Search results

1. R

Unable to reset Password... Oops...

This has not been resolved yet. I am having problems as those listed above.
  2. R

10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Radiance Rad Luminosity
  3. R

Selling: the 1 of a kind Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) Blueprint !

Was curious as to why there is such a swing in profit. You state 3-7k ped profit in a month. Rad
  4. R

Info: The end of an era ... LA51 merp are dying (set to extinct)

Strange...I hate those little buggers, but find myself being a little sad as they are becoming irrelevant. Gl with your next mob there. Perhaps next time you can solicit ideas on the forum from players. I think if you had done an advert that u were shutting down the merps ppl would have...
  5. R

Discovery: Gyro FAP-50 Smuggler

WOW!!! Rad
  6. R

Discovery: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

Gz on discovery and rekindling thoughts that Lootius must exist. If you don't need the money IRL, keep it. You and your wife can share it. Chance has smiled warmly upon you and given you an opportunity to place yourself in a position to improve your lot in the game. This is a fork in the...
  7. R

Selling: Hoverboard (Back to Future style) Crapster Edition (L)

can't say "back to the future" style and not have pic. Rad
  8. R

Question: Calypso "runing out" of MU loot?! MA trying to make players leave Calypso?!

We asked for more item drops and it finally happened. Now the market for these items is tanking, but we are getting items in our loot. Be careful of what you wish for you just might get it. We asked for UL items to drop, its happening. I didn't get lucky and loot 7 like was mentioned, but...
  9. R

Selling: UL Breer P5a - Tier 1.0

what r the remaining tier rates? Rad
  10. R

Teleportation Chip III - Is it still lootable?

I managed to loot one on 7-4-2012 in a 148 ped LT global. Rad
  11. R

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Radiance Rad Luminosity
  12. R

Selling: 100 Pairs of Male Pixie Foot Guards

Here I thought I was a pack rat. Just goes to show you there is always somebody better than you. Glad u sold them. Rad
  13. R

eMine vs Jaguar vs Tiger

nobody mentioned the weight factor. I know when I played I would not head back until I couldn't move anymore with all the loot weighing me down. having Jag allowed me to stay out a bit longer, plus nice protection. Rad
  14. R

Driving Around CND, Outside Of The Domes

great pics :) looks like fun!!
  15. R

Uber: 19k Neconu

Gratz!! what was the L gun? Rad
  16. R

Will this game be here 1 year from today?

Just a few points I would like to make: 1.Poll options were not well thought out. Other than in this forum, the options for this poll would never see the light of day. I would say this is the first poll ever created by the OP.(I could be wrong) 2. OP is Not a 60 Year old man. People of...
  17. R

Achievement: 200k TS

Nice job! Rad
  18. R

Selling: Vain Armor (F) UL and Sweet!

Sweet set, gl with sale! Rad
  19. R

Happy Birthday my friend!! Its still ur bday here in USA. lol

Happy Birthday my friend!! Its still ur bday here in USA. lol
  20. R

Question: How do you feel about LA owners Hunting?

Of course its fine. Its like saying the owner of a bar can't drink there or pick up any babes at his own facility. lol Rad
  21. R

Is it worth going there?

I went, hopeful that loot would be different. I figured 40 ped to find out could be worth the cost right? Nope. basically its the same stuff just different mob names, different areas, different looking mobs, same running around, same decay or worse. Why spend 80 ped to get the same...
  22. R

Uber Finders, Why Bother

lots of good posts here. I have limited experience in mining so I am loving all the different perspectives from the different lvl miners who have responded. Seems I am still a noob at mining. lol I can totally understand where OP is coming from on this. That 95k lyst with a oa109 is an...
  23. R

Dukare´s fantastic Mining Log

BTW, just had to copy and past for those of you who might have forgotten what fantastic means: 1 a : based on fantasy : not real b : conceived or seemingly conceived by unrestrained fancy c : so extreme as to challenge belief : unbelievable; broadly : exceedingly large or great 2 : marked by...
  24. R

Dukare´s fantastic Mining Log

fun reading this thread. :) But seriously, a mentor giving a 320? :confused: I would have liked a mentor like that. :laugh: My mentor absolutely sucked, absofuckinglutely sucked. We really should be praising the mentor here who gave away such a good finder to a new player. Such generosity...
  25. R

ATH: 95k Lysterium

frackin amazing!!! Gratz. imagine the skill gain if he had to extract it? Rad
Back