Search results

1. ACEwoK

Price Check Antikus UL - Unique 100QR UL BP SET

Looking for some idea of a reasonable price for this unique 100QR armour BP set. Originally purchased (with Arkoins) from the 1st Arkoin Auction. They produced one of, if not the most, popular armour set we ever sold over our years of operation - it sold very well on both Arkadia and Calypso...
  2. ACEwoK

Buying: Blueprints: Valiant Footguards, eMINE armour etc

Hi Folks, We are chasing a few blueprints we have run out of recently. Calypso: Valiant Footguards Berserker Footguards Samurai Footguards eMINE All parts accepted (particular need for Harness and Armguards) Arkadian: Perseus Armguards (want the UL BP)
  3. ACEwoK

Selling: 58x Calypso Land Deeds (CLDs)

Greetings people, I've been involved in Entropia now for a number of years (10 in fact by the end of this year) and I've seen a lot of things happen in our little universe, some good, some bad depending on your PoV. I've invested a fair amount of money over the years, first as a simple...
  4. ACEwoK

Buying: Valiant Foot Guard BPs and eMINE PG/T (Harness) BPs

Hi All, We are in need of Valiant Foot Guard BPs and eMINE PG/T (Harness) Bps. Please check your storages etc for these and let us know if you have them and are willing to sell. One of the chief principles that SFE's service is founded on is being able to supply FULL sets of armour to the...
  5. ACEwoK

Buying: Stock standard Privateer

Hi All, With all the business we are doing these days (both in EU and RL) I have less and less time to spend sitting at the computer. I have decided to hedge my bets a little. I simply don't have the time to sit waiting 30-40 mins each time I need to travel from Caly to Ark or back again. So...
  6. ACEwoK

Buying: Ultra Cold Fabric

Hi, If you have any UCF for sale or have any Phasm Wool or Cloth, please reply below. Price is negotiable. Cheers
  7. ACEwoK

Buying: eMINE Harness (L) Blueprints

Hi Folks, We are out of clicks on these Harnesses. If you have any for sale, let me know. If you have any of the eMINE armour unlimited blueprints (if they even exist) and are willing to sell, then we are interested and are willing to negotiate. Cheers
  8. ACEwoK

PC: A new uniform for SFE???

Greetings Folks, SFE are looking to update our uniform and overall look. We've been intending to do this for a while as the uniform we currently have is looking a bit dated. Seeing as we are getting all new signs and graphics done, I decided now was a good time to get this off my backlist of...
  9. ACEwoK

Buying: Serum Blueprints

We've had a lot of enquiring recently about Serum and unfortunately we've had to disappoint some of our customers as we cannot seem to get enough of these blueprints to keep up with demand. Specifically we are chasing Arms, Helmet, Harness and Thighs, but we are interested in the others too if...
  10. ACEwoK

Buying: Zombie UL Footguards Male and/or Zombie UL Footguards Blueprint

Hi All As titles says, I'm chasing the male footguards for my Zombie UL set. I'm also interested in the Blueprint if anyone has one they wish to part with. Let me know and we can make a deal. Ta
  11. ACEwoK

Buying: WTB: Valiant Footguard and Dragon Footguard Blueprints

Hi All, We're chasing Dragon and Valiant Footguard Blueprints. If you have any please let us know. Also if you have a set of Valiant Footguards M for sale, let me know as I want them for my collection! Also also, IF you happen to know of any Samurai or Berserker Footguard blueprints out...
  12. ACEwoK

Buying: eMINE Armguard (L) BP L (or UL if available)

Hey guys, seems that our supply of clicks for these armguards has finally run out. If you have any please let us know via email or PM. An unlimited BP would be even better if one exists.
  13. ACEwoK

Buying: WTB: Gigantium Sign (PC) and Megaview Sign (PC) and/or Blueprints

Hi People, We are currently looking for: Gigantium Sign (PC) - at least 6 at this point in time Megaview Sign (PC) - at least 6 at this point in time Also also wik ;) If you happen to know of, or own BP's for these, we would be interested in them too. Regular suppliers are most welcome...
  14. ACEwoK

Buying: WTB: 2x Xlite-W Sign (PC)

Looking for a couple (2) of Xlite-W Sign (PC) for our shops at PA Mall and TP Mall on Calypso. Let me know if you have any for sale Cheers
  15. ACEwoK

FYI: Problem with PED Flow Centre and Calypso Land Deed Payouts

Found this "bug" by accident tonight so I'm just letting everyone know in case you are doing the same. When I first bought the Caly Land Deeds I decided to just passively watch the payouts accumulate in my PED Flow Centre and eventually withdraw the funds once they hit a decent amount...
  16. ACEwoK

Info: SFE asks: How much can a typical month change the prices on crafted armour?

------------------------------------------------ SFE MONTHLY PRICE GUIDE ------------------------------------------------ Hello and welcome to the monthly Southern Fortress Engineering Price Guide! As many of you already know, we have started posting these guides to not only SFE's monthly...
  17. ACEwoK

Info: "General fall in material prices allows for some price cutting in the run up to Christmas" says SFE

------------------------------------------------ SFE MONTHLY PRICE GUIDE ------------------------------------------------ Hello and welcome to the monthly Southern Fortress Engineering Price Guide! As many of you already know, we have started posting these guides to not only SFE's monthly...
  18. ACEwoK

Should shop and apartment fees be abolished?

With the announcement of the new Medusa's Head Islands land area being auctioned off, the shop and apartments on this new land area will, according to the FPC announcement, be RENT FREE. So, what are the thoughts of the rest of the community? please vote on the poll and/or post what you think...
  19. ACEwoK

Info: A month of feast or famine - "Material costs cause some surprising and awesome results for armour customers" - SFE

20. ACEwoK

Info: Lich (L) drops below 3k PED per suit! "High-end Limited armours now more affordable for mid-range people" say SFE

21. ACEwoK

Spectre (L) hits ANOTHER record low price - SFE say "don't miss out on this brilliant armour at this incredible price!"

Spectre (L) hits ANOTHER record low price - SFE say "don't miss out on this brilliant armour at this incredible price!" ------------------------------------------------ SFE MONTHLY PRICE GUIDE ------------------------------------------------ Hello and welcome to the monthly Southern...
  22. ACEwoK

Info: Spectre L hits an all time low price - SFE say "...great value high end armour!"

23. ACEwoK

Info: Out with the old, In with the new (Financial Year turnover)

24. ACEwoK

Info: Slide in EU Economy results in armour price drops

------------------------------------------------ SFE MONTHLY PRICE GUIDE ------------------------------------------------ Hello and welcome to the Southern Fortress Engineering Price Guide! As some of you may already know, we have started posting these guides to not only SFE's monthly...
  25. ACEwoK

SFE Price Guide: Luna cheaper than ever!?

------------------------------------------------ SFE MONTHLY PRICE GUIDE ------------------------------------------------ Hello and welcome to the Southern Fortress Engineering Price Guide! From last month, we have started posting these guides to not only SFE's monthly pricing but also to...
Back