Search results

1. toxinburn

Gold Card and Reader thrown out by the wife :( and support seems to be Missing in Action

I had a really cruddy day on the 3rd of September I decided I wanted to play some entropia and as luck would have it I could not locate my gold card or reader, I tore up my whole house and dug through the trash even to attempt to find it, although I know it was on my desk where it always is, as...
  2. toxinburn

Selling: Eudorian Sapphire Devil

Just got a freshly tamed Sapphire Devil for sale today, I am looking to get 300ped for it, if interested pm me in game toxin SG burn, I am also willing to take 350 ped in shrapnel either way is fine with me.
  3. toxinburn

Selling: Full TT UL Jaguar Gloves (M)

Howdy folks just looted UL full tt male jag gloves from a lil tezlapod earlier and I am going to start an auction of sorts for them, my in game name is toxin SG burn if you are interested you can pm me an offer privately in game or on here if you like.....also you may post your bid here i will...
  4. toxinburn

Selling: Tier 2.6 Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

Selling Tier 2.6 Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Starting Bid of TT +2k Please post your bids here or pm them to me thanks. I will be hanging out at twin peaks tonight. Bidding will end when i get what i consider to be a reasonable offer.
  5. toxinburn

Selling: Tier 1 Hedoc Mayhem UL Vivo

I will be hanging out in twin peaks for awhile tonight it is 3 UCT right now will be here for at least a couple hours near the tp to sell this, if you would like to make me an offer please do so, I will accept no lower than 4.5k for this item and will continue to take offers in this post and at...
  6. toxinburn

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem UL (VIVO)

Hi I have looted a Hedoc Mayhem UL and would possibly sell this item for the right price, more or less if your not really interested in buying how much would you ask for it and.....if you are interested what would you offer. It does 28 heals per min at 37.5-50 total tt of the Hedoc is 40 ped and...
  7. toxinburn

New Hunting Society Needs You!

Would like to first off thank you for taking time to read my post. My in game name is toxin SG burn, and I have been in multiple societies since I have started and so far none have quite fulfilled the things I want out of a society...so I decided to make my own. I have decided to name this SOC...
  8. toxinburn

A lovely space bug that robs you and lets you fly straight off the map! WTF!

Hey all I am totally getting screwed here, aside from losing at least 10k ped in 30 days, I have to start losing ped in ways I never would have imagined. I started flying from Calypso to Arkadia, all is well until I try to land on Arkadia. I got the usual message informing me that I will be...
  9. toxinburn

Question: Anyone else in U.S. had problems depositing with Regions Bank?

Hey everyone, I have been trying to make a deposit tonight using my Regions Bank account, and I keep getting denied even though i have more than enough money to cover the transaction. I have made several deposits over the last week using the same account with no problems, just tonight it wont...
  10. toxinburn

iiiiiimmmmm baaaack!

Hey to all my buds out there im almost done installing eu again cant wait to see the changes its been about 6 months just bout a beast of a computer lets kill stuff woot im jonesing see ya in game if any friends read this what are we huntin today hit me up woot!
  11. toxinburn

Info: DJ Toxin's Underground Show THU 3-6MA Time!

Hey all just posting my info for The Underground show.....Thursdays 3-6MA Time I will be on air playing all Electro beats for ya! Some nights I will even perform live mixes straight from the decks to your ears thanks for tuning in and don't forget to tune in Sundays 3-6MA as well for more! :D
  12. toxinburn

Buying: Spartacus or Rutuba Backstrap Male

Hi folks im looking for a Spart or Rutuba Backstrap tonight prefer one that is like half tt or a lil less as i have about 200-300 ped to spend on one only piece im lacking however so anyways if you have something for me please pm me on EF, or call my on skype preferably my nickname is toxinburn...
  13. toxinburn

Alternate Links to VU/Patches

Hello all my fellow Planet Calypso Residents, I have noticed more and more lately that some are having issues with being able to download the new patches/VU lately so I am now going to start providing 3rd party links to the patches in the event the EU server is having issues such as happened in...
  14. toxinburn

Selling: Full Set of Sparticus(L) M Armor minus the arms have rutuba arms -10%

Hi all I have a full set of spart armor that I would like to sell, it is missing arm guards but i do have some rutuba arms if you like, most parts are 50% or better. I will be in game at the twin peaks tp tonight for awhile hopefully until it is sold, so come see me toxin SG burn at twin peaks...
  15. toxinburn

Would like to DJ for ya periodically

Hi all sure some know me some don't anyhow I have been DJing for quite a few years i even helped to run a promotion company in my home state for a few years and have had some of the worlds top djs perform at shows for us, I now dj for fun pretty much and i enjoy music as well. my style is...
  16. toxinburn

Help: problem getting the 10.0.8 patch

hey all what can i do to get this patch i load up client as usual click launch it starts the patching process of downloading the 10.0.8 copy then it gets going until i have 21:55 left til completion then it just stops right there in an endless loop what can i do any whiz out there that can help...
  17. toxinburn

Toxins ECO Trox Hunt #2

Sorry nobody showed up today guess we will wait til this weekend.
  18. toxinburn

ECO TROX HUNT Feb. 25

Hi all I am starting an ECO trox hunt at ithica today using lr32 with a104 or something similar or lesser dmg, the event will start at 9am Central Standard time or 15:00 MA Time come see me Toxin @ the ithica tp to join team and lets have a blast!
Back