Search results

1. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: My first 10k skillpoints.

After finishing the 10k warrior mission, I went solo sweating near Boreas. While checking my skills I saw that I already passed 10k rifle, I knew I was close. :laugh: This is my first 10k skillpoints, got 4 more coming up. All done with just weapons, amp, scope and laser and nine years of...
  2. Mariko Ninja

Home sweet home.

Just love this country and the people. :yup:
  3. Mariko Ninja

EWE EP-41 Military.

Hi everyone, while doing my warrior and drone missions near Boreas, at times I encounter level 37 Warriors F2-TF. Although they do not count for my warrior mission, I do take them out, as I love the challenge. After I hit one global on them, I kept doing them as there are only a handful each...
  4. Mariko Ninja

My backyard view.

By request a picture of my backyard view. We live about 20 to 40 minutes driving, depending on traffic, from that city. Our house is standing about 600 meters above sea level. From the backyard we have a view of almost the entire city. Love to sit there in the evenings when it is dark, so...
  5. Mariko Ninja

Uber: 1392 ped Rextelum weak.

Over the past year I have been doing my Atroz Silver mission and the Rextelum mission and some other ones. Loot wasn't too good but I kept going at them. The past month Rextelum started to loot better so I stuck with them, doing other missions in between. Today I saw my loot was up and hit some...
  6. Mariko Ninja

Aiko doesn't want me to post screenshots anymore.

Hi everyone, this weekend after I helped Aiko with her homework, I am hunting rextelum. Aiko sits next to me and chats with me about school. Then for a while she is quiet and just looking what I am doing. Suddenly she asks, "Mam do you take pictures when you hunt in Entropia ?" I tell her...
  7. Mariko Ninja

Uber: Oops I did it again ...

Oops I did it again ... :) Been grinding away the past weeks at the kerberos missions, while loot was not too good. After completing all kerberos mission, I started the 42k point maffoid mission and the atrox silver mission. The past three days, my loot went up again, then today this one hit...
  8. Mariko Ninja

Selling: Emik Enigma L2

Emik Enigma L2 Tier 3.5 Hi everyone, I have decided to sell my Emik Enigma L2. Although I like this pistol a lot, it isn't really suited for my hunting. Currently it is at tier 3.5 and most likely will not go up while I still have it. :laugh: For those who want this pistol, PM me here on the...
  9. Mariko Ninja

Uber: Unlimited Emik Enigma L2

After seven years of playing, this week I been working on the warrior and drone missions. Loot been ok, some losses and some gains, keeping my ped card in good balance. Then this morning this hof hits, I look and see 73 pedder and think, "Hmm not that big." :scratch2: Check for items in my...
  10. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: Feffox 60k points mission done.

Tonight I finished my feffox stage V mission. Thanks to longtooth, I was able to do this mission without any losses. :wtg: As reward I selected the 30 ped first aid skill points. This gave me 153 points, moving paramedic up from 5.38% to 61.96% in level 47. Screenshot of the skills before...
  11. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: Unlocked Mindforce Harmony.

While working on my 60k feffox mission, I noticed new skill gains. :scratch2: Completely missed this Mindforce Harmony unlock ... :lolup:
  12. Mariko Ninja

Aiko loves to watch Mam play Entropia.

Hi everyone, my youngest daughter is five years old now. One of the thing she loves to do, is watch how I play Entropia Universe. And as most of kid of her age, she will ask many questions, and then things can become funny. I just wanted to share these with you. :D While I hunt hogglo, she...
  13. Mariko Ninja

Freedom News Network - Breaking News: Disturbing developments at Nea's Place !

Today FNN received disturbing news from seniors citizen and amateur hunter Miss M. N. Torranaga. She commented, "Today I went out to Nea's Place to collect meat, wools and hides for the market. After arriving there I discovered the Ambulimax voices have changed. It is disturbing to hear how...
  14. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: Mariko passed 250k skill points.

Tonight I was not really in the mood to skill and decided to see how close I was to 250k skill points. Surprised I passed it already, although just with 289 points. :laugh: I tried to use the skill scanner, but somehow it isn't working. Instead I used screenshots, then edited all the info into...
  15. Mariko Ninja

Uber: My first longblades uber ever.

Mariko was bored of sweating tonight, and decides to skill some longblades at Nea's Place. Hoping loot would not be too bad to cover most of the cost. She did never expects to hit her first longblades uber ever. :laugh: This one came with some nice items. :D
  16. Mariko Ninja

Avatar bug related to teleporting ?

Hi everyone, My avatar has found a new way to annoy me and this has been going on for weeks now. :laugh: It seems to be triggered by login or teleporting, using both a teleporter or mindforce chip. My avatar will keep doing this no matter what I do, stand at auctions, storage, sweat, hunt or...
  17. Mariko Ninja

Uber: 3.3k Feffox

While slowly grinding at my current feffox mission, this one hit after 9k points. I exspected loot to change, but not this one lol. No items but very happy with this. :laugh:
  18. Mariko Ninja

1k Atrox Iron mission gives no reward ?

Hi everyone, I just watched my daughter finish her 1k atrox iron mission. When she turned in the mission, there was no reward at all ! :scratch2: No option to pick the reward, nothing. Only the question if she wanted to do another mission. It looks like that one is now bugged. She will do a...
  19. Mariko Ninja

Do we want more caves in the game ?

Hi all, today I was able to join the feffox mayhem event. After entering the cave, I was impressed how the cave looked. Now I am thinking that it would be great to have more caves like this in the game. ( Added below some screenshots that I took. ) Maybe as hunting grounds, mining area or...
  20. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: Hit the 200 HP mark.

Hi everyone, When I finished my atrox bronze mission, I was close to 199 HP. After 8 days of skilling I got the 200 HP, thanks to the big mobs sooner as I expected. :D Next goal 250k skill points, currently close to 220k, so that one will take a while. :laugh:
  21. Mariko Ninja

Uber: 602ped Big Bulk with a nice esi.

Hi all, for days I have been thinking of giving big bulks a try. This morning went to hunt them south of Fort Ithaca. First hunt went better then expected and I decided to try another hunt. That one didn't go so well until the end when I hit my first ever Big Bulk hof. Had to look a second...
  22. Mariko Ninja

Achievement: Atrox bronze mission completed

Hi everyone, After taking a long time out from Entropia Universe, I finally finished the Atrox bronze mission today. When I started the bronze mission, I decided to give myself a challenge. The easy way would be hunting the lower levels, but I decided to do the higher ones. Not regretting...
  23. Mariko Ninja

Massive 750km thunderstorm.

Hi, I am not easily scared by thunderstorms, although I do get inside. :D But yesterday my nerves where rocked badly hahaha. At around 19:30 hours in the evening the skies started to turn black as big clouds moved in. I could hear the thunder and it just kept going one after the other. This...
  24. Mariko Ninja

Somaly Mam

Hi all, for those who wonder what I have been doing the past few months. I have been helping some girls. Here is a short movie If after seeing this short movie you want to help with the fight ? Please visit the link below and make more people aware of this injustice. http://www.somaly.org...
  25. Mariko Ninja

Introduce humor in to Entropia Universe.

Hi everyone, this is something I have been thinking about for a while. It started when I was hunting atrox. I whas shooting one and another atrox came running to also attack me. But this one went real fast and all hyper running to me. This cracked me up at the time and still does once in a...
Back