Search results

1. HopeIsDiEing

Mother Ship Bismarck Warp Services

MOTHERSHIP BISMARK - Safe Loot Warps Services 2. VIP Warp: 25PED Choice of warp to any Space Station or planet atmosphere: MS moves close to Planet so upon exiting MS hanger you can immediately land. * Only Warp to Space Station can we guaranteed 100% safe loot. 3. Pickups: +10PED...
  2. HopeIsDiEing

HIDE's Thruster Shop & Other Stuff Too!

[HIDE's Thruster Shop is Now Open!] Selling only the finest Space Thrusters @ 7.50PED/EA (150.00%)! Lookin' 4 a Thrustin' get yours TODAY! @ Medusa Bazzar F2S5 [Calypso, 53405, 69364, 102, Waypoint] P.S. We sell other stuffs too. Stock list will be updated as stock is added. [Emik Enigma L2]...
  3. HopeIsDiEing

Selling: HIDE's Thruster Shop & Other Stuff Too!

[HIDE's Thruster Shop is Now Open!] Selling only the finest Space Thrusters @ 7.50PED/EA (150.00%)! Lookin' 4 a Thrustin' get yours TODAY! @ Medusa Bazzar F2S5 [Calypso, 53405, 69364, 102, Waypoint] P.S. We sell other stuffs too. Stock list will be updated as stock is added. [ArMatrix LR-20...
  4. HopeIsDiEing

Updates...

I see lots of people posting complaints about the bugs of new updates and "untested" VUs. I would just like to say shame on MA and the planets for trying to innovate and push the game forward. Through all my years of playing I have yet to experience that is any way crippling to my game-play. A...
  5. HopeIsDiEing

Painting APT walls.

I had this crazy idea. What if we got MA to make apartments walls (C) make it so they can be colored! They can do a system where you put the cans in field in the terminal outside. Or a fashion designer could come to your house and paint the walls. What do you all think? I think this would cause...
  6. HopeIsDiEing

Selling: Salamander Arms SGA(M)

Selling these great arms tt+930 peds. They have treated me well but is time to move on.
  7. HopeIsDiEing

Selling: Trading Bear Set(M)( no feet, Phantom Arms, All T1) and Sala SGA Arms for Boar set(M)

As it says im looking to upgrade. I have a nice set of t1 bear and phantom and with salamander arms the MU is tt + 2570 at current MU. MU on boar set is tt + 2408 I assume the tt is fairly similar for these. so it would be + about 150 for you to deal with this. I would also take the tt+2570 to...
  8. HopeIsDiEing

What the Hell...

Ok in howmany ways is this compleatly not ok?
  9. HopeIsDiEing

Society mate globals a diferent color?

I was thinking what if MA/FPC made it so soc mates globals and hofs were a a brighter color so they stand out for you to see and gtz them ect.
  10. HopeIsDiEing

Do you think rocket launchers should beable to use laser sights?

How come all other guns can use lasers and scopes adn support weps get left out? Even now that that lasers/scopes have a skill gain mod!!! I think support should get a renovation on lasers and scopes! Maby if we get enought ppl that want it to MA/FPC can make it happen!
  11. HopeIsDiEing

A guide to getting a car! by HIDE

The following is a simple guide to get a car! Step One:If you are not allready log into the Entropia Universe. Step Two:Go to the nearest auctioneer. Step Three:Click on the vehicles tab. Step Four:Take a long gander at the extremly over priced cars on the auction.(REMEMBER!!!Do NOT get angry at...
  12. HopeIsDiEing

Selling: Marber Bravo Tier I

Got this fantastic Marber Bravo Tier I i nolonger want. Is listed in auction for tt+290(cheapest one) If anybody here wants it you can have for tt+260!
  13. HopeIsDiEing

Help: Im looking for a vat-100

I have a VAT-100 at 0.9 and need another one to tier it up. akoz insures the 2nd item for the tier and their will be no risk i may even be willign to pay for you help (not a super duper much maby 20ped) :D
  14. HopeIsDiEing

Whats you longest session time?

before the server went down i was at 12hr 7min 30sec.:yay: I wish i had a life :silly2:
  15. HopeIsDiEing

The Things You See...

I made this video of a time lapse in port atlantis and swamp camp enjoy Things You See.. Its way better in HD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDRi6YzyVCc
  16. HopeIsDiEing

Recruiting Dedicated Prospects For Bulletproof Auxiliary

Bulletproof Auxiliary is now Recruiting. Just apply in soc terminal. MUST BE 18 years old, have 110 hp and at least a max lvl of 20. We are the brother society to the 28th most skilled soc in game. Its a great soc lots of fun. We have great hunts and hang with come cool people from bullet proof.
  17. HopeIsDiEing

How Much Do you <3 (LOVE) HIDE (me)

How much do you all love me (or hate me):wtg: better love me!
  18. HopeIsDiEing

HoF: Party Like Its 1969!

after 24hrs of hard core button mashing trox hunting i finally got this little bugger after tons of ammo and globals:yay::yay::yay:
  19. HopeIsDiEing

Selling: Shadow Helmet (M)

My Friend asked me to sell his helmet Starting bid:10.5k Buyout bid:14k Pm me or post bids
Back