Search results

1. A

Selling: Merry Mayhem Helmet (M)

Meet me in game, I gave u ped now if other player got no ped. avator in EU - dale Aladding lin btw I'm looking for one from others if u sold yours
  2. A

Buying: Buying RJ

Buying RJ Paying: ped or LM T4.4+ped Please contact me ingame player: dale Aladding lin
  3. A

Thoughts about Medusa's Head Auction

Our players are smarter and smarter, they know how to use telephone to gain profit from MA, sky isn't falling, more ppl will support it in the later future. Watch carefully, it is no sense to give MA New Year's bonus. It is a grate moment our player work together to gain profit from buying and...
  4. A

Selling: ML-35 SGA Tier 1.0

sorry, My faulkt, it was ML35, not this ML35 sga
  5. A

Selling: ML-35 SGA Tier 1.0

few days ago BO=11k, now BO=14k, so what happened?
  6. A

Shared loot is perfect, thanks MA

I'm a noob, 100% love this new feature Love it, Love it
  7. A

Question: Support re: harassment needs SOME interaction to defend ourselves?

Easy to solve the issue Next time, pls team with me, we stand in middle of doom1 and hunting, no harrasment at all Best way to skilling on evade, weak die, strong alive !
  8. A

Selling: Fap-90

SOLD PM me in game dale Aladding lin
  9. A

Selling: Pile of BPs

u got my bid, tt+1
  10. A

Damage enhacers

Here are the situation when u need enhancers(only limited to Hunting area, not test with mining yet) 1. Ranger enhancer on Range tag gun to pk or range tag mob(since u don't tag that much, no matter the eco of these enhancers) - I put range I on FoxME to tag 2. medical Eco enhancer on high...
  11. A

Selling: Selling/Trading DOA RJ

Bump for the selling and gz onto your effective level, u reach lvl 85? (RJ shows its eco after lvl 85)
  12. A

Selling: Modified Isis LR53(L) Tier TEN

Guess this is the one I sold for 125% which I loot from Proteron with Full tt
  13. A

Selling: Hardend Alloy BP

Hi: Interesting that BP, just need find u in game some day. avator: dale Aladding lin soc: UU
  14. A

Selling: Mid-level hunter sell out (everything goes)

Hi m8: Sorry for your leaving, I still remember everything we done in the game, we are in Assissans Inc, Delord, mini, how crazy u are when u almost graduate from the mentor period, remember when we team on baby mobs; I still have the jean from your bp which crafted by Frey; Everything seems...
  15. A

Selling: Viking (M) +4385 BO / +1 PED Start

Please modify the first page, curretn offer tt+3.1k from dale Aladding lin Bump
  16. A

Correct some math here for my bid, Confused, sorry skippy tt+3.1k pls modify your first page
  17. A

Hi skippie: correct one thing, pls review my bid again It is 3.1k bid, thx, not +3.1k Thanks again
  18. A

3.1k from dale Aladding lin
  19. A

Will the new "super soc" pass Warants ?

Peeps talking about star use us to getting famous, I think that is fine. In this game same as in real life, we all use each other - that is the true factor and please don't deny it. A woman like u, maybe she use u, because she was divorced and has a kids need find someone to help for the...
  20. A

Will the new "super soc" pass Warants ?

Some old story bring as new, but nice for star bring some juice to the game for us when we have nothing else to do At least, change the game atomispha a bit, more cheer up and flooding the chat windows
  21. A

Looser - The Killstealing Bastard (he approved this title!)

let sheep be sheep and evil be evil
  22. A

Selling: EON Thigh Guard (M)

Bump for another play who hated by skippie
  23. A

EON Thight Guard (M) Price Check

Btw, if i want to buy an adj, i will keep on telling that it only worse 15k but if i want to sell it, I will keep on telling it worse 45k lol
  24. A

EON Thight Guard (M) Price Check

I wonder that skippie said will not deal or talk to vaqu anymore, Bump his page will break skippie's promise?
  25. A

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

Full Avatar name in game : dale Aladding lin I don't want to be leader, vote for Star assigned
Back