Search results

1. mmabigshow

Famous Entropians Part II

The mmabigshow website doesnt have any trojans. It is however a joomla site with some scripts running which could potentially trigger a viral scan I guess. If you can provide any details on this trojan, that would be much more helpful than just claiming there to be one. Thanks! So funny to...
  2. mmabigshow

Starting new investment fund!!

No real point in starting this thread other than my curiosity as to whether or not the people whom I so loved and enjoyed when I was playing are still here. Looks like several of them left. :( In all honesty, I just enjoy playing the role of villain here because it's just so easy and I get a...
  3. mmabigshow

It's so funny to see some of the same bitter and jealous people here. I just thought it would be funny to see all of the spiteful jealousy that made my time in EU so interesting. It's been a while. As for the fund and promises of things I failed to deliver...the fund didnt take off because...
  4. mmabigshow

No, I'm kidding. haha I know some of you loaded your guns and were already aiming before you clicked the thread. haha Reading through the forums makes EU sound like a graveyard nowadays. MIA Bank owners, properties being dumped. Was it the new graphics update? The real world economy? Even...
  5. mmabigshow

Back to check things out - Couple Ideas

Of course, because that would mean you would have to live a life and we all know that's just not quite possible for several of you. :laugh:
  6. mmabigshow

That's me and Phil telling the EU forum community to go outside and get some fresh air for a change. ;)
  7. mmabigshow

That was great! hahaha +rep for that. nice effort!
  8. mmabigshow

Funny stuff. Zempa Universe is still possible, but I've been so caught up in my promotion that I honestly just haven't had time. Investment money is always being thrown in my face but I can only do so much right now. So ZU has taken a back seat. I see a lot of people here with the inability...
  9. mmabigshow

So a while back I was discussing things with Dave Simmons about establishing an MMA Big Show Events Arena. Basically an arena with a cage in the center to hold combat contests with the outer perimeter of the property a series of shop locations. Adding to the a collection of screens if not one...
  10. mmabigshow

R&R Fund

Always was and still am.
  11. mmabigshow

R&R Fund

I tried to steer everyone in another direction but nobody would listen. Had I been able to get enough people interested, we would still own a variety of Land in EU and though the markets are down currently, now would be a better time than any to work my original plan. However, I'm too busy in...
  12. mmabigshow

One thing that would bring me back heavily.

Yeah, I keep tabs on things from time to time but haven't been very active at all. Waiting for CryE and wishing they would release a bot crafting system to dive into. I had actually spoke with Dave S. about setting up an Arena for Mixed Martial Arts events in the game that would also show...
  13. mmabigshow

One thing that would bring me back heavily.

I still for the life of me can't understand why there is no robotics crafting in EU. The entire planet and everything that makes up EU is begging for it. I understand the back story creates a bit of a conflict for citizens having their own bots and such but stories evolve and things change. I...
  14. mmabigshow

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Less than a week until the Holidays, some of you have already begun your festivities and I wanted to wish you all the best. There are some really big things in the works for 2009 from our camp and I hope to be able to make some official announcements soon. Who wants to start the re-gifting...
  15. mmabigshow

What about EU keeps you going today?

I withdrew $1,000 a couple weeks ago and obviously don't log in very much at all anymore (Yes, good riddance from several of you, I know, thank you) and the withdrawl took about 2 weeks by the way. I still have about 20,000 worth of gear, skills etc but I'm just not sure what to do with any of...
  16. mmabigshow

Info: New Planets - A Little Info

David Simmons called me last week about my interest in developing a new planet for Entropia. I don't have much information I'm allowed to give here due to an NDA, but I thought I would let everyone know that what you can expect to see on new planets is basically anything someone can dream up...
  17. mmabigshow

Selling: Full Male Vigilante Set

Make offers here.
  18. mmabigshow

Dejay dj Jaguar

Oh dang, this was a pic of DJ? Sorry, I didn't read the article. Just skipped around the thread.
  19. mmabigshow

Owning our own planet

It's a couple million US$ to establish a planet. I've already looked into it. Your dev team is big bucks.
  20. mmabigshow

X-Fire Thanks you now just go away!

Matt Gilman, Xfire Marketing Director at 650-853-8800 (ext. 122). (San Francisco) I would call that number, dont use the extension and ask for someone in their customer service dept and let them patch you through to their best guess as to who can help you resolve this mess.
  21. mmabigshow

Since people are bored on these forums.

I thought I would share some thoughts on the EU community. I'm sure this will get some blood moving through an otherwise dying system. I came to Entropia with an open mind from Age Of Conan, WOW and every other MMO that came out before them. I wanted something to play at night primarily while...
  22. mmabigshow

Selling: Angel, Eon, Castle, Pleat Coat & More.

New stuff added to the shopkeeper recently. 20 uber items in total.
  23. mmabigshow

Selling: Angel, Eon, Castle, Pleat Coat & More.

New stuff added to the shopkeeper. Check it out for some good deals folks!
  24. mmabigshow

Selling: Male Shopkeeper

I'm taking 6,000 PED right now at Twin Peaks
  25. mmabigshow

Selling: Selling Appliances, Screens etc

I just put everything on the Auction. No point in waiting.
Back