2. AkiranBlade

Selling: Mod Merc T8

Bump......
  3. AkiranBlade

Bump......
  4. AkiranBlade

New Mod merc group on discord

I mean, those are nice, but the AMM is kinda special... however, it is kinda beaten by the LR-60 Aug these days
  5. AkiranBlade

New Mod merc group on discord

You have the AMM?
  6. AkiranBlade

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

This seems to work fine for me? EDIT - If I'm out of range, I do not move to target, however, if in-range, I can damage mobs by pressing 1. Are you sure you didn't put your weapons in the Shift + 1 action bar (you probably haven't but just double checking)
  7. AkiranBlade

What have stakes got to do with it? It's a QoL thing. I can be looking at my screen and still not notice I'm dying, because I'm reading an info window, or a PM or something.
  8. AkiranBlade

Agree to disagree, other games have it, why can't this one.
  9. AkiranBlade

Sometimes I'm watching youtube vids while grinding, or in fact... your stream
  10. AkiranBlade

Feedback Title: When locking on to a mob, we get a mob focus additional UI pop up like in other games (see screenshot) Description: Current: Currently we only have the mob's overhead status bar when locking on Suggested: This can be achieved by having a piece of UI appear, similarly...
  11. AkiranBlade

Feedback Title: Play a sound when the players health goes into the red Description: Current: Currently there is no audible cue for when a player is near death Suggested: This can be achieved either with a critical health sound (similar to that of in Doom 2016 maybe) or more of a constant...
  12. AkiranBlade

Feedback Title: Enable Pet status window to be accessible to other players Description: Current: A player that is not the owner of a pet cannot see the pet status window Suggested: By adding a this context menu item on pets either spawned or in auction/trade windows, another player can...
  13. AkiranBlade

Feedback Title: Allow for a keybind to enable closing of the loot window Description: Current: Player has to use mouse to close the window manually Suggested: By adding a key bindable action in the action library, this can be done with a key press. Reason: QoL
  14. AkiranBlade

Some suggestions from my live stream: Suggestion: Add highlight to message in message centre that's been popped out 00:31:35 Suggestion: Make the system icons bigger 2:21:48 Suggestion: Add a caret/arrow/dot next to the current selected crafting item 2:28:17
  15. AkiranBlade

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Hi there, Collated some bugs during my UI stream, timestamped links below: Message Content goes outside border for message content 00:28:45 Context Menu Misaligned 00:30:47 Map Resize Bug - TP Circle changes size 00:32:49 Cannot get Market Value option on items 01:19:58 Unusual Docking...
  16. AkiranBlade

Bump......
  17. AkiranBlade

Bump......
  18. AkiranBlade

Bump......
  19. AkiranBlade

Bump......