Search results

1. Firefly Jane

Achievement: Material Extraction Methodology unlock

Kewl :yay: Been trying to unlock this for a while now ;) Took lots of hunts to get materials to craft, & finialy all that effort has got me here :D Now I can make some more interesting texts & hopefully with bit better success. Tc, gl & hf ya'll ;) Cheers Firefly Jane :cool:
  2. Firefly Jane

Achievement: Finaly Serindipity unlocked

Finaly, after going through a lot of (L) guns I hit lev 30 Laser sniper :sniper: & unlock Serindipity :yay: Now I try some mining & melee skilling :D Have fun out there ;) Cheers Firefly :vampire:
  3. Firefly Jane

HoF: My 1st 1k+ped HOF

Was down to my last 3pec lol. Got attacked by 2 06 drones, the 2nd 1 droped my 1st 1k+ped HOF :cheer: :yay: :cheer: Was very unexpected, guess ya neva know ya luck out there ;) :dodge: Cheers hf & gl Firefly Jane :vampire:
  4. Firefly Jane

Question: What do you wish to gain from EU?

What do you wish to gain from EU? What brought you here in the 1st place? What do you seek? Has what your came here looking for now changed after playing for some times? Please post your replys after you have voted. Thank you in advance for your answers ;) Cheers Firefly Jane :cool...
  5. Firefly Jane

Question: Do you profit from playing EU?

Do you profit from playing EU? Did you join EU in hopes of making money? Did you join EU just for fun? What's your success story or views on making money playing EU? If a thread like this has been posted B4 I could not find it, so thought I'd ask ;)
  6. Firefly Jane

Uber: My 1st uber item loot yay!

:yay: My 1st uber item loot :wtg: Was only 52ped global in team hunt. Typical it was the 1 time I didn't have peass running lol, so sry for delay as it was looted around 17/8. Also I'm fairly new to EF, still learning how to upload pics so it will prob turn out a bit big lol. Anyways...
  7. Firefly Jane

Help!

I can not find the thread that tells ya how to upload screenshots & the like to my pics gallery on EF :scratch2: Have only found threads how to add them to a thread from my pics once screenshot(s) hav been uploaded :rolleyes: I'm not all that good with tech stuff on PC :ahh: & I havent been...
  8. Firefly Jane

Question: Any1 looted a grafix card yet?

Has any1 looted a grafix card yet? If so what dropped it? Or is looting them just another rumour? :scratch2:
  9. Firefly Jane

New soc created, something old something new

Ok, this is my 1st thread so go easy on me folks ;) I created my own soc 2day for many reasons, too many to list so I just say for a place to call home as the main 1 :D The soc name is Abracadabra :vampire: Like in heading something old something new, was looking for a name unlike others in...
Back