Search results

1. Izuel

Help: Mining went wrong VU10

This thread is for those ppl who are confused like me and would like to point out things that they DONT like about mining in new VU. I was hoping that MA wouldnt f*ck things up with this new VU for miners but oh boy they did. I dont want to whine about mining loot that sucked hard but there are...
  2. Izuel

Project: "Perfecting Mining"

Project: "Perfecting Mining" INTRO: The sole purpose of this project is to help me improve my knowledge of mining. Iam not chasing for ATHs or towers because i think they are random and most of the time they dont have anything to do with your mining skills or technique. ABOUT ME: To begin...
  3. Izuel

Achievement: CGA + Small Gift

After a very long bad mining period i get my second unlock :yay: Click to enlarge Also after 3 bombs from unlocking CGA i hit this: Click to enlarge So in my case CGA is Can Global Again lol :laugh: I hope it also brings me my first UBER :laugh:
  4. Izuel

Ahh Spaceship + Beacon !

After losing some peds while hunting i decided to start mining again and *BAM* strange signal... Click to enlarge P.S. Its 29 PED beacon :yay:
  5. Izuel

Achievement: First step out of many (Marksmanship)

Iam running a small project called "from 0 to UBER" and this is my first step towards "UBERNESS" :laugh: Click to enlarge P.S. You can learn more about this project here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/115310-project-0-uber.html
  6. Izuel

Project: "From 0 to UBER"

Project: "From 0 to UBER" ***NOTE: I dont intend to become a real UBER because i know nowadays its impossible to become one by yourself u can only buy your UBERNESS.*** INTRO: First of all, i would like to hi everyone cuz iam new to this forum and this is my first post :yay: Ive been reading...
Back