Search results

1. HopeIsDiEing

Mother Ship Bismarck Warp Services

MOTHERSHIP BISMARK - Safe Loot Warps Services 2. VIP Warp: 25PED Choice of warp to any Space Station or planet atmosphere: MS moves close to Planet so upon exiting MS hanger you can immediately land. * Only Warp to Space Station can we guaranteed 100% safe loot. 3. Pickups: +10PED...
  2. Mothership Bismarck

Mothership Bismarck

3. HopeIsDiEing

HIDE's Thruster Shop & Other Stuff Too!

Shopkeeper added and Stock updated! :yay:
  4. HopeIsDiEing

HIDE's Thruster Shop & Other Stuff Too!

[HIDE's Thruster Shop is Now Open!] Selling only the finest Space Thrusters @ 7.50PED/EA (150.00%)! Lookin' 4 a Thrustin' get yours TODAY! @ Medusa Bazzar F2S5 [Calypso, 53405, 69364, 102, Waypoint] P.S. We sell other stuffs too. Stock list will be updated as stock is added. [Emik Enigma L2]...
  5. HopeIsDiEing

Selling: HIDE's Thruster Shop & Other Stuff Too!

[HIDE's Thruster Shop is Now Open!] Selling only the finest Space Thrusters @ 7.50PED/EA (150.00%)! Lookin' 4 a Thrustin' get yours TODAY! @ Medusa Bazzar F2S5 [Calypso, 53405, 69364, 102, Waypoint] P.S. We sell other stuffs too. Stock list will be updated as stock is added. [ArMatrix LR-20...
  6. HIDE's Thruster Shop & Other Stuff Too

HIDE's Thruster Shop & Other Stuff Too

7. HopeIsDiEing

Oberon NightSeer - The Wizard's Way

I love it...
  8. HopeIsDiEing

Extended downtime

*june more like
  9. HopeIsDiEing

Buying: Small shrooms

Do you eat them? So worth 140peds if you eat them...
  10. HopeIsDiEing

Extended downtime

"Damn it guys,.. I left the flash drive with the patch at home....." ..... ..... ..... ..... "Ill go get it. Anyone want some coffee?"
  11. HopeIsDiEing

Unknown at String [3451513513562] - HoF list bug

Maby its a feature...
  12. HopeIsDiEing

Server Downtime for Release

I may be the only one what this awesome chat interface stuff I have heard of Sounds AWESOME! I would love to see that With the Message center not being useless. Maby the MA video tutorials being in the tutorial center instead of all the boring reading ones. I mean who plays a game to read. Or...
  13. HopeIsDiEing

Buying: What to buy ?

Silverfang M.01 Starlight
  14. HopeIsDiEing

dagger of doom

I know this is not a auction thread but i would pay tt+500 for it as of now. That is my bid.
  15. HopeIsDiEing

JSM is so uber that

JSM is so uber that prototype rifles craft themselves for him.
  16. HopeIsDiEing

Discovery: Laserfaust SL-G 10 (L) Blueprint (L)

Laser Power-fist rocket launcher?
  17. HopeIsDiEing

Updates...

I see lots of people posting complaints about the bugs of new updates and "untested" VUs. I would just like to say shame on MA and the planets for trying to innovate and push the game forward. Through all my years of playing I have yet to experience that is any way crippling to my game-play. A...
  18. HopeIsDiEing

What's with the Aurlis?!

He feeds them your hopes and dreams of ever looting anything. Enriched in garlic.
  19. HopeIsDiEing

Painting APT walls.

I had this crazy idea. What if we got MA to make apartments walls (C) make it so they can be colored! They can do a system where you put the cans in field in the terminal outside. Or a fashion designer could come to your house and paint the walls. What do you all think? I think this would cause...
  20. HopeIsDiEing

Buying: Salamander SGA shin guards M

If only you needed arms SGA i could really help you out there!
  21. HopeIsDiEing

Selling: Salamander Arms SGA(M)

bumpity bump
  22. HopeIsDiEing

humpity bump
  23. HopeIsDiEing

California Players

17 Orange county woot woot.
  24. HopeIsDiEing

:yay: :yay: :yay: