Search results

1. N

Handgun chipping?

I figured I was pretty on track but then how/what does handgun skill actually help with
  2. N

Handgun chipping?

K so Ive been looking at chipping in to use higher level pistols at first look figured handgun chips would make that happen but after checking out jdegre chip calc it said to buy other skills such as aim amongst others but no mention of getting an actual handgun chip so my questions are this 1...
  3. N

serum armor?

im preping for some big game hunting on cp soon i really wanna get a set of serum but seeming hard to find even though it is crafted are the bp lost? any one know a crafter for it or perhaps a shop that stocks it?
  4. N

Selling: Full male lich highest teir harness and ff4400

selling my set of lich low to med tt + 900 the harness is the highest teir so far in the game for lich as it is tier 8 . the fire forge is near full tt + 540 pm me with offers ingame or on ef some one in twin peaks can usually find me if im not there
  5. N

oh they pay me fabulious lol ill prob loose alot in eu thinking 1kusd/month in budget

oh they pay me fabulious lol ill prob loose alot in eu thinking 1kusd/month in budget
  6. N

my big return comes arround the 5th to the 10th at a verry cut back rate prob only sundays other...

my big return comes arround the 5th to the 10th at a verry cut back rate prob only sundays other than a lil here at night got new job work like 14-20hrs a day atm
  7. N

Selling: Rutuba

lol same hince y i asked knew hadnt heard of ul rutuba but maybe lmao
  8. N

Selling: Booth at Omegaton West

k ill think on it if have it on payday might just do it ..... by chance do you own an apt in the same building that i could also buy if decided to do it
  9. N

Uber: SGA AINT DEAD | ML-35 SGA Hog!

lmao i feel it maybe ill get a nice loot and make you an offer
  10. N

also is the ml35 sga gonna be for sale in the future?
  11. N

big gz glad see ya still playing tal i comming back soon so maybe we will hunt
  12. N

Selling: Booth at Omegaton West

how many item slots does it have ? and can u place a shopkeeper there i know this is prob noob questions lol
  13. N

Selling: Assassin R150

free bump since i know someone needs this to bad it isnt me :(
  14. N

Selling: Impk2 (Imk2)

free bump for awsome gun
  15. N

woot usa ftw lmao
  16. N

lol k so i wasnt the only one that was wondering about the numbers as i also am interested
  17. N

this is ul rutuba?
  18. N

Swamp Camp Goverment

yea all unions and governments gonna do is complicate the game and bring alot of bs arguments with it cause i doubt any of the members that would be appointed in such a scenario would become corrupt just like in rl lmao
  19. N

ped accounting year end

yea im sure i did loose a fair amt to the tt i dont really care about the peds to be honest lol just like i read in another post if u deposit concider it lost money lol i just had no idea how high my depositing had gotten lol how ya been jacker lmao
  20. N

back at ya man ya im gonna be back not quite yet though getting new gear and buying skills while...

back at ya man ya im gonna be back not quite yet though getting new gear and buying skills while my gaming machine is down lol
  21. N

ped accounting year end

lol as many of us do i have found myself to be a depositor and this year decided to look up just how much ped i blew for the year. much to my non-suprise (yea i know this isnt proper english) there was a big difference between ped in and ped gained , not to mention the dismay when i added up and...
  22. N

Drop the damn Eon thighs SGA so i can move on

no imp lol they waiting for me to come back didnt u get the memo lol
  23. N

Oil rig idea

lol i think rig tp run for noobs is awsome more targets to kill
  24. N

Swamp Camp Goverment

im with ben on this one
  25. N

Question: What armourfor Aurli's?

so lol kiri you saying my memory is correct? lol yea i never been the eco one
Back