet you somewhere I DO have a teleport???
  18. K

socks 231 mask 191 ...we're going to be here for a long time, aren't we?
  19. K

(And peace and greets back at'cha, Naomi!!!)
  20. K

it's too late! yeah :) oh, well - socks 222 mask 181 :)
  21. K

I'm GOING to win those socks :) If you can be confusing..... it's 202 if Naomi's bid did NOT apply to mine, and 206 if naomi's bid DID apply to mine. And to be even more confusing.... on the small mask - what I bid if naomi's bid did not apply, what I bid plus four if it did apply...
  22. K

Too confusing, Naomi - do I need to counter that bid or not????
  23. K

Striped Over the Knee Socks 202
  24. K

Make Up Mask - small - 171
  25. K

Striped Over the Knee Socks - 191
Back