I gave it a try too, it was a good run :cool:
  2. S

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

I'm interested aswell, call me if u want a 2 years mining expert :D
  3. S

PETITION for Miners ...

silent silentmado mado
  4. S

Question: How many people still can't log in or stay logged in?

it's easier to make it a poll. i still can't log in :mad:
  5. S

"Where on Calypso is Simon" - 071109

Hadesheim Center :laugh:
  6. S

Pet parking

OK i didn't know about that thread :D But i still think that is stupid from MA ( or maybe for a reason they have ) to let some actions happen ingame for a long time, considering them as an exploit and without fixing them. Seems like MA don't know about anything happening ingame :scratch2...
  7. S

Pet parking

As Johned said you have to push it little by little. But why people are afraid from everything here :scratch2: Why you think it's an exploit !? And if it's an exploit then it's MA's problem and they have to fix it and not punishing people . Anyway many people do it with no problem just...
  8. S

"Where On Calypso is Emma" - 062009 Contest

i think it's Akmuul Island .
  9. S

What's the problem with re-selling?

As a miner, some good traders make my life easier by buying my little amounts of ore that i can't put in auction. So i can go back faster for mining :tp:
  10. S

Selling: Rascal & Shogun Male Set

the TT on the shogun is now lower :D
  11. S

the Rascal set is sold . Who need the Shogun ? PM me your offer ;)
  12. S

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
  13. S

PM me your offers :)
  14. S

Heya guys ! For sell : > Rascal Unlimited Full Male Set : --> SOLD <-- TT= 40.23 Total = 40.23 + 34 = 74.23 peds > Shogun Male Set without Mask : TT= 63.55 Total = 63.55 + 11 = 74.55 peds PM me or answer here ^.^
  15. S

Uber: Oh.... My.... God !!!!

BIG GRRRATZ MY FRIEND :yay::yay::yay::yay: VERRY NICE TOWER :clap::clap::clap:
  16. S

Boxing Championships - Feedback and comments

It was nice event Oleg :thumbup: If i still here next year i'll fight again :boxer:
  17. S

Nana's Crafting Service #2

:lolup: u bump whithouth answering ?! hmm :scratch2: tell me if u can craft mf-211 or ju55 and what u need for each plz :)
  18. S

Nana's Crafting Service #2

Heya! that sounds good :D I'm interested in an mf-211 or Ju55. I see u craft both of them The problem is that i can't pay a full tt one. i dont know much about crafting, i just tried a couple times, so u can craft a low tt ones ? :scratch2: plz give me the ingredients list for both tools and...
  19. S

PED Extractor

The idea is good, i'd like if it was real.. But I think it won't see the light coz that's what MA don't want to see. The goal for our company is keeping money in game as long as possible, and in somethings u can't really profit from will be great like clothes, decoration items, some beauty...
  20. S

Question: Mining with ME

I imagine it really beautifull :: someone charging then hitting the ground making a pretty earthquake :eek: .. Anyway i think that will help solving some market problems like the big offers of ME with making more uses for it. The cost of mining won't be fix anymore it will depend with price of ME..
  21. S

Question: Mining with ME

I don't know if someone thought about this, but how about making a mining chip ( like nerve blast chip for hunting ), so we can use mind essence to mine aswell :D. What you think ?
Back