Search results

1. U

Can i play from the UK?

well i do have to admit that this by far is the friendliest community i have come across in my entire time online! most other game forums tend to have ubernoobs that flame and dont like people who ask questions which they see as stupid because they know the answer. and i havent seen none of the...
  2. U

Can i play from the UK?

thanks for all the helpfull tips :) im also curious...would you recomend a newbie who cant pay to much into the game (well untill i get a job) to use a ranged weapon so he dont have to worry about armour? then if i say get lucky enough from a kill or 2 then i could buy armour from my drops...
  3. U

Can i play from the UK?

ah thats good to hear :)
  4. U

Can i play from the UK?

i hope thats good running... not running away from pkers or mobs :(
  5. U

Can i play from the UK?

lol at the spunk thing :D and thanks for the info :). in the mean time i think ill try learning the basics of this game by chattin on the forums. it will make my life a lot easier for when i do start. there is also another thing that bugs me PEC PED i know you exchange USD (US Dollars) for...
  6. U

Can i play from the UK?

thanks for all the help :) now all thats left to do is get myself a new computer that can run the game :rolleyes: lol.
  7. U

Can i play from the UK?

sounds interesting...so you can play without buying anything at the start? get all the basics done IE: sweat collecting? then after you cant do much more get yourself a weapon
  8. U

Can i play from the UK?

Hehe thanks :P. so how much is monthly subscription? (still reading around the site)
  9. U

Can i play from the UK?

I was just wondering if i can buy this game from england and if its possible to pay monthly subscription in GBP. i only found this site about an hour ago so im not to sure. (sorry if i posted in wrong section) -ultimate165-
Back