Search results

1. K

Discovery: Umbranoid Basic Whip (L)

During the Mutant Menace i decide to kill sum mutant when this happened........ i've already put the whip on auction in game, in less than 23 hrs you could be the 1st to tame a beast or simply jus whip ppl for fun with it :laugh::whip: (im sorry if the pic is too small but i dunno how...
  2. K

What was your favourite ever loot?

Mine had 2 be my drone gen 3 hof wiv the limited edtion collectors gold coin :) It was the 3rd 2 b looted coz it says so on the real coin 003
  3. K

Your Cost for Mayhem

havent really counted lost and profit but its roughly abt 1k ped lost which wasnt too bad coz i've hav sum nice globals wiv ESI and korss H400 (L) which had a nice markup coz of the event :P But i wud think im jus inside the 100th in the event............
  4. K

Selling: Limited Edition Collector's Coin (ingame version)

Selling the ingame version of the coin, gud 4 those empty shelfs in ur apartment or shop. the coin in the pic is the exact same tt value as the 1 u're bidding. SB: tt + 150 BO: tt + 300 Auction ends 3rd Nov 2008 Friday 12am Calypso time or when BO is met bid here or if u can find me ingame...
  5. K

Buying: Collector's edition coin (ingame version)

np, thx anyway
  6. K

Buying: Collector's edition coin (ingame version)

i still got the in game coin waiting 4 a new owner :) but i want to know whats ur offer on it? it has a tt value of 212ped which is 1 of the highest tt value coin in game
  7. K

How many limited edition coins droped?

i looted 1 on the 1st day i knw they can be looted, i was lucky i cud only afford 3k ammo and i hit a 9k+ hof :) wonder if my coin has the highest tt value? its 212ped
  8. K

Limited Edition Collector's Coin

i can tell u dat u cant repair the coin since im 1 of the few lucky guy dat jus looted the coin. but i wana knw if ppl wud pay more 4 the real thing or the ingame b4 its shipped out? and wots the current markup ppl wud pay 4 it now?
Back