Search results

1. thoeri

Selling: 2 x Calypso Land Deed

Hey I am selling 2 Calypso Land Deed for the total price of 2720 ped. Obi Kent Salvador
  2. thoeri

Achievement: So Obi got 200 HP !

So here I am with my 200 HP ! I never thought I could make that :rolleyes: Obi
  3. thoeri

Achievement: Commando for Obi :)

So here it is! Commando after a long waiting :cool: Obi
  4. thoeri

Question: Price check for Superior Thorifoid Berserker´s Helm (F)

I am intresting to know what people are ready to pay for this Helm (F) Obi
  5. thoeri

Discovery: Superior Thorifoid Berserker´s Helm (F)

Hey all! This is my first discovery and I got this nice helm (F) I wonder what those effects is and ofc. the price for this Helm (F) UL :D If somebody intresting to buy just PM me with your price or go to this price check and tell me what you think...
  6. thoeri

Buying: Buying 5 or 6 CLD

Buying 5 or 6 CLD send me an PM or contact in game Obi kent salvador
  7. thoeri

Question: Did they sold all 5k cld already?

As title say. Did they sold out all cld ? or will they continue sell them on monday? Obi
  8. thoeri

Help: Could not execute. Please try again!!

I have try to switch finder I have log out and log in a few time but nothing seems to work when I push the left button as usuly to mining I only got that yellow text saying "Could not execute. Please try again"?? I have send a support. and hopeful they can help me but if you people know how...
  9. thoeri

Buying: I am buying 6 piece cld for the price of 1270 pieces

got all thanks ! Obi
  10. thoeri

Selling: Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Ed. tier 1

Selling my Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Ed. tier 1 1150 ped Obi
  11. thoeri

Achievement: +1000 mining global

This was one of my goal in EU :yay: http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=40681&action=MiningFav Obi
  12. thoeri

Selling: Chikara Ai condos 17G

I am selling my estate :) Chikara Ai condos floor 17 G in sakura City 1000 ped or one Calypso land deed :D Obi
  13. thoeri

Question: repair armor?

Hi, Does it help to repair the armor when you hunting? When I was starting this game 2007 a friend told me that you should allways keep your armor fully repair. is that still the case now at day? Obi
  14. thoeri

Info: Arctic map with TP

This is so far all TP I have found on Arctic Obi
  15. thoeri

Achievement: 1K longtooth

So I did it I kill 1000 longtooth and by that I realy meen Longtooth :) I was using svempa x1 and ghost armor the loot was not so bad I got a few Hof and a whole lot of global and a 300 ped ESI I did choose athletics and it went from 4507 to 5269 before...
  16. thoeri

additional RCE Platform for Planet Calypso?

What would happen if "SEE" build an additional RCE Platform for Planet Calypso? is it even possible to do? If possible we would not be able to travel to the other planets because MindArk owns the space: D Do not take this seriously;) I've just been bored of waiting for answers:) Obi
  17. thoeri

Hmm If the forum is SDS owned is there any point in it anymore

So SDS owns this web site, so my question is what are they going to do with it when they do not own anymore Planet Calypso? What will happen to all the information in the PCF? Obi
  18. thoeri

Maximum Security Prison instead of ban?

How about if the scammer and pp that using explot will go to prison? Like if you use an explot you get one month in Maximum Security Prison instead of ban? :laugh: or if you are a scammer put them there for lifetime. lol Obi :lolup:
  19. thoeri

I don´t know how to make thumb pictures?

If somebody can show me I will be a very happy fellow :) this is the best I can do :( or like this :(
  20. thoeri

how long before mod aproves the pictures to your gallery ?

Like the titel say´s how long time before you got your pictures aproves from mod? or maby I did someting wrong when I upload the pic?
  21. thoeri

test 2

:) :yay::yay:
  22. thoeri

cant get the picture showing right :(

hmm https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/5/3/4/1/entropia_2010-09-08_11-36-23-93_thumb.jpg :mad:
  23. thoeri

test

just testing the pic upload :D :laugh:
  24. thoeri

30 k Niks. Tower

I got yester day 30 k ped Niks. :yay::yay::yay:
  25. thoeri

Tower in red zone

Tower in pvp4 :yay::yay::yay: I was using an amp oa 108 with tier 10 TK 320 finder and 69 Enhancer from II-X :D:D:D:D
Back