Search results

1. Cytheria

Seeking a Hunting Society

I would like to thank you all for your offers to join your society. I am now a member of TKoC. I appreciates your offers, may all your next drops be HOF!
  2. Cytheria

Help: Teammate grabs loot and runs

I'm sorry to hear what has happened. It saddens me to say that your friend got shafted and the chances he will see any of the Ped is pretty much 0.
  3. Cytheria

This is for all the tech support folks that game at work!

Hahaha I love it. This seems so much like Bastard Operator from Hell.
  4. Cytheria

First Spider ATH with ITAMZZZZ by HunterZZZZ !!!!

Now thats what I call one heck of a loot! Awesome!!!:wtg:
  5. Cytheria

New: Oil Castle!!

And people say there is nothing to do in EU but blow your ped. Awesome Castle guys! You might want to get some sleep now.... but don't forget your oil.
  6. Cytheria

Question: Mouse clicking machine - Just as bad?

um... I have a confession... If it requires a lot of standing around clicking. I pay my son to do it for me. When I played WoW and went fishing I paid my son a penny a fish.... BTW if you do this don't go to work while he is fishing.... when you get off work and find him still fishing and you...
  7. Cytheria

Neas Place or Swamp Camp?

hahaha mega not in his armor... thats got to be an old picture!
  8. Cytheria

Sweat Global

So thats the real reason Mega taught me to hunt..... to keep me away from the sweat!:scratch2:
  9. Cytheria

Seeking a Hunting Society

I am seeking a hunting society. I enjoy hunting in EU. I am currently geared in Plated Pixie (2A). My primary weapon is the Opalo and my secondary is Breer M2a (L). I have played several different MMO's to include WoW, DDO, EQ, and many more. I am online several hours a day. I reside in the USA...
  10. Cytheria

"GratZ"

Can of worms just got opened There are so many abbreviation's in games now days one of the ones that always stumped me was lolz. I never understood the z at the end. I have asked so many people that I seen use it if they even knew what the z meant. Nobody could tell me. I told them they might...
  11. Cytheria

Some advice on making the most of EU

WOW! Awesome post! As I sat here and read your post it put me in deep thought about joining a society. I have played several MMO and have been in more guilds then I could count. Main issue I have always had was finding one without drama. You truly made me think with this post. :) + REP
  12. Cytheria

BOOM! If you looted a 5kiloton tactical nuke

I gotta agree with Staffas 200% on this one!:)
  13. Cytheria

Too cool to loot? :0

I'm not sure what the coolness unlock is, but the loot has been very poor for most people as of late. So I don't think thats it.
  14. Cytheria

Crating Noober Last Click Uber

Grats!:yay:
  15. Cytheria

Achievement: 1st Robot Ship in 3 years

Nice!!! A big congrats to you! I'm a little shocked it took 3 years... Hopefully you get a few more to make up for not finding it for 3 years!:yay:
  16. Cytheria

After One Month of Playing

The other day a friend of mine was at the Sweat camp, someone shot a Daik that was attacking. That Daik ended up being a HOF. That Daik could have been killed by a starter weapon. In this case the better geared and better skilled people have no advantage. Anyone could have killed that Daik, even...
  17. Cytheria

Spread the word!

Wouldn't this post be considered whining? When people are having a discussion pointing out good and bad... then this gets posted.. hey RED? Click on your own link! I feel people have pointed out some very interesting facts in this thread. Someone posted that the ATH should be a few pec out of...
  18. Cytheria

Spread the word!

If you make a post no matter what your going to get whiners. I'm not whining, I am simply stating a fact.
  19. Cytheria

Spread the word!

Well right now its near impossible to get loot. I am only geared in Pixie and using an Opalo, so its kinda of clear I can't go hunt Atrox and stuff. But the mobs I can kill are not dropping loot. When I first started people was receiving loot at a minimum of 1 of 3 mobs. Right now I can go out...
  20. Cytheria

Question: Daily ATH's - good for the EU economy?

ATH good for the economy? I don't think so. You can tell when there is going to be an ATH or if there was one just by the loot. You don't have to look at the HOF. When you go hunting and you get maybe a couple Pec every 8 kills you know. I have only been on EU for almost 2 weeks and the way ATH...
  21. Cytheria

ATH: 25400 ped scipulor

Wow! Grats! Thats a lot of Animal Muscle oil
Back