Search results

1. Amber Wana

Screenshot of the Atrox Hatchling?

Hey there. There are small baby atroxes call Atrox Hatchlings, I believe? I haven't seen them yet but apparently when people see them they go "aww it's so cute =P" :laugh: Can anyone post a screenie of one please? :D I think they are mixed between hard Atrox and in PvP... so if anyone already...
  2. Amber Wana

Help: Looking for a Soc-

Hi. I'm currently looking for a society fit for me. Ideal Requirments:- ~Not to many people (ideally not in the highest member count bit) :D ~One of the main activities is hunting :) ~Not a high skilled soc (I'm a newbie so ideally 10k+ skills? Or no requirments) :tongue2: ~Members are active...
  3. Amber Wana

Help: Lowest level Isis?

Hi, I was wondering, what is the lowest level Isis? It gives SIB so I thought it would be good: But I don't have skills for the Isis LR32, nor the Taurus. Is there a lower level version? Amber.
  4. Amber Wana

Question: Do you need an Animal Brush?

Hey! I was wondering, to name your pet, do you have to groom it with an animal brush aswell? Or can you just feed it and greet it? I'm asking this question because my Snable's getting a bit dirty :P Also because they do cost a bit... Thanks :)
  5. Amber Wana

How long do you play a day?

Hi Just wondering, how long do you play a day? ^_^
  6. Amber Wana

Info: Predetor (M/F, L)

Hey, Just some Info about Predetor. If your wondering if you should buy Predetor read some of this: Ok, I'm haven't been playing very long, but I have Predetor at the moment. Even thought it is Limited, it decays pretty slowly. It protects you alright, and it looks awsome :) But Predetor will...
  7. Amber Wana

Info: Just a Mini-Tip

Hey there :wtg: I have been playing a while now, and I'm a hunter. I noticed few weeks ago that if you shoot the creature, then when it's nearly dead you can right click it and it'll shot then loot it. However if you left click with your mouse it'll die, but if you clicked it twice, you'll...
  8. Amber Wana

-Messages.

Hi all, Amber here. :yay: :yay: :yay: Anywayy... Has anyone noticed that people aren't always using the Trading Channel when they are trading? It can be annoying. :( I guess it could be so people can see your message better but... It's typed in the wrong channel. Has anyone noticed this...
  9. Amber Wana

Question: Face Guards

:dunno: Hey, When I was hunting, my mentor said that I should use a face guard. I know it helps my defence but is it so important to use it? So my question: Is it so important to wear one? -and- Should I buy a face guard for when I go hunting? --------- thanks ~amber
Back