Search results

1. wildcuts

Selling: Selling Rocktropia Weapon BP's (bulk)

SOLD Thank you. Thread can be closed. I'm selling a bulk of RT weapon BP's. All (L). Here's the list, along with the available number of clicks: Cochran P1: 117 clicks Cochran LP3: 79 clicks Cochran LP5: 19 clicks Cochran LP7: 104 clicks Cochran LP9: 92 clicks Cochran LR3: 184 clicks Cochran...
  2. wildcuts

Selling: hey repair skillers! RK- 5 batch for sale

Selling a batch (45 units) RK-5 for 425 PED that's less than 9.5 PED each. Grab it! :wtg:
  3. wildcuts

Selling: Selling Ranked Psy-Blade

As title indicates - I'm selling my Ranked Psy-Blade. Best Powerfist in game. But you know that, don't you :) I'm asking +2.8k PED. Write here, PM me, sent a pigeon. edit: checked it - can be amped with the new melee amps! Cheers Orpheus
  4. wildcuts

Selling: Selling Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII - UL

As title says, I'm selling a Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII - UL. Not many around. Have maxed it, time to move on :) price: tt +1500 :yup: Stats: Level requirement: 22 Mind essence used: 1017 Durability: very good attacks: 57 damage: 22.5-45.0
  5. wildcuts

shear proM - melee amp?

Saw the shear pro M discovery, but nobody has posted anything. So I wonder... is this the first one in a new melee amp series or is the "M" just a random naming? Any informations or entertaining speculations anybody?
  6. wildcuts

Selling: Zombie set, M, UL

Selling my well used zombie set (looks like new tho!), UL, M. Including feet of course. Good all around protection, used it for almost 2 years. Grab it for tt +300
  7. wildcuts

Levi nerf?

Well.... it's one of the two: Some sort of armor bug or levi's deal almost double damage now^^ huge difference compared to last night.... anybody else experiencing this?
  8. wildcuts

Orpheus guide to the underworld (RT sewer maze)

I guided quite a few people through the sewer maze instances on RT and currently doing a video walk through. Until this is done here some old school text adventure style description^^ First some general remarks. :wise: All instance lvl's have the same layout. If you follow my directions you...
  9. wildcuts

Selling: Selling LEOI shock dagger

Rare and stylish short blade, great skilling toy - moved to a new blade so this one is available again! Post here or PM me with an offer, will let it go by saturday evening to the highest bid.
  10. wildcuts

Selling: A batch of 50 RK-20's

Selling a batch of 50 units RK-20 vehicle repair tools. MS owners, shop owners or vehicle owners with bad driving skills are welcome to sent me an offer :)
  11. wildcuts

Selling: Jarhead UL, C, M

Update (Nov. 21.) Thanks to fellow crafters I was able to complete 5 more sets (all M) Available for tt+1250 I'm now definitly out of clicks and all other spare parts are traded, so if you want santa to bring you a jarhead set - don't wait too long to write it on your wish list :) PM me if...
  12. wildcuts

Selling: RK-5's - 11 PED, batch of 50 for 10 PED each

Repair skillers - this is for you! Believe it or not, I found BP books filled with RK-5 BP's in storage^^ Looking at the item list from time to time reveals interesting things! Dust on BP's in storage is not as good as PED that can be burned, so here they come: RK-5's -singles for 11 PED each...
  13. wildcuts

Selling: Business - Philospher's swords

Philospher's swords have turned into the "must have" weapons for everybody. I crafted and sold quite a few of them and I still do, it's a money maker. But it's time for a change and to move on to one of my other projects I didn't have time for in the past. My entropia time is limited, I can't do...
  14. wildcuts

Selling: set of 4 PHILOSOPHER'S swords

Hunters, buy a set of 4 (!) of these fine blades, the result of a full week soc hunt. Might take a while to craft the next set due to material shortages. Tested it on various iron mission mobs - works like a charm. tt+ 3.2K PM me if you are interested!
  15. wildcuts

Selling: Nemesis (M) tt+ 950

Upgrading, so my Nemesis (M) is for sale. Only a few scratches and blood spots (no guarantee creature DNA can be retreived), overall in a good condition. tt +950, pm me when interested :yup:
  16. wildcuts

Selling: Hero sword (UL) BP (UL)

Be quick, UL BP for the UL hero sword is up on auction (ingame). It's lvl III - for comparison Philosopher's Sword is a II, Archon a IV. Safe to assume this BP will also produce a SIB weapon with more than decent stats. Undiscovered yet. I know of the of 2 more that dropped last night (including...
  17. wildcuts

Reasigning planetary resources

I read an interview with one of the official thinkers a few weeks ago - but unfortunatly forgot where - that mentioned a concept to improve/stabilize (at least affect) the entire solar system economy: Reasigning planetary resources like minerals and crafting components. I'm quite sure I remember...
  18. wildcuts

Selling: Philosopher’s Sword (UL) bp (UL) - not disvoered yet!

Edit: sold! Thanks and gl to the buyer! Just discovered the Philosopher’s sword BP on Next Island with a nice Jester Hof. Very nice of the system to reward it to an avatar named Orpheus :) Based on the official informations this is the 2. in the row of 3 UL versions of swords to be...
  19. wildcuts

Question: Looking for Zombie armor crafter

As title states, I'm looking for an armor crafter who can make me a zombie UL set. So far I own arms and feet, so I'm looking for the other 5 parts. Please post here or PM me if you know someone who can :)
  20. wildcuts

(L) chips started to loot

I'm not the one, but I noticed a few seconds before the servers went off that someone looted an (L) cryo attack chip. So, L chips are here! The downside is that attack and heal chips don't use regular ME anymore. That gives everybody a hard time who hopes to make a start with swating. I mean if...
  21. wildcuts

my personal "TIER 100 OPALOS" hunting mission

Well, dunno where to post that... May as well be here. ;) Now, after having no luck at all with my beloved argos and drones and even trox giving me globals but no loot in between for the past month, I decided to slow down the money drain for while a do something "different". Beeing in a game of...
  22. wildcuts

Selling: Dragon armor set (M, complete)

Selling my beloved Dragon armor (M) set. What can I say, I'm poor, I need the money. Bought it from my first mining hof and have worn it every day for the last 1 1/2 years. I don't want to sell my skills, so this is the only valuable thing left. :rolleyes: SB 600 PED BO 1000 PED TT value is...
  23. wildcuts

Emik S50 UL

As title indicates, any idea what a Emik S50 UL will cost today? Entropedia shows me a markup of 600 PED is that up to date?
  24. wildcuts

Any armor parts from rocktropia mob?

Well, as the title indicates I'm wondering if Rocktropia mob drops armor parts at all. Especially the low lvl ones. I'm hunting the low end stuff, the android bitches, zombies, wolfes and looted about 8 L weapons so far but no armor part. On Calypso my experience is, armor parts drop more...
  25. wildcuts

making 10.0 run faster on slow graphic cards

My machine here is not set up for hard core gaming but for economy and power saving, so I run a fairly "lame" passive cooled Nvida 7600GT graphic card. But so far I made evrything run on it. When I logged into 10.0 the first time I had framerates of 2-5 and noticed soon that the parameters in...
Back