Search results

1. server hamster

server hamster

server hamster
  2. Mariko Ninja

Epic Loot Lag

I guess it means someone forgot to feed the hamsters. Being hungry they started to chew on the server cables. :laugh:
  3. Mariko Ninja

Epic Loot Lag

It hit me while solo sweating, at one point I noticed I did not get any sweat, :laugh:. Thinking something might be bugged I killed the kerberos young, no loot hehehe. So logged out and could not login again. Oh well it was lunchtime for my anyway. :laugh:
  4. Mariko Ninja

Loot in general.

That part of Entropia Life should be renamed to something like Most swirl mod, Most swirl mineral and Most swirl item. Why ? As it does not represent favorite mod, mineral or item, but the number and total value of swirls one has hit on that mod, mineral, item. It however does in no way...
  5. Mariko Ninja

Battle Simulator Instance Coming Soon

Meh will be a pet battle arena simular like this I guess. :laugh:
  6. Mariko Ninja

Entropia Moving to Lumberyard

Here is anohter on, just look at the landscapes and creatures. ;)
  7. Mariko Ninja

Entropia Moving to Lumberyard

Neh if I had to choose an engine it would be the Luminous Engine, the best around now. It is developed by Square Enix for final fantasy XV. The engine is based on both the Unreal or Unity engine and CryEngine. And I must say, it looks awesome.
  8. Mariko Ninja

Merry Mayhem 2016

Well, I did MM for the first time ever. It started out good with the first 6 hours, but then my loot took a turn for the worst, next 6 hours not a single swirl. Oh well at least I got 53912 points for 12 hours shooting. :wtg: Neh just joking about the points, so you can breathe again...
  9. Mariko Ninja

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas Everybody ! :D I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ! :xsmile:
  10. Mariko Ninja

Entropia Universe Release 15.11.1 Available

Planet Calypso Content Release 2016.4.1 2016-12-13 ***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!*** Additions Seasonal Jul Snarg mission, where one hunts Merry Snarg...
  11. Mariko Ninja

MA blocking avatars without any real reason!

Hope your friend get's his account unlocked, provided he did nothing wrong. Omg so true, then add four kids to that. One minute nothing is wrong, next all hell breaks loose, as they start to fight. :laugh:
  12. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: My first 10k skillpoints.

Thanks Svarog, indeed expected the same, but I took the rifle rewards from the missions, I guess those where enough to push rifle ahead. LWT is less than 400 behind same is BWT, and my handgun skills are behind 5 levels or more.
  13. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: Marvelous Sweat Gatherer

Huge grats Dan ! :wtg: I feel so noob now... :ahh:
  14. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: My first 10k skillpoints.

After finishing the 10k warrior mission, I went solo sweating near Boreas. While checking my skills I saw that I already passed 10k rifle, I knew I was close. :laugh: This is my first 10k skillpoints, got 4 more coming up. All done with just weapons, amp, scope and laser and nine years of...
  15. Mariko first 10k skill

Mariko first 10k skill

Mariko first 10k skill
  16. Mariko Ninja

Home sweet home.

Just love this country and the people. :yup:
  17. Mariko Ninja

Warrior

After hunting warriors for days and not seeing a I3-TF, today I bumped into one. Did not have my scanner with me. :ahh: But took a screenshot, confirming they are level 51.
  18. L51 Warrior I3-TF

L51 Warrior I3-TF

L51 Warrior I3-TF
  19. Mariko Ninja

Warrior

Here is a scan from the Default warrior F2-TF, he is level 37. I am almost sure the Default warrior I3-TF is level 51, will try to get a scan from those when I bump into one. ;)
  20. Default Warrior F2-TF

Default Warrior F2-TF

Default Warrior F2-TF
  21. Mariko Ninja

EWE EP-41 Military.

Thanks everyone. ;) I am getting old. :laugh: Your chipping out, really ? :yay:
  22. Mariko Ninja

EWE EP-41 Military.

Hi everyone, while doing my warrior and drone missions near Boreas, at times I encounter level 37 Warriors F2-TF. Although they do not count for my warrior mission, I do take them out, as I love the challenge. After I hit one global on them, I kept doing them as there are only a handful each...
  23. Mariko EWE EP-41 Militairy

Mariko EWE EP-41 Militairy

Mariko EWE EP-41 Militairy
  24. Mariko Ninja

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

While doing my warrior and drones missions. :)
  25. Mariko Ninja

Returning as a casual player

Well there are some new planets you could try out, Alondra, Chrysalian homeworld, Draygo, Norcadia Prime, Organia ... Oh wait ... those are in another game, my bad. :o Welcome back, hope you enjoy the game again. :D
Back