Search results

1. M

Taking a Screenshot?

FRAPS is not freeware, and although it does not cost much, why should you pay for it if you are not using it for capturing video as well as pictures? I suggest you try a freeware tool called ScreenHunter. It is very easy to set up and use. Tell it whether you want the images to save as BMP or...
  2. M

Most embarrassing skill gain ever

I backed up into a pile of dung today, and as I picked it up, the camera suddenly switched into 3rd person view and my avatar did a macho pose, think I got a new level in laser weaponry :scratch2:
  3. M

PVP4 Mining Adrenaline Rush

+ rep for making me laugh and almost spill my coffee :laugh:
  4. M

The 200 ped experiment

+ rep from me as well for this thread. I have read all pages and I find it quite interesting, and I really appreciate the valuable information provided by you guys. I had been away from EU for a long while when I returned recently and was just running around doing nothing. I sold some items and...
  5. M

A101 prices killed the noob ?

I've already started :D
  6. M

KeyLogger Detector

Thanks for link, checking now, although I am pretty much secured in most areas it can always be something that slips inside. Better be safe than sorry :) +rep coming up. Edit: No keylogger detected, phew! :thumbup:
  7. M

changed plan and hunted drunk instead

I was at work, actually.. *hides* :D
  8. M

64 ped of filters

Grats! I know the feeling.. :)
  9. M

193 Ped Trox

Hehe - nice one! Grats :beerchug:
  10. M

Mud Wants To ......

Happy new year everybody. I'll be starting in a new job by tomorrow morning, so no drinking for me. Have fun kids :D
  11. M

Building soc websites

That's a good idea, and I hope your business will blossom :)
  12. M

Birthday presents

It would most likely be something like what they have in Anarchy Online; Depending on how many paid months you have in the game, you get veteran points, which you can spend on cool stuff (like a huge poster with "N00b" written on it, silly clothes and other funny things, or if you are a long...
  13. M

New Crafter

+rep to Tiffany for this guide!
  14. M

Another crafter wannabe unlocking BPC

Thanks again, I appreciate this :) Yes, it takes a lot of time and effort, and I hope it will be worth it in the end. Equipment Methodology is a possible next goal, even though it will take a couple of months at least. It really helps being in a SOC with other crafters with the same goal...
  15. M

Awaiting activation email

Welcome to Project Entropia! Would you care to share that receipt with me? If you do, I am almost positive your activation e-mail will arrive sooner rather than later.. *pulls some strings* :) Don't worry, it will get there soon, though. I wouldn't call waiting 3 hours with no activation being...
  16. M

Running

Good point nls1984. In Neocron, if you'd played the Tank profession (big macho guys), you'd gain agility (or was it strenght? Don't quite remember) simply by running around. In PE we run around a lot. Many PE citizens like to connect this game with real life, so: IRL you gain better health if...
  17. M

Neconu Comedy Global

I second that, great team name! :laugh: And grats, of course :)
  18. M

PE Hack

And use Spywareblaster, which is free as well. It prevents the stuff to install itself in the first place. It works so well, Adaware and similar apps stopped finding any more, and it updates it self every now and then from the online DB to keep itself updated with the latest threats. I wouldn't...
  19. M

Face of Lootius?

LOL too fun :D *falls on knees and kisses ground before Lootius*
  20. M

Unlocked BP Comp :)

Grats Hellfire! I got mine today (posted it in the newbie thread). No idea how much I put into it (PED's), but too much, really. Only recently I started showing some patience at the auction or street, waiting for someone to sell at a right price before I purchased big bulks of materials. Thanks...
  21. M

Thank you kindly Thanks for the kind words :) Basic Filter is the most economical way, at least up til BPC unlock. I wish I had the patience, but went for level 3 Standard Damper pretty early on. The price on oil has gone down recently, too. Of course, without uber crafters like Kjetil, Buzz...
  22. M

Just had to mention it.. I was on the end of a very long stretch which had taken all day, and was just reading chat and put in the occasinal comments in SOC chat every now and then. Suddenly I got the message on the screen, the message that I had been longing for a couple of weeks now. I had...
  23. Sundiver unlocked BPC!

Sundiver unlocked BPC!

Yay, the day has come! I was skilling away, chatting with my SOC to kill time.. been on it all day.. then suddenly BAM!! BPC unlocked. A small, but very important step.. And besides, I am not a Qualified Mechanical Component crafter! Mwhaha..
  24. M

My 1st hunting global

Well done! The first one alwyays gives the best memories.. ;) :beerchug:
  25. M

Merry Christmas everyone!

Keep the beer cold.
Back