Search results

1. Z

HI

Hi all! I just have to test how to make a new tread in this newlooking forum:eek::eek:. Have a wonderful day/night all.:yay: Lady Carmenzita Zita of The Sunshine
  2. Z

Moves

When will we be able to sit and lay down again?!?!:eek: Misses it sooooo much!!:D Zita
  3. Z

Into the wild

Packed my bag again to continue my travel around Calypso. I have dicided to find a nice place and camp there for a while. I really like the life in the wilderness, like the space of the fields, like to feel the wind in my hair, the silent, the calm it gives me and the smell of the everything...
  4. Z

Help: More time when I write a post!!!

Hi! I´m not good at english and I need time to write down and spell right, well sometimes when I do a post it disapears!!! All I have been writing is GONE!!:mad: I need more time, before I go disconnected! Last time it happned to me (today) I wrote a long post at my blog, it took me over 1/2...
  5. Z

Day 8

The Satelit or whatever it is?? Please help me, what is it? Zita
  6. Z

Day 8

Hi! ´My last day at CND, I have dicided to go back to Calypso again, did do a last mining run and discovered the last parts of CND. Started whith the run around and found a big room I have to tell U all about, it was a kind of big model of the spacesystem. I could see Calypso, CND and CP so...
  7. Z

Day 8

8. Z

Day 7

Finally!:yay: I have peds for my trip to CND,it took long time and it was a hard work to get them, but it was worth it! After I have found a pilot I went in to the ship, very nervous, did not know what was expecting from me or what to do. But after I have payed the pilot, he told me to chose a...
  9. Z

Into the wild " the beach"

Me and the sun :)
  10. Z

Into the wild

Still stuck at an outpost! April 26 Time to make a new attempt to reach "The rig”, I have prepared myself before this trip with different mental exercises and I have also practiced a little extra with my Opalo in case I would meet a monster on my way. I don’t want to get killed once again! I...
  11. Z

Into the wild

Outpost 22 april Feeling much better, after I have been resting for a couple of days. Time to reach new adventures, but first... I ave almost no peds so I decided to try to stand at the comercial square at PA and sing for everyone and perhaps get some peds or atleast pecs.... said and done...
  12. Z

Into the wild

A Picture of the ugly frog:silly2: Zita
  13. Z

Into the wild

Now I will start my travel out in the wild. Waked up and was thinking of what I do need to bring whith me at the travel. My opalo of course, and my axe (the only weapons I have lol). Took a suite and packed some cloth for the reason I need some changes. Peds... I dont have much of it , so I hope...
  14. Z

Day 6

Hi again! Finally it is friday and I have time to join Entropia again. :) Today I decided to save peds for a trip to CND. I have néver been there and I´v just heard about it. Many ppl get nice loot out there too, have I heard. So I will try my luck as soon as I can afford it :wtg: Perhaps I...
  15. Z

Day 5

Omg I wrote the wrong day.... it should be day 5 of course :ahh:
  16. Z

Day 4

Day 4 Sometimes, when I have the time I will make this side a little bit funnier, whit paint and so on, start to use another coulour at the text :rolleyes: Today I tryed to reach as far as i could at Amethera...reached the invisible walls. The funniest thing was that I could get much further...
  17. Z

Day 4

The Moutains :)
  18. Z

Day 4

Hallo! Today I have been as far SW as I could get, out in the water. :wtg: I have to tell about this place, it was so emty and stange. Three big mountains out in the water and there was no water at all, but I had to swim to get there. I will put the picture in here as soon I know how to do :))...
  19. Z

Day 3

Hi all! It is difficult to find iterresting places far away from tp.s... I thougt it was going to be a pieces of a cace ..... but not. Next time online I´m going to take a screeshot of myself sweating, but I like more the swunting. Perhaps I should take a picture at that instead? But I dont...
  20. Z

My Blog

Day 2 Today I runned as far west as I could at Eudoria it is very emty out there, only sand and some crazy sand (or is it moutain) formations? Meet only one person Rico, said hi and tryed to have a talk but he just answered "Hi" and run further. Took a screenshot and drooped some bombs again...
  21. Z

the first day 10 april

This will be my first blog ever...sp now I´m trying to run around and find a place as far as well from a TP. Have been at many places far away, but now I want to find something special for this event. A place I like, a calm and nice place and far away from a TP at the same time. Well today I´d...
  22. Z

Paths between the towns

Hi! I have an idea about having paths between the towns, it is nice to run at and a good help for newbies and U meet ppl along the way, because they will use the path when they run as well. How about that? Best wishes Lady Carmenzita
Back