Search results

1. conners1010

Price Check Angel Thigh guards (M)

What are are pair of these worth recently please? tier 152. Thanks.
  2. conners1010

Selling: gun fap and amp

Evening all. Will be selling a few items. Want to get rid of my adj maddox tier 5. EMT kit ek-2600 modified tier 0. and a fi ra co dante. PM me with any offers will check daily, at least, don't have the time money or will to play anymore so pointless me keeping these items. Will be keeping...
  3. conners1010

Suggestion: Question

Ay up all. I'm sat here listening to the old project entropia sound track on youtube and wondering if anyone anywhere has the capability of making that old world a reality again? If MA had incentive enough could they run a no loot server of the same map, or could anyone that has the files? I...
  4. conners1010

Info: Time to move on

Morning all. Many may not know me. Some will. I've come to the decision that it's time to leave the only SOC I've been a part of in my 7 years in game. It's been a pleasure to of belonged to the Chi Unit. Had some amazing times over the years and met people that I'll always stay in touch with...
  5. conners1010

Buying: Dante amp

Looking to buy a Dante at tt+1600. Ideally want it later on tonight or failing that some time tomorrow. Can be added on Skype if anyone wants to contact me before later. Am out now for a few hours. Conners1010 on Skype. Thanks for any offers. Conners.
  6. conners1010

Conners' healing service

Greetings all. I have unofficially been a healer for a long time for my soc mates and friends. I recently maxed out the UR125 so thought I would offer my services to the wider community whilst I still have some free time left. I have a tier 5 fap-90 that I could use, or can use any (L) fap...
  7. conners1010

Help: Rocktropia Arctic gifts

Hi Does anyone know if we still get the Arctic chopper and 4X4 now in the RT Arctic please? Cant recall what happened there. Would appreciate it if someone knows. Cheers.
  8. conners1010

Question: Will you fix the moon (in the sky)?

I'm just wondering if there are any plans to fix the moon on Calypso. Currently we can see stars shining through it. Looks fucking daft. One of the first things a few new players noticed. All I could do was laugh really and say hopefully it will be fixed. Please fix the moon!!! P.S. sorry if...
  9. conners1010

worth a giggle

Walking the shop earlier and noticed this, made me laugh so thought id share. :D Good luck to all, Happy TEN!!
  10. conners1010

48 hours smoke free!!

This is my personal quitting smoking log :D 48 hours ive done to the minute. thats no weed and no fags. hopefully i can reply here when its been a week :)
  11. conners1010

Info: Malwarebytes found Adware.agent

Hi all. Not sure what to make of this so thought I'd post and see what others think. I did a full scan with Malwarebytes this morning and it found 2 adware thingies in my Entropia folder. I haven't bothered to remove them yet as I imagine it's a false positive. Can anyone tell me exactly what...
  12. conners1010

Selling: UL Regen chip VIII

As above. Good soc hunt today to say the least :) >>>CURRENT BID<<< 2.75k Picture below with all relevent info. going for startbid 2.5k and buyout bid of 4k PM me here or ingame, or just write in the thread any offers etc. Thanks. EDIT: This is now an auction Untill Thursday
  13. conners1010

Question: How would we feel about a driving test?

Was reading the 'things we miss' thread today and it got me thinking about the old tp running and how it was such an achievement when I personally got all the tps, and the adventure I had getting them all. As I got further into the game I helped out many other tp runners alone and as part of...
  14. conners1010

Buying: 1 Calypso Land Deed

Hi Entropians. Anyone out there fancy selling me 1 single CLD? as close to 1200 ped as possible. Would be very grateful. PM me, add me, fucking ring me lol whatever :D peds are waiting. Thanks
  15. conners1010

FYI: Chi Unit new leadership

It is with regret that I have to announce that our old soc leader is unable to fulfill his duties, time-wise, and that I have taken on the leadership role. My first order of Buisiness was to change 'chi unit' to 'Chi Unit.' As it did my head in lol. I just want to inform the community that I...
  16. conners1010

Achievement: Coolness

Got 'coolness' today :cool: took me quite a while to be fair but i got there in the end! now on to lvl 50 :) :beerchug: :drink: :woohoo: :handgun:
  17. conners1010

The fast show

Ok i have been watching all my old dvds in the background whilst playing EU and i saw this the other morning. had to post it :D
  18. conners1010

Help: Voice chat options greyed out

Hi all I know a couple of others at least are having this problem. When I go to the voice chat options ingame both tick boxes at the bottom are greyed out Is there anything i can do to make these options available? I'm not behind a router and running windows 7 64 bit. Anyone with the same...
  19. conners1010

Help: Port help

Hi all a question about opening ports for someone better informed than me :) on the support website it says to open these ports:- 20, 21 (TCP Outbound) - Additional TCP Port outbound for passive mode FTP 80 (Outbound) 30584 (UDP inbound/outbound) 30583 (TCP Outbound) 554 (TCP Inbound) the one...
  20. conners1010

Help: Game just hangs

Hi all. Need some help please :D I've been trying to log in since yesterday. I had to update. Now I can't get past the Goldcard screen. I type my GC number in and it just keeps loading (that little circle just keeps spinning, I've waited over half an hour) I've tried checking the ports and...
  21. conners1010

Free skills

Hi all. I logged in earlier and went afk reading the forum for 10 minutes. When i got back i noticed a little green skill line :D very wierd i thought lol, the only thing i can think is that its from equiping my finder?! anyone else had this?
  22. conners1010

Question: Shogun

hi all. I'm wondering please what drops shogun armour please? I know argos, bery and molisks all drop it. But is there anything else that im missing. and also does anyone know which drops it most? (if any) :D mission to loot shogun for a new soc mate ;) Thanks very much in advance. Conners
  23. conners1010

Buying: Kobold Feet & Harness (M)

hi all i am after these two armour parts. today if anyone has them please. cant find them anywhere. thanks in advance. Conners
  24. conners1010

Help: Entropia on CD

hi all. im wondering if there is a way to put entropia on a disc, or if mindark have got discs that they can send to people please? thanks Conners
  25. conners1010

runtime eror

Ay up, i didnt really want to create another new thread about an error but i cant find anything about this particular problem. does anyone know what this message is all about please? or can someone point me in the right direction of another thread with the same issue. thanks very much. Conners
Back