Search results

1. NOR_Ken

new UI making it hard to play

I agree! I play the game in 2k (2560x1440) or even 4k. (3840x2160) as this is the best for my gaming monitor. The AU window is like 12% of the screen and all around is then dead screen space that i do not need when im on AU. I could open 4 AU windows and still have window space on the screen.
  2. NOR_Ken

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

I played this game almost two decades. The game is always a good game and stay the same. Like a escape from reality. We can. Talk, chat and have fun. But in background everything moves on. Real life, people go away and new people join. Some one build family and bring new children to life and...
  3. NOR_Ken

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

Its allmost not even a tool. All is on your logfile on your computer ! :D
  4. NOR_Ken

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

Mine is also banned! What do we do now ?
  5. NOR_Ken

Improving the game with subsidies

None is perfect. But at last they are more active on calypso. Anyways there is a the same problem all over Entropia. Bugs, eamty space. vase open place where there is nothing.
  6. NOR_Ken

Improving the game with subsidies

To be honest Calypso is still the best made planet. The making and edit of other planets are weak. I playd a lot on Cyrene. Just see the spawn locations, its just dots on the map. Just a click in the editor. cluster of mobs. There is no work put intoo the world.
  7. NOR_Ken

I took part of a Landgrab for the first time!

Have we not all soon comment on the UI feedback, that tne avatar names are to weak. Bad colour and hard to read.
  8. NOR_Ken

Suggestion: Capture the flag

Let's unite our efforts! Together, we can propel it into a future opportunity. How do we kick things off? Do you possess any computer skills? If not, I'd be happy to give it a shot. I can create a user interface in-game with settings and set up some visuals to illustrate how an event like...
  9. NOR_Ken

Suggestion: Capture the flag

This holds more significance than many might realize! It's truly a wonderful idea! As you've pointed out, many players are familiar with game modes like this, so it's no wonder that modes such as Capture the Flag are beloved staples in numerous games. Honestly, we have a wealth of different...
  10. NOR_Ken

News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

Best comment so far :D
  11. NOR_Ken

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

+ Add item sett back to action bar so you can click a key to swtich item set and dont need to open iventory.
  12. NOR_Ken

News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

So now when I'm done many of the codex ranks on Letomie, now there will be a event :D - This is my luck all the way :D
  13. NOR_Ken

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

I agree with many aspects of the update, especially its positive direction. However, besides addressing bugs, the main issue lies in visibility. Although I've read your post, I'm not sure about your gameplay style. When I run the game at resolutions like 2560 x 1440 (2k) or even 3840x2160 (4k)...
  14. weffwe.jpg

weffwe.jpg

15. NOR_Ken

Feedback Title: Can't heal other players from action bar Description: Current: Before you could set heal tool on key 3, and click key 3 to heal players and heal yourselfe. Now if you set heal tool on action bar nr3. You can heal yourselfe, but it will not heal other players by looking at...
  16. NOR_Ken

You can turn off auto fade, inn the main chat. So you get background allways! First thing i did!!
  17. NOR_Ken

Thats funny 🤣 I just wanted to say, the action bar icon looks more easy to see for you then me and all text. Try the game in 2k or 4k gaming. Then all gets to small and poor icon quality.
  18. NOR_Ken

Feedback Title: Avatar info tag. No society info? Description I do not see Society name on my friends. When the soc have 100 members, its Impossible to remember everyone. Yes we see soc members on radar, but its hard to use this in crowded place. + there is rank system in society member...
  19. NOR_Ken

''Meme '' More passion more energy more Footwork.. :D :D It's wonderful to see so many active members contributing feedback and information, and it's even better to see MindArk gathering this information and striving to ensure everyone's satisfaction. Overall, the update wasn't too bad and...
  20. Item set action.jpg

Item set action.jpg

21. 428457790_1563086377791680_8217194379182150575_n.jpg

428457790_1563086377791680_8217194379182150575_n.jpg

22. Icone and items actionbar.jpg

Icone and items actionbar.jpg

23. Color and fade chat.jpg

Color and fade chat.jpg

24. Window transpart and readabillity.jpg

Window transpart and readabillity.jpg

25. Auction UI feedback.jpg

Auction UI feedback.jpg