Search results

1. L

Pros vs. Cons of New Mindforce System

ok, even though it's not worth much my 2 pec worth is: Pro: Mindforce is back :yay: Con: I used to make my hunting ped by selling ME. I did this in partnership basis with a friend who did all the mining. My biggest clientelle base was the MF hunters/healers. So by making that ME be TT ammo...
  2. L

Why the cities fail, and how to turn it around

just add a mail system so u can send and recieve messages from friends who r on when your offline and only put mailboxes in the citys. easy and convienent :yay:
  3. L

BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

no it's no a mature sounding name, but should we punish every adult who does something immature? oh, wait, last time my dad came over he told me how playing video games of any kind was immature. Lets lock all of us up. Still glad to hear that your for freedom of speech, and i hope juicy gets...
  4. L

Free BooBgirl Juicy WeT!

Bridget Lokia Parker
  5. L

Basic Filters

gzz, from someone who's been playing around with crafting a little for 2 yrs now and never even gotten a global :eyecrazy:
  6. L

BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

Yes, there are plenty of players under 18 in the game, and if their parents didn't look into the game and see what it was like b4 letting their child sign up then shame on the parent, we should not be punished because they don't do their job. If, as a parent you don't want your child exposed to...
  7. L

Achievement: The MegaVolt

Gratz Mega, that is so cool :yay:
  8. L

Question: Tier Questions

I don't know his source, but i have been working on lvling my power fist recently, and helping out a crafter i know by buying from him. The frist smacker 2 he sold me hit tier 0.5 in my first 5 hits, while he and i were out hunting, so he was like, let me see that, and looked at the TIR, for...
  9. L

Things you believed as a n00b

oh, and the noob thing i still believe is one day one of 2 thing will happen, either 1. all that fruit sitting in my storage will ferment and become wine or 2. i will get a new wine BP to use up all that fruit then i can have a good party with all my EU friends :yay:
  10. L

Things you believed as a n00b

my mentor was nice enough to tell me i could use any crafting machine for crafting anything, but somehow i got the impression that if u used the right machine u would get better loot. after 2 years of playing i have yet to get a crafting global, maybe if i click a couple more times :banghead:
  11. L

Nbk allophyl swunt

nice, but the pics definitly tell me i gotta save some ped for new clothes lol:laugh:
Back