Search results

1. toxinburn

BIG Events & Programs

thanks i couldnt remember who it was that i spoke with before and thats exactly who it is...still no response from anyone with BIG though :/
  2. toxinburn

BIG Events & Programs

Someone from BIG needs to contact me about the February BIG Monthly Progressive I still have not been paid for placing in the event, I had to hunt you guys down the last time I placed in the event to collect winnings, you claim that you will contact the winners but I have yet for that to happen...
  3. toxinburn

BIG Monthly Progressive

kind of irritated at this point Hi I placed in February and still have not gotten my winnings, I have tried to contact Meculus as I see noone else to contact from the post, so I am not sure what is going on but I would beware participation in this event for this reason alone. If you cannot say...
  4. toxinburn

Gold Card and Reader thrown out by the wife :( and support seems to be Missing in Action

Well, good news it is sorted at last....I can only assume they had alot going on or maybe they were on vacation nonetheless it was fixed. I guess patience is a virtue however it is not a strong point for me. See yall around.
  5. toxinburn

Gold Card and Reader thrown out by the wife :( and support seems to be Missing in Action

Well...hope it gets fixed soon in the meantime save some hofs and ath loot for me, will miss ya knuckleheads and I better get checked in to a clinic for withdrawals from entropia. I have been playing some other less entertaining games waiting for that reply that lets me get back into my account...
  6. toxinburn

I figured the card itself tells the reader what sorta numbers to spit out, wonder if that would work at all...I think maybe you misunderstand my Card and Reader both are gone. In response to B above i am sure they know I regularly lose my money on here lol, they have been getting it pretty...
  7. toxinburn

Hehehee, I better get a combo lock though or the key might get thrown away
  8. toxinburn

Perhaps it would put people at ease if in the future they are experiencing a delay in responding to support cases they could implement an automated email or notification system that would let people know that it could take awhile before responding, I did get a confirmation email that the case...
  9. toxinburn

hehe well I have not gotten any sort of reply from support so it would not do much good to paste what I have sent in as I did as you are supposed to send in pics of your photo id front and back in my case I used a drivers license and I let them know that the items are gone and unrecoverable they...
  10. toxinburn

I had a really cruddy day on the 3rd of September I decided I wanted to play some entropia and as luck would have it I could not locate my gold card or reader, I tore up my whole house and dug through the trash even to attempt to find it, although I know it was on my desk where it always is, as...
  11. toxinburn

Goldcard-Reader stopped working

Hey man this is crazy I was getting on here too to ask what is going on with support right now, I submitted a case on September 3rd 2015 because my wife cleaned off my desk and somehow threw away my gold card and reader so I am essentially locked out of my account so in the event that this...
  12. toxinburn

Secret Island loading screen stuck on 47%

Okay, so I cleared my shader cache and then I swapped to safe mode and was able to login finally and switch my gfx settings back once in game, hope that helps anyone else.
  13. toxinburn

Secret Island loading screen stuck on 47%

So far I have been crashing instantly once the game loads I cannot seem to login now without instant crash, so now I am stuck which is total crap, I depo just to get booted out instantly.
  14. toxinburn

Anonymous Bounty Offer

Hi yes it was finally resolved, I had to get MA to release the hold of my funds, they had the hold on them but still blamed the bank basically. I had to call the bank once ma released the hold so I could get the money put back in my account. I will leave off the previous support and only post...
  15. toxinburn

Anonymous Bounty Offer

Must be nice to be able to hunt them, I really wanted to give it a shot. I am currently waiting on my deposit to hit my ped card, I made the deposit while the servers were bugged without knowing they were bugged from the website and the money came out of my bank account yet I never got the ped...
  16. toxinburn

Is the server down ?

Server and site works for me...but Hey, all as anyone in the NBK soc already knows I am able to get on to the site and I also am able to relog to the server, however I did make a deposit earlier using my Regions Bank Bank Card which I have used many many times in the past without issue, but...
  17. toxinburn

Selling: Eudorian Sapphire Devil

Just got a freshly tamed Sapphire Devil for sale today, I am looking to get 300ped for it, if interested pm me in game toxin SG burn, I am also willing to take 350 ped in shrapnel either way is fine with me.
  18. toxinburn

BIG Monthly Progressive

Question about monthly prize pool for march 2015 Hi, as I am currently at the top of the list and hopefully, it sticks (doubtful) how does one go about receiving the peds? I am not really clear on that. I have not seen a real good instruction on how this is handled or anything. Has everyone...
  19. toxinburn

Selling: Full TT UL Jaguar Gloves (M)

Sold Item is SOLD!!!!
  20. toxinburn

thanks Thanks just wish someone that needed these would get in touch.
  21. toxinburn

Howdy folks just looted UL full tt male jag gloves from a lil tezlapod earlier and I am going to start an auction of sorts for them, my in game name is toxin SG burn if you are interested you can pm me an offer privately in game or on here if you like.....also you may post your bid here i will...
  22. toxinburn

More black screenies :(

Well how can one run tracker in compatability mode? It isnt an exe file that i can see.
  23. toxinburn

More black screenies :(

Heeeellp I have windows 8.1 and I do not have option to disable desktop composition at all.....in either 32 bit or 64 bit properties....so i have to ask how do i get that option or is it still not available I can get screenshots in window mode just not full screen any ideas would be appreciated.
  24. toxinburn

Event Bug (regarding Molisk Mayhem)

I was at this event as well, the true issue that got this all started was the fact that all of the molisks in the land area were completely wiped out in a matter of 2 or 3 minutes then they did not respawn for almost 45 minutes i think larry just got bored, however it was not right and ofc he...
  25. toxinburn

Selling: Tier 2.6 Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

Sold Can close thread now Ravenger has been sold.
Back