Search results

1. Girlyn

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN Edition

Mayhem is around the corner and my weapon is still up for grabs. Now at tier 2.99! :)
  2. Girlyn

Bump for a great weapon 🤩
  3. Girlyn

The rifle is now tier 2.73 :)
  4. Girlyn

Please keep the thread clean and offers in PM 😊
  5. Girlyn

Updated post after tiering the weapon to tier 2! :)
  6. Girlyn

7. Girlyn

Thats right :)
  8. Girlyn

SOLD! Selling this awesome rifle! This weapon has the highest efficiency in the game, 95 amazing percent and yet it requires very low levels of skills. Apart from the fast reload, 67, is has a really great range of 104.5 m. I am aware of its low TIR but within 8 hours active hunting I...
  9. Girlyn

happy birthday BruuD!

Happy birthday Bruud! :yay:
  10. Girlyn

Polite and nice übers

lol, Juicy for president. I love Juicy! Always fun to chat with even tho i suspect Juicy is a bit of a racist against swedes or maybe its just envy :D Great person :)
  11. Girlyn

Uber: My first tower

Gratz Philip! :cheer: (even tho I was pissed yesterday that you got a tower before me - im such a nice gf, dont you think?! :D)
  12. Girlyn

Achievement: 300K Skills :)

Gratz Lib :)
  13. Girlyn

Uber: 7.1K Cornundacauda

lol gratz :D
  14. Girlyn

Your best item loot ever?

My best item so far is the UL Assassin I (we) got in team last year from a chomper :)
  15. Girlyn

Lost my VTOL?

Some months ago i had my car bugged. I couldnt pick it up or recall it and it was not being sent to my storage while being offline. It just stood there for a week or so until a new vu came! Support was not really helpful on the issue :p So, you're sure your vtol wasnt anyway near the place u...
  16. Girlyn

22k Feff

Well he's my boyfriend (and we live together) so what he lose I lose I guess ;)
  17. Girlyn

22k Feff

I´m in chock! Had nothing to do so I went for some leviathan but when they just kept giving me bullshit loots i switched to some feffs at fort fury for the missions. Im soooo happy I did that... Biggest solohof by far (im usually not that lucky!). Awsome! :yay:
  18. hof

hof

Back