Search results

1. mmabigshow

Starting new investment fund!!

No, I'm kidding. haha I know some of you loaded your guns and were already aiming before you clicked the thread. haha Reading through the forums makes EU sound like a graveyard nowadays. MIA Bank owners, properties being dumped. Was it the new graphics update? The real world economy? Even...
  2. mmabigshow

Back to check things out - Couple Ideas

So a while back I was discussing things with Dave Simmons about establishing an MMA Big Show Events Arena. Basically an arena with a cage in the center to hold combat contests with the outer perimeter of the property a series of shop locations. Adding to the a collection of screens if not one...
  3. mmabigshow

One thing that would bring me back heavily.

I still for the life of me can't understand why there is no robotics crafting in EU. The entire planet and everything that makes up EU is begging for it. I understand the back story creates a bit of a conflict for citizens having their own bots and such but stories evolve and things change. I...
  4. mmabigshow

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Less than a week until the Holidays, some of you have already begun your festivities and I wanted to wish you all the best. There are some really big things in the works for 2009 from our camp and I hope to be able to make some official announcements soon. Who wants to start the re-gifting...
  5. mmabigshow

What about EU keeps you going today?

I withdrew $1,000 a couple weeks ago and obviously don't log in very much at all anymore (Yes, good riddance from several of you, I know, thank you) and the withdrawl took about 2 weeks by the way. I still have about 20,000 worth of gear, skills etc but I'm just not sure what to do with any of...
  6. mmabigshow

Info: New Planets - A Little Info

David Simmons called me last week about my interest in developing a new planet for Entropia. I don't have much information I'm allowed to give here due to an NDA, but I thought I would let everyone know that what you can expect to see on new planets is basically anything someone can dream up...
  7. mmabigshow

Selling: Full Male Vigilante Set

Make offers here.
  8. mmabigshow

Since people are bored on these forums.

I thought I would share some thoughts on the EU community. I'm sure this will get some blood moving through an otherwise dying system. I came to Entropia with an open mind from Age Of Conan, WOW and every other MMO that came out before them. I wanted something to play at night primarily while...
  9. mmabigshow

Selling: Selling Appliances, Screens etc

I just put everything on the Auction. No point in waiting.
  10. mmabigshow

Don't laugh, but it may be worth it.

I'm working on opening up a Paint Shop in my Apartment. I know, this may sound really silly. And it may be, but I'm curious as to what all uses Paint has. If I began buying paint at wholesale and had all 34 Colors Readily Available and kept in stock at my Apt/Shop, would that be something of...
  11. mmabigshow

Anyone see Fireproof yet?

My wife and I went to see this movie tonight on our Date Night and I have to say, walking in, not knowing anything at all about it, I gotta admit that for a movie that starts off corny with a religious message, it was a dang good flick. If you are in a relationship with someone you care about...
  12. mmabigshow

Selling: Male Shopkeeper

I bought it, don't really need it, now I'm prolly gonna sell it and chip out some more skills if anyone is interested. Make me an offer here starting at 6k Thanks.
  13. mmabigshow

Buying: Mod Merc, Mod Fap, Full Supremacy

I have a client with a budget for the above items (no it's not Helena) if you have them for sale or know someone who may be interested in selling one or all of these items please contact me. Thanks!
  14. mmabigshow

Selling: Strength Keep Estate - 250k For It All

The Strength Keep Castle Estate is being put on the market for 250,000 PED including everything inside it with exception of the Shopkeeper out side and it's contents. Look through the Castle, there is a LOT of stuff remaining of great value. If the Estate is not sold by October 15th at 250k...
  15. mmabigshow

Selling: Apts: Chikara Kansha 12G -OmegGamma 18H

Apartments Chikara Kansha 12G - 1,622 PED Gorgeous Apartment with Balcony and Extra Room Omegaton Gamma 18 H - 1,218 PED Gorgeous Apartment with Balcony They are both on my Shopkeeper at: Genesis Star Tower E - 12G Thanks folks!
  16. mmabigshow

Question: Need some advice.

Ok, I have dabbled in crafting here and there and still haven't been able to figure out which profession is most useful. My goal is to chip up to a fairly respectable level that will enable me to begin crafting an item I can keep in stock in my shopkeeper. My current crafting skills of...
  17. mmabigshow

An event is coming...

Ok, I am preparing to launch this event and have decided I'm going to do this in phases. Each phase will be continued by my alter ego that will be launching this game. I am going to do this in phases because I'd like to get this rolling and to use this first phase as a means of figuring out...
  18. mmabigshow

Selling: Angel, Eon, Castle, Pleat Coat & More.

Furnished Castle with Everything Currently In it, going with it. 250,000 PED Castle can be found South of Twin. The following items are on the Shopkeeper in front of the Castle. Thanks to DanielleYourMom for the screenshots. Grender Precision Scope - 128.04 PED Meckel & Lock ML-35 SOLD...
  19. mmabigshow

EntropiaStreet.com Beta!

Ok, folks the EntropiaStreet.com Beta is set to begin. EntropiaStreet.com is basically a community driven directory that enables those who offer services and promotes events to list them into a searchable database for others to find. The Business Directory will enable you to add a profile for...
  20. mmabigshow

Info: Entropia Holdings Corp - Interviewing Professionals

Are you eager to learn more about the business side of Entropia? Perhaps you already know a great deal about the inner workings of business in EU and have a laundry list of contacts. Entropia Holdings Corporation is about to grow and we are interested in bringing you on board officially in our...
  21. mmabigshow

Question: Several random questions.

#1. What are Droid Parts good for? I see them selling on the Auction Block and have been collecting some of my own from hunts, and don't want to sell them, but I wonder what they are actually good for....? #2. When uploading an image to a PC screen, will the screen size my image down if its too...
  22. mmabigshow

Buying: G Apartment in Sakura or Bilton

Please let me know if you have a G-Apartment in Sakura City or Bilton Towers. Please give me your price in your PM. Thanks
  23. mmabigshow

Buying: Buying Shop or Keeper 13k Budget.

If you have a shop or shopkeeper Im interested in learning more. And please dont think that because I have a 13k budget I'm going to spend 13k on a shop worth 5k. But if you have something, let me know. Thanks!
  24. mmabigshow

Question: Why would you frequent a new planet?

Besides the obvious things like increased loot drops, what sort of things would you like to see on a new planet to convince you to frequent it over the others? What sort of professions would you like to see and what would you do with them? What sort of problems in the game would you like to...
  25. mmabigshow

Buying: A Shop/Booth

If you have a booth/shop that you would like to sell, please let me know. I'm looking for one for personal use. Prefer a Mall Shop if possible. Thanks.
Back