Search results

1. B

Selling: Koroma Armor M

I´m looking for a lil upgrade so I sell my lovely Koroma, ~TT+110 PED http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Koroma
  2. B

Question: Mining&Crafting Events

Hello MindArk/Calypso-Team, (I hope you read this) Why arent there some real events for those 2 professions, I can understand it´s maybe easier to make hunting events and offer proper prizes for em but it´s not impossible to do that for mining, crafting too. The excuse there´s no way to do...
  3. B

Nostalgia Videos

If u wanna help me collect some (funny) videos from EU/PE, especially older ones, I have lots of em in my favourites, reminds me of good ol´ times. :) I wanna create a all-embracing thread. Pls only 1 video per post. :wtg:
  4. B

FYI: ~Art of Mining is back~

:) We´re looking for dedicated miners&crafters. ____________ Soc-Terminal-Info: +We love mining+ Throwing bombs and probes all day, never stop searching. The name is the game, mining all day and night, rare ressources and nice markup, that´s what we strive for. ____________ Requirements...
  5. B

"Czarne Smoki" - Free their items

Good evening, we had heavy cases where MindArk actually freed items from perma-locked users, and they put that stuff on auction, making it public access again. So, if u look for example at a "special" society called Czarne Smoki, still in the top 50, u may recognize the names, (I think u get...
  6. B

FYI: XXVII - Society

______________________ Society for decent miners(hunters&crafters) _______________________ Background So we had problems in our old soc deleting inactive people etc, so old members of AOM who followed me, +new ones soon coming, form this brand new, epic society. _______________________...
  7. B

Achievement: Serendipity&Mineral Sense unlocked thru Mining

Hey, that was my next big goal and some minutes before I achieved it with LVL 30 prospector. Took me little less than 6 months, could´ve done it earlier but I was bit lazy etc, hehe. Next hidden skills will take some time, but I catch em all soon or later. _______________ If u know my...
  8. B

Help: Mining and no personal loot pool exists

Personal Lootpools (Just skip that if u´ve already read it in dev-section) Many of the theories which suggest - inaccurately - that efficiency is unimportant will often employ the concept of a “personal lootpool”, claiming that the “system” will eventually provide a sort of compensation to...
  9. B

FYI: Tips for hunters after removal of Gazz/Iron

It may help u a lil bit, looks like lots of ppl complain and they´re at the same time too lazy to look 1 minute into auction, or other planet-forums, adapt a lil bit at least. First, open the auction. Now, what drops frequently, right, it´s oil, so what do I see there: Animal Heart Oil, 110%...
  10. B

Selling: TT Armour Cyrene-Sets M and F for TT+5 PED

As stated sell some sets, I´m back at Calypso, PM me here or ingame, tt+5 PED. :) Edit: -Closed-
  11. B

FYI: Art of Mining

Hey, Now recruiting, PM me here or ingame via FL-search. I made that "stand-allone-soc" Art of Mining cause my FL is satisfying enough and that was sufficient, but some people asked me now if they could join AoM, so I open it for public. :) I play EU for 6 years now, but I started with a...
  12. B

Durulium, Niksarium, Typo-Steam, Garcen and more gone?

I looked auction and not just Duru/Niksa is missing, seems Typo and Garcen MIA too - on Caly - could a matter-miner confirm that? Garcen´s soon hitting 130% or more and that´s crazy for a ath-low matter(not just affected by increased demand), typo also going back to 140-XY% like the old days.
  13. B

Question: April: Found any SOOTO within month April?

Don´t vote for "None" before end of the month, thank you __________________________________________ ___________________________________________ New month, new poll: Just wanna know if anyone noticed a change in SOTOs compared to January/February/etc? Also curious about the amount of drops...
  14. B

Uber: XXII Enormous 4156 PED Niksa Tower - Second Tower

Hitting a Niksa-Tower was always my wet dream for years, well here it is! First bomb of the day with a fresh Pegucka-105-Amp, while listening to some disturbing/addicting he-man music. I never ever expected this one, almost fell of my chair, don´t know if I already deserve this one...
  15. B

Question: Use of Galaxy 12V Gel Batteries?

Just wondering entropedia shows no info for what those batteries are needed, I don´t think they exist just for fun, info gets rep+, I would like to complete that gap. :)
  16. B

Question: Found any SOOTO within month March ?

___________________________________________ New month, new poll: Just wanna know if anyone noticed a change in SOTOs compared to January/February? Also curious about the amount of drops, date of your last soto-find, etc, would be cool if you participate&write smth, thank you." Results of...
  17. B

Separate global markup for planet´s sake

(When) do you plan to separate markup, so it´s only planet-wide, not global? VIQ Very important question, sry but global markup makes no sense for me, they should make it at least switchable and it´s not that hard to implent. _________________ It´s mostly no problem for Caly cause our...
  18. B

Question: 0x0F382C Blueprint - Mining Quest?

Hey, I finally reached 20 prospector again and I heard there´s a quest where I can get a blueprint with some decent MU. - Where´s the quest-guy? - What´s the % MU? - What´s the quest about? - Is the amount of clicks on the L-BP random? I have seen a 0x0-BP today in auction, month MU is I...
  19. B

Question: SOTO Poll - Found any Angel Scales, Hans, Beacon in February?

Just wanna know if anyone noticed a change in SOTOs compared to January? ____ "I talked with a lot other miners lately and looks like almost no one got Soto since a long time, curious what pcf-miners experienced. Also curious about the amount of drops, date of your last soto-find, etc, would...
  20. B

Old Global vs new Global

First video old global: Perfect old global: Video new global: Nothing against old/new global, cause a global is a global, but the old one was sooo appealing for the eye. The zoom in&out, gold swirlie duration feels way slower and better, new swirlie looks bit like confetti and it´s a...
  21. B

Buying: 5 Calypso Land Deeds

Hey, I wanna buy 5 CLDs. 975 PED per deed, you can add me right now via player register ingame or just write here/PN. :)
  22. B

Question: Purchase advice needed - Calypso Land Deeds CLD or something else?

Hey, need some advice, I´ve basically 8.5k PED at disposal and I think about small investments. My thoughts so far: 5 or 6 CLDs, 3.500-2.500 PED left for unamped/low amp mining. If I need more money I would just sell deeds again, I guess it´s cool one time PED is working for me and not...
  23. B

Uber: XXIII Rich 6004 PED Gazz Tower

Still can´t believe it, my body´s trembling, after 5 years playing, my first tower, unamped, Qetesh´s LA. :yay: Wish you all luck. :) Just wanna say never give up, never stop believing, keep ya head up, lootcifer hears ur perverted prayers one day. :)
  24. B

Addiction in Entropia - Article

It´s funny, or sad, as soon as someone dares to make a thread about addiction etc lot´s of people that write in almost every thread look at the theme and brain just blanks this one out, aka. resulting in rediculous less participation than those "loot s.cks"-threads where all seem to have...
  25. B

Question: SOTO Poll - Found any Angel Scales, Hans, Beacon

I talked with a lot other miners lately and looks like almost no one got Soto since a long time, curious what pcf-miners experienced. Also curious about the amount of drops, date of your last soto-find, etc, would be cool if you participate&write smth, thank you.
Back