Search results

1. Sebonator

Selling: Trading Elec. V TEN for Lace. V TEN

As the title says iam looking to trade Electric V TEN chip for Lacerating V TEN chip Contact me here or in game, current location Ark Good day
  2. Sebonator

Achievement: Almost done Halloween event lvl 3

With 1k bankroll!!! and no weapon to start with So here is some stats i can give: Runs done (some full then all half till pumpkin dead): 67 runs Total time spent with some safe time addoon: 2375min (15min left to do) avarage dmg per h: 130k-180k dmg total globs/hofs: 71globs/1hof sum of...
  3. Sebonator

Question: CDF guns proffesion requirement BUG?

So lets see 3 cases i have about CDF guns and their proffesion requirement for sib and maxed My profesions are: 53 laser sniper hit 52 ranged laser dmg 50 laser pistoler hit EWE LC-240 Recon CDF Edition (L) lvl45 SIB (regular one is 50 SIB) not maxed EWE EP-52 Dissolver SDF Edition (L) lvl45...
  4. Sebonator

Selling: Supremacy Arm Guard (F)

Like a title says iam selling fresh pair of Supremacy Arms F SB: make me an offer BO: 15k PED possible items/CLD trades Add me: Linda Lin Washington or owner: xXx Born xXx Happy Bidding Lin
  5. Sebonator

I was scammed

Just be careful with this player. Shes nice to you, add you to her Facebook profile, hunting with you, nice talking to you, you lend her some money and she return it, lend her some equipment and she return it. But when she realize you wount lend her any more stuff cose shes public accused of...
  6. Sebonator

I wish you all of you a happy new year

More luck in 2014 :)
  7. Sebonator

Mission Tiger

Hello my dear Entropians. My RL is hard with me right now and i am unable to support my gameplay style with deposits any more. So i got briliant idea about what to do as a break from spending PEDs i cant have. And that is Tiger mission... Goal: collect 10k ped oil @ Big rig for my fetish i had...
  8. Sebonator

Not so noob anymore :) few achivements done

1. I have new signature :) --- still same :P 2. I start playing regular this year --- still same 3. My wife start palying regular this year --- who cares we divorced almost a year :D 4. Got lot of skills (d.m.y - 20.2.2013 total 47184) now see in signature :) --- soon ill break 200k on top of...
  9. Sebonator

Selling: Kiana heart & Beladoth foot

Seling this two pieces of Arkadia DNA PM or add me in game Lin
Back