Search results

1. NOR_Ken

Aurli 4677Ped

Hi there ' Just wanted to post this one for my friend! Safi Safira Safi's first HOF :) It was in team but shes happy" <3 2 x Items. Arsonistic Chip 8 L Armor part, dont remeber name.
  2. NOR_Ken

Entropia Life / Help

Hello friends ! I just came back after many years offline. So at the same time I try to log into my account on entropy life. But I forgot my password. I'm trying to click send recovery password but it's not coming to my email. Yes, I checked spam ect. I also try to send support to support mail...
  3. NOR_Ken

Buying: DOA loudmouth ect

Hi PM me if you have a DOA loudmouth or something close to it. Thanks.
  4. NOR_Ken

who wants me??

Hello world ! Yes I am looking for a society to join! I did start the game in 2004, in 2006 i did start use/invest a lot more. Inn 2009 I did sell out all from my NORken avatar. But it did not take long time before i re-join with my new avatar, The amount of time and money was a whole new...
  5. NOR_Ken

I'm back , where are you?

Hey there! I did start the game more then 13 years ago. I did stop play it 5-6 years ago. Sold all my items and some skills. But i did keep my avatar to around lvl50 Some years ago i just log on in the summer and did a 300ped crafting run that gave me 21k return. I did just send it to my...
  6. NOR_Ken

Selling: 158 000Skills

Selling 158 000Skills I do not have eamty skill implants. So you need to bring it so I can take out the skills. If you want to buy many skills or in big bulk, any offer is welcome on PM. If you want to buy a lot of skills or all! , but do not have the skill implants. Other sulutions can...
  7. NOR_Ken

Fun with L ' BP's =)

Hey hello.! Been away some weeks. Come back. Do a 300click on 02 amp *UL BP* got some fue globals but a near full 02 amp L BP L. So well i did use it. Got some good. So I did buy some new L , BP's . got even more. =) all HOF's + all the good 50-800ped near success. I got 18800ped in one...
  8. NOR_Ken

Selling: Real UL stuff! Shadow F UL / Angel F UL , Doa , MkV

Hello there! Its time for you to get some nice items! I'm selling this items to get me somthing els. Thats it. Shadow Harness Tier 1,2 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/9/9/5/shadow_h.jpg ( you get the enhancer and the 5B plating on it! Free ) I'm not hard. Give it a try...
  9. NOR_Ken

Selling: S :Armor: near FULL Sentinel F'L and G-apartment!!!

Hello all Well like the title say ! Selling 5 Parts Sentinel ! Omegaton west habit Beta - 10G apartment --------------------------------------------------------------------- Helmet - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/9/9/5/dsc_0028.jpg Harness -...
  10. NOR_Ken

HELP- Daniel Maksi Mak??

Hey and hello all gamers!! My inn game name are Catherine Zeta Jones. Wanted Avatar name = Daniel Maksi Mak What = Soc?? When hes online? All info, some one know this man? Pm me or contact any Black Angels Evolution members! :wise: Hes offline in my time zone!! and I really need to talk...
  11. NOR_Ken

Selling: Selling (Large G - Apartment) + all inn it !

Hello Its time to let go. I don't use it any more. So I hope some one will take it. Its not many G-aprtments to get. So her is your opportunity!!!! Selling Omegaton Beta Complex, 10G Visit the apartment and look. TP= Omegaton west habitat and beta complex Only G-apartment...
  12. NOR_Ken

Grafic test and information

Hello I just wanne make post. So maybe I can find some one els witht the same problems. Or mybe some info to come with. I wanne know what system your running Entropia on and what grafic settings your on. The reasun I do this. If some one buy or have a grafic card and dont know how Entropia...
  13. NOR_Ken

Buying: G- appartment "!

Hello I wanne buy a G - appartment. I give a good price. Cant see any one any where. So let me know if you have one. 90% of the G-appartment I bin looking at in game. Are not payd fee or not in use.
  14. NOR_Ken

TT food?

Hello there. Just one fast qustion. What is this, and value? Nothing ? TT food. Cant find mutch info on it. item name : Odenfield Ventricle System tt=17ped
  15. NOR_Ken

PVP Trick (Never get looted)

First thing first! Happy New Year! PVP GetAway TRICK!!! Introduction :computer: Fast info : Miners can finally get away from been looted. Miner can use hunt armor in pvp, without worries. We all can get are loot out of pvp easy. I have done a search on the...
  16. NOR_Ken

HoF: Pyrite XVII (pvp4)

:) Nice one in PvP. 309PED Click to enlarge :yay:
  17. NOR_Ken

Help selling PC

Hello there' I need some help her. I need to find out what i can sell my PC fore. have a paint job on my car and so on, so need some money. Pliz tell me what you had give or what the value is on somthing like the stuff i need to sell. :) I'm selling !! -Quad Q9400 2,66GHz, -XFX nForce 780i...
  18. NOR_Ken

Funny movie.

:laugh: Just board. Then I fund this video hehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D48BYHnIREM&feature=related PS: some one know how to use adobe afther effects ? . Just order me the real version. Full Adobe master collection. Cost me a lot but, think it will be fun
  19. NOR_Ken

Fast qustion ( EU withdraw Card

Hello! I have a fast qustion. The entropia card that you can use fore take PED out to real life money. How dose it work. % fee and so on :cool:
  20. NOR_Ken

Question: Are you Board Running?

Hello There I have just one thing to say. When I started this game, I was running my **** off. Getting to places or just runn fore sweat die and runn even more. That was he first impressen off the game fore me. So Then I ask. Do you think its funn to runn, Or Boring. Yea you migh have a...
  21. NOR_Ken

Buying: F Coat

Hey and welcome back I'm looking fore a new coat. I want somthing cool. Dark blue with texsture. Or other collours. I wont go more then 1500ped max. If you have one fore sale. Post a image. And i will decide if i want it or not. When the thread end ( 17feb) Keep them comming . ! :yay:
  22. NOR_Ken

Buying: Armor F' L full sett!!!

Hello Every one! I'm going to buy some sett off armors. gather me a full sett and i pay more then the markup on Entropedia. I will have this thread open too the 17th Feb. Post and send me a pm if you can get this armors fore me, ( full sett) Then we do a trade the 17th. I want so close too...
  23. NOR_Ken

Question: Some help ( skills - traning )

Hello =) I have no clue about crafting. But my girlfriend want's to craft armors. I just need some info about it, like--> If i'm going to buy some skills before i start craft. What skills shud i buy. And how many skills shud I have before i start craft somthing better then noob stuff...
  24. NOR_Ken

My Backyard Norway

Hello Just some Photos today. The photos are 5houers old and its still snowing! : :scratch2: Do I really want to go out today OR play ??:rolleyes: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/9/9/5/123665.jpg https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/9/9/5/325523445.jpg...
  25. NOR_Ken

Buying: Bear F UL parts/full sett

As the Thread say : parts or full sett Bera Armor . Parts or Full . Un Limetid. Send me PM as sun as possible. I will be on later!
Back