Search results

1. R

Selling: Manta K-5 Smuggler knife Tier 5

SOLD thread closed Selling My Manta K-5 Smuggler Knife. Eco is 2,882 unenhanced. Its on min tt which is only 900 ped. The highest tiered ingame, 5.3 atm which makes 81 dmg on 59 uses/min with 5 dmg enhancers. Taking offers on pm, Dante for example is of interest. If startbid i will make it...
  2. R

Selling: Selling Detpil V-rex 2000 Sga Edition Tier 5.4+

SOLD! // Ravenclad
  3. R

Selling: UL ISIS Cb21 Tier 4

Closed thread
  4. R

Selling: Selling UL CB21 tier 3.8

Selling my UL CB21 Tier 3.8 as the title says. Current TT is 4065 ped. Last sold recently is tt+10k on tier 3.2 Not in a rush to sell and open for offers in pm at this moment :cool: Regards // Ravenclad
  5. R

Buying: Buying UL hl8

Thread closed :) //Raven
  6. R

Selling: Oreamp OA-104 Blueprint 72.1 QR (UL blueprint)

Thread closed..
  7. R

Uber: Happened to hit a nice OA-104 =)

Was calmly adding materials for a run on OA-104 then something roared at the 2nd or 3rd click and that was my gf Whitewillow seeing the numbers on her comp before i noticed it wasnt 2869 ped =)
  8. R

Selling: Selling Female/Male Phantom

Thread closed
  9. R

Info: Close loot window with keyboard

Just thought i could share what i happened to find. After killing a mob u can press Tab+Spacebar to close the loot window and voila ure still in aim mode =) At least made hunting more smooth for me now :D gl out there
  10. R

Selling: Full set of Infiltrator Pk-armor high tt

Seling my full set of Infiltrator, and no i wont split it up =) Smallest startbid: 7k -SOLD- Infiltrator Arm Guards (M,L) 134.61 PED Infiltrator Foot Guards (M,L) 161.66 PED Infiltrator Gloves (M,L) 159.35 PED Infiltrator Harness (M,L) 208.81 PED Infiltrator Helmet (M,L) 107.54 PED...
  11. R

Selling: E-mine armor set, Male

Selling my E-mine armor full set. Sb:8k End date when sb -Sold-
  12. R

Selling: DOA Strikehammer

Taking serious offers on my DOA Strikehammer - Sold
  13. R

Selling: Full Angel (M)

Selling my Full angel set (M) I reserve the right to only accept items i want in a item/item+ped bid. Open for offers at 46k+ while my highest bidder gets a week to get peds.
  14. R

Selling: Selling Full angel (M), startbid reached, ends at 30th of June

Selling my Full angel set (M) Auction will end at 30th of June at 18.00 MA Time. Current leading Bid: Full infiltrator(8k)+37.5k = 45.5k I reserve the right to only accept items i want in a item/item+ped bid. You are welcome with bids :D
  15. R

Selling: Auction 47k startbid Full Angel (M)

Moved to new thread
  16. R

Selling: Selling Full Angel Male

changed to auction
  17. R

Selling: Selling Full Angel set (M)

New thread
  18. R

Selling: Selling Protector of the empire set

Selling my Protector of the Empire set. Startbid 95k - Buyout 110k in peds. I may consider Item trades/Item trades + ped, and i reserve the right to sell and end the auction if an interesting Item trade/ Item trade + peds is offered. Auction ends 13th of May 19.00 MA time if no buyout or...
  19. R

Selling: Offering Protector of the Empire armor for LA

Greets =) I have decided to let go of my Protector of the Empire armor set since my skills are far from decent and i mostly mine. I am only interested to trade it for a Land area so no other item trades plz, PM if u are hungry for this Uber + fashionable armor set :D This is how it looks like...
Back