Search results

1. H

Disconnect on minimize

window I don't have it in window'd mode. Need to spend more time reading up on 3d analyze....
  2. H

PE Assistant

PEASS icons I went to the top of the sprial shapped mountain because PEASS shows a teleport up there. The EU map has light blue dots for teleporters, but it seems PEASS uses light blue dots for something else. WTF is that?
  3. H

Disconnect on minimize

Peass I forgot about the IE browser. I turned it off because I use firefox and have all my links there. I'm not going to use IE outside of the game, and prefer not to use it in the game.... but... its possible I could do this for a few reference pages... thanks.
  4. H

Disconnect on minimize

3d Analyze I'm looking at 3d analyze now. The current (b) and older release versions are crashing when I hit launch, maybe not working with my 8800GT, not sure yet. For those of you who think the whole issue is me, well it is a preference, true. I'm very picky about software, I've been...
  5. H

Efficient Tailor Crafting? How to?

Thanks Thanks, and nice plug :P
  6. H

Disconnect on minimize

Full Screen I thought about that, this would probably work but screen space is already limited on a 1680x1050 due to the oversized interface. Hoping to find a resolution for this in full screen.
  7. H

Found it. This is what I was looking for. Shows # cans / % chance info. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/crafting/96981-actual-cos-coloring-texturizing.html
  8. H

Disconnect on minimize

haha Funny. Anyone have an answer? I play a lot of games, this is the only one that does this.
  9. H

Disconnect on minimize

I get disconnected when looking up something on the forums. This would be OK after maybe 5min or so but 1-2 minutes is too fast. I have no connection problems at all. Hoping this is due to how windows is treating the window, because if EU is doing this on purpose, its just lame.
  10. H

Skills Posting to bump. The guide lists/sticky threads don't have coloring info that I could see. Going to try searching for color instead of paint... I'm pretty sure you can start out with 0 skill and 1 paint and get some skill ups, then as you level you need more cans, and *maybe* apply...
  11. H

Middle Mouse action

So if mmb has an action So if mmb has an action, it should be programmable to other keys. Unless there are hidden actions....
  12. H

Middle Mouse action

Well I need it to be like the mmb where it works only when you press it. I'll never figure out which mode im in, which is why I don't play SWG.
  13. H

Middle Mouse action

The middle mouse button lets you free look. What is that action? How can I set that to something else like lctrl? I hate using middle mouse button for anything but the scroll...
  14. H

What to do with the sweat

Forums This is probably the best forum response ever! Alcante Residus your description can't be outdone. I actually had the tool and had put sweat in it before, but didn't know about the Nexus, so I figured it was the wrong tool :P I'm sweating and looting like a champ now, all you guys are...
  15. H

Thanks! Fast response, I'll check out the competition, thanks, thanks and thanks.
  16. H

Can a noob refine sweat somehow? I've been looking for tools to do it with. What do you use to refine it, when you can? I think it makes mindforce energy things....?
Back