Search results

1. narfi

Price Check: Ancient Pets

Specifically, 2x Ancient Daikiba Strong Pet 4x Ancient Exarosaur Pet 7x Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet 1x Ancient Snablesnot Male Deed 1x Ancient Snablesnot Male Strong Deed
  2. narfi

Question: Narfi's 2nd Question

I loved the idea of Entropia Universe when I started years ago, I loved the idea even more when more planets were added. It was growth and the idea of diversity in single platform. Competition between planets and planet partners is good. However, the feeling we as players have been given is...
  3. narfi

Question: Narfi's 1st question

I fell in love with Entropia because it was a great economics simulator wrapped up to look like a pretty MMO. The economic chain has been broken by changes over the years by such things as, 1. Over saturation of UL gear 2. Webshop strongboxes and items 3. The primary crafting BPs using only...
  4. narfi

Renting: NWO Silver Key

Use this key to start the final 10k kill mission in prison when you start. This lets you double up on kills as all your tier 1,2,etc... mission kills count toward it instead of having to do it in addition afterwords. This also allows you to leave prison and come and go with no penalties...
  5. narfi

Buying: Adjusted ML-35

Looking for at least t2 Trade for my Baringer SR47 t3.8 + peds Not paying expired auction prices
  6. narfi

PC: Baringer SR51 & King Kong Snubnose

I have been out of game for a while, still trying to figure stuff out again. I have always liked setting myself little mini projects. My biggest of which was to skill into and buy back the Genesis Stingury I looted years ago. That was a successful project and hit commando with it, so I have been...
  7. narfi

Question: Skeleton Parts

After a bit of a skilling push I have some parts I dont know what to do with.... Skeleton foot, gold, hand, head, hip, jaw, ribs, soul, spine. Roughly 250-300 of each Some parts look like they are used for Next Island time crystals (I looted these on secret island) Are any of the rest of the...
  8. narfi

Achievement: Gone Commando

After 10 years Achieved with knifefighter hit my highest profession. For any curious number crunchers out there, 228hp, i think my closest ranged profession is blp at 62/63 hit/dmg What is a good eco L blp rifle with ok range for flying creatures at that level? Figured once I reached this...
  9. narfi

Skeezer

Today's events made me think about you.
  10. narfi

Intelegent spam?

Anyone else notice something odd or am I paranoid? User has almost 20 posts over the last year or so..... nothing wrong with any of them but combined seems "off"...... Combined with a couple odd necro posts I wonder what's up.
  11. narfi

Do you own a Keurig?

Simple question. Is there a connection?
  12. narfi

Selling: A Clue

No Starting Bid No Buyout Auction Ends when I am satisfied with the value. No limit to bid increments except 1. You must value your bid higher than the previous bid. To bid you must post the value in peds and pec you believe your bid to be over the previous bid. Example: (previous bid of...
  13. narfi

Help: Transferring Installation between PCs

What is the current process for this? I have tried a couple times over the last few weeks and failed so far. Fresh install of the client then copy/pasting the planet data from a working installation (wifes computer) to the folder listed in the launcher. It still claims 3+gig needed before...
  14. narfi

True Story

Conversation between a co-worker of mine and our ISP provider. Friend: Our internet isn't working, can you look into that for us? Support: Ok, I have looked into it and sent you an email with the steps you need to correct it. Friend: Our internet isn't working, I can't receive emails...
  15. narfi

Looking for Price and availability of big melee amps.

Specifically mod VIII and X but also interested in any others or news of new ones coming etc...
  16. narfi

Selling: Looking for Calypso Trader (or individual buyers)

4x prx cars 3x blonds 2x king kong hoverboard 2x each gender alien masks ~670tt of Stealth/Holy Armor ~1300tt of looted guns (L4 - L40) Worm Blasters, Flame throwers, Trekkies Delights all of varying levels and an adventure pistol mk3 (L20) Currently on calypso. Let me know if you are...
  17. narfi

Question: For ESI buyers about Transport Fees

What is the transport fee for buying ESIs from other planets. ESIs are one of the only reasons I have to travel to calypso, so want to know how easily I can sell them to you from Rocktropia. Is there any difference in fees between small ones (10-20ped) and larger ones (where you can see the...
  18. narfi

Info: Buy your Buffs @ Rocktropia's Stables

City of Dreams: Tangerine:
  19. narfi

Thanks to Nebula Virus

Thanks to Nebula Virus who taught me all I know about PVP! /TheMetaGame
  20. narfi

Question: Moderators should support bullying?

Simple question. Yes or no?
  21. narfi

Buying: Adjusted Mayhem Hadoc

Looking for one of these Healing tools :) Can pay in PEDs or items/peds Available for trade, Adapted Vivo T15 tier 3.x Regeneration Chip X
  22. narfi

Selling: High End Alien Bps (money makers) 1PED SB

Two Auctions One Thread!!!!! Auction for each bp ends 72hrs after the hidden reserve is reached for each print. (ex. If reserve is met for the Striptease Its Auction will end in 72hrs, but there wont be an end set for the ARK) If a bid is made within the last 24hrs, then the auction will extend...
  23. narfi

FYI: My Mayhem 2014

Not trying to be competitive, just going till i get bored and head back to rock. entrance #3 L20 zombies Angel T2-3 + 5B Arcspark T6 full dmg enhancers + trauma VI Run 1. 129 kills 97 ending points (started at 0) 1 global 746.99 blade+amp decay 65.78 Armor/fap/Regen chip/ME 539.48 loot 0...
  24. narfi

FYI: EntropiaTransport.com bids farewell

Over 2.5years ago we set forth to conquer the Arctic of Rocktropia and the infected THINGs that were spawning there. It took 6 months to accomplish, but in the end with the help of over 200 avatars we were triumphant...
  25. narfi

Selling: A six year obsession

Make me an offer, all or nothing. *Includes skills. No recent count but 197hp, L62knifefighter, L60blp, you provide the ESIs *Does include the Mothership MacReady (does not include my continued involvement with it) Does not include Angel(its not mine) Does not include Viceroy or any other non...
Back