Search results

1. Extent

Selling Appartment with uncommon stackings

Selling Omegaton Beta Complex 16D This apartment has a bit of history to it as it was one of the apartments awarded to those who took part in the Project Entropia Betas :wise: Also included are a skins and parts collection and a couple of stacked items. I almost just took them all down to TT...
  2. Extent

Stacking..

Has anyone done any stacking since this last VU? The technique I used to use to stack items dosen't work anymore.
  3. Extent

mini armor V. FAP comparison

Thought it would be interesting to do a quicky run between using rascal and using my FAP80 to see which would be cheaper for hunting lower level mobs with. I must say up front that my methods are not particularly exacting, and the test is of course extremely short, but I thought the results...
  4. Extent

It's the little things...

I just noticed that MA hired window cleaners for the appartment complexes :D Nice to know that my 10 ped maintainance fee is being put to good use Click to enlarge
  5. Extent

181PED Feffoid Outcast

Click to enlarge Had a 98 ped global an hour or so earlier, but this one took precidence in the clipboard (since I forgot to start fraps before logging in)
  6. Extent

In mother Russia, the Allos skill on you!

Click to enlarge I got sucked into some kind of vortex and everything went wierd while hunting feff and allos. Must have half lagged out or something because this allo just started hitting me from the distance over and over for 1 dmg, even unarmored. Was doing it faster than once a second...
  7. Extent

Ð76 Argo

Click to enlarge With a 'lil EP-21 which, unfortunatly, the PE-trade inventory calculator says the market value is some 40 pec lower than TT value :duh:
  8. Extent

Atrax getting more agressive?

Has anyone else noticed Atrax aggroing waaay outside of the 3rd circle? I used to be able to go up and just barely tag them w/ a Mk II and not disturb ones in the surrounding area, but now they swarm like crazy.
  9. Extent

93 Ped Argonaut Young

Click to enlarge Not 5 minutes after https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2586 I pick up another 90 ped global. Yay, now I have enough money to pay for (most of) the decay on my items, now I just need a couple more to pay for ammo :rolleyes:
  10. Extent

94 Ped Argonaut Adult

Click to enlarge After having a great start on TI for a while (lots of minis, one 53ped global) I was totally down on my luck and ended up with only 40 ped to repair two amps, a FAP 80, and an EP-40, and buy enough ammo to make a hunt longer than 5 minutes :/ I change over to Argonauts and get...
Back